Death Battle Discussion

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Davoth also created the Father, as well as Urdak (basically Doom's version of Heaven) and all living things. Bro's solidly multiversal.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
  • Sons of previous alien heroes
  • Both were trained by an associate of their dad (Ultraman Leo and Piccolo)
  • While both series have tons of villians both characters are mostly associated with one( Belial and Perfect Cell)
  • Both villians came back (somewhat) in the form of kaiju forms
  • They both have tons of forms where one is associated with their instincts (Gohan Beast and Wild Burst)
  • One of Ultraman Zero's hosts have a similar family life to gohan where they are part of a nuclear family consisting of them with a wife and a daughter
  • Both are skilled in martial arts and have beam attacks

riswpkxg59da1.jpg
k1vlzmsfn7da1.jpg

Maddie

Acclaimed
IIRC the biggest gap in DB history was Dr. Fate vs Dr. Strange (They put it as Megaversal/Higher Dimensional/Immeasurable vs Solar System level)

Doomslayer vs Chief is going to be Multiversal+ vs Building level unless they don't count Davoth. Then it's still a stomp, but if they include Davoth scaling it's going to be comedic.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
IIRC the biggest gap in DB history was Dr. Fate vs Dr. Strange (They put it as Megaversal/Higher Dimensional/Immeasurable vs Solar System level
They didnt put Fate at that level only multi and they didn't intend for Strange to be solar system

Great Potato

Preeminent
If I'm not mistaken, they black-boxed his universal shit and beyond, rather than going into it like with Fate, and horrendously downplayed Classic Strange's speed. Like, to a genuinely comical degree. :mjlol

It baffled me the stuff they were choosing to focus on for Strange when they clearly acknowledged he had much higher end feats in the black boxes and such. Dude had "survived the second big bang", "stalemated Infinity Gaunlet Adam Warlock", and "Defeated In-Betweener, Dormammu, and Shuma-Gorath" listed in the side text, yet the feat they decide to spend their time talking about and calcing was surviving a supernova.

Why the hell would they be calcing a supernova to determine his durability when they acknowledged he survived a big bang? That's like calcing the time Superman picked up a car to use as the basis for his strength. Shuma-Gorath gets only a brief mention of him once fighting a creepy hentai monster and then quickly moving on like Shuma was just some jabroni and not a multiversal horror.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
shuma was hyped up to be his greatest villain yet when they first met too, and was explicitly multiversal in that comic lol. insane lowballing and i dont even read cape comics like that

OrlandoSky

Paramount
IIRC the biggest gap in DB history was Dr. Fate vs Dr. Strange (They put it as Megaversal/Higher Dimensional/Immeasurable vs Solar System level)
The gap between the two wasn't that large. In fact this match-up is probably one of the few that's arguably still inconclusive to the DB team to this day along with Hulk vs. Doomsday and Zatanna vs. Scarlet Witch, simply because they themselves said in the episode and in the DB cast that this is literally a match-up where either combatant could win by pulling out a random broken ability out of their ass that would end the fight at any second. They say that Fate would win slightly few more theoretical matches than Strange because of the stuff they listed in the post fight analysis.

The largest gap in stomp matches would be one of these:
-Luke Skywalker (Legends) vs. Harry Potter
-Yoshi vs. Riptor
-Bomberman vs. Dig Dug
-Guts vs. Nightmare
-Ganondorf vs. Dracula
-Spongebob vs. Aquaman (SuperFriends)

Maddie

Acclaimed
The gap between the two wasn't that large. In fact this match-up is probably one of the few that's arguably still inconclusive to the DB team to this day along with Hulk vs. Doomsday and Zatanna vs. Scarlet Witch, simply because they themselves said in the episode and in the DB cast that this is literally a match-up where either combatant could win by pulling out a random broken ability out of their ass that would end the fight at any second. They say that Fate would win slightly few more theoretical matches than Strange because of the stuff they listed in the post fight analysis.

The largest gap in stomp matches would be one of these:
-Luke Skywalker (Legends) vs. Harry Potter
-Yoshi vs. Riptor
-Bomberman vs. Dig Dug
-Guts vs. Nightmare
-Ganondorf vs. Dracula
-Spongebob vs. Aquaman (SuperFriends)
The largest stomp there is SB vs AM I think, universal vs building level

DS vs MC would be Multiversal+ vs Room/Small Building level (I'm still doing calcs)

Even if you low end Doomslayer it's still a solid stomp, but with lore he simply is off the charts

OrlandoSky

Paramount
The largest stomp there is SB vs AM I think, universal vs building level
Spongebob is Large Planet level I think actually but he has toon force.

The largest gap in dc would be Nightmare > Guts or Legends Luke > Harry Potter

both of which are Universe Level vs. Building to City Block level

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
spongebob unravelled the entire universe i thought

funnily enough there’s an episode where patrick claims to invent a parallel reality and we find out it was real so this isnt even an outlier :skully

OrlandoSky

Paramount
spongebob unravelled the entire universe i thought

funnily enough there’s an episode where patrick claims to invent a parallel reality and we find out it was real so this isnt even an outlier :skully
Haven't seen the latter, but the former happened because Spongebob used the string (which was the outline of the animation) he found and started to unravel, it was more of a toonforce feat acting on the cartoon's environment and not really something I think would technically be standard equipment. Speed feat still counts of course but unless he's specefically given a string to unravel he's Large Planet level on his own from sucking up the ocean, he is universe level in durability and has acausality because of toon force shenanegans. Don't know the full context but there's also a gag feat where he Patrick, Man Ray and other characters survive their universe being destroyed and get propelled into another one.

Back