• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

OrlandoSky

Paramount
DC universe, last I checked, they put at 1 billion times uni, which is below the scaling that Gohan Beast would be getting, if those numbers are true. If that's changed, it is what it is, but if not, Gohan's got a chance.

Then again, I suppose they could just give Superboy infinite speed scaling, which is a fucking laugh and a half, but they could, and prob would. :kobeha
DBS characters in Goku and Vegeta's weight class are at x265,800 universe level, from their Thor vs. Vegeta video:

SSG Vegeta = x13.29 Universe Level (Scaling from the Beerus clash)
SSB Vegeta = x664.29 Universe Level (x50 multiplier)
SSBE Vegeta = x13,290 Universe Level (x20 multiplier)
UE Vegeta = x265,800 Universe Level (x20 multiplier)

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
DBS characters in Goku and Vegeta's weight class are at x265,800 universe level from their Thor vs. Vegeta video:

SSG Vegeta = x13.29 Universe Level (Scaling from the Beerus clash)
SSB Vegeta = x664.29 Universe Level (x50 multiplier)
SSBE Vegeta = x13,290 Universe Level (x20 multiplier)
UE Vegeta = x265,800 Universe Level (x20 multiplier)
That scaling has changed, based on a comment from Claudio up above. Internally, they now have Frieza Negro at billions of times universal, along with nonillions of times FTL. And Gohan Beast can very well scale to that, so...

OrlandoSky

Paramount
It's all good, man.

Right now, I'm just wondering how in the fuck they calced those numbers for the DB universe's new size, etc. :heston
I remember the Beerus vs Galaxia blog had a thing in the manga where Bulma's radar couldn't pick up the super dragon balls because they were way too far so they needed to go to a separate part of the universe to look again or something and they scaled the range of the radar from our real life machines that can peer billions of light-years into space. Might be from that, I guess.

Last edited:

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
DC universe, last I checked, they put at 1 billion times uni, which is below the scaling that Gohan Beast would be getting, if those numbers are true. If that's changed, it is what it is, but if not, Gohan's got a chance.

Then again, I suppose they could just give Superboy infinite speed scaling, which is a fucking laugh and a half, but they could, and prob would. :kobeha
Given they didn't do MMH vs Piccolo Gohan vs Superboy wouldn't be any different
Besides regardless fuck that mu dragon ball need to stay away from Capeshit lol

OrlandoSky

Paramount
EDIT: found it
ZKKAcUlNm3Sh.png

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Also a shame Unicron vs Galactus finna be another TF L
depends on the research tbh
if they drop the ball like they did here then yeah
but the deeper you go the weirder the Unicron rabbit hole gets

that said there isnt a single place online i’ve seen with all the Unicron info I compiled here so chances of them being aware of how far it goes are probably bad lol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

that said there isnt a single place online i’ve seen with all the Unicron info I compiled here so chances of them being aware of how far it goes are probably bad lol
Maybe me or Claudio should @ UltraGuy in the discord and link him your TF stuff for Unicron. It could work out, provided Unicron vs Galactus isn't this season's finale, which it very well could be.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Tbh given marvel cosmology and the wank modern comic writers give it idk if I can see Unicron take it even with proper research

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Tbh given marvel cosmology and the wank modern comic writers give it idk if I can see Unicron take it even with proper research
the only real solid way Marvel is>TF is if you go full on dimensional tiering route and even then you can still make a case for TF

in terms of greater infinities of universes and all that nonsense TF has that in spades and then you factor in the Tree of Life shit and it’s just ridiculous

if you’re just going by dimensions then Marvel probably wins since TF’s “countless dimension” statements are weird as hell and debatable but if you go from any other angle, at the very least it’s not one-sided

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
the only real solid way Marvel is>TF is if you go full on dimensional tiering route and even then you can still make a case for TF

in terms of greater infinities of universes and all that nonsense TF has that in spades and then you factor in the Tree of Life shit and it’s just ridiculous

if you’re just going by dimensions then Marvel probably wins since TF’s “countless dimension” statements are weird as hell and debatable but if you go from any other angle, at the very least it’s not one-sided
Maybe but we'll see down the line

Back