• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
frieza_vs_megatron_death_battle_fanart_by_shabo_random_dggeaor-pre.jpg
geno_vs_vivi___cosmic_fantasy__by_mugen_senseistudios_dggl0ei-pre.jpg

Maddie

Acclaimed
Any guesses what the season finale might be? Since Joker vs Giorno is pretty much all but confirmed for the next one.
Heavily betting on Galacron, Columbight is just not finale material. As it stands it's not even Light's most popular matchup I have seen more stuff for Light vs Walter or Lelouch before Columbight overtook them

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Heavily betting on Galacron, Columbight is just not finale material. As it stands it's not even Light's most popular matchup I have seen more stuff for Light vs Walter or Lelouch before Columbight overtook them
Personally theyve been talked about Galacron since season 1, theyve had a lot if opportunities to do it, which makes me think they’re saving it for an occasion, either the 200th episode or try to coincide it with the F4 movie if tumors about Galactus being in that are true.

For now im betting on Bendy/Cuphead since their interaction was a cameo in the Billcord fight and they might alternate with animations between rubberhose and 3d/claymation

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I don't see it being Joker vs Giorno mainly a researcher back in September recently mentioned Giorno winning and given NDA n shit no way they doing it yet

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
its truly amazing how bad nigga were desprate to lie over DMC stats
It is. Niggas being that down bad for upgrades over a fictional verse, that they went full make-believe mode, and somehow got their shit bought by a bunch of idiots for over a year. Close to two, even.

Anyone who ever touted that shit as real, basically just confirmed they got their info now, from madeupstats.net. :maury

Back