• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Screenshot_20231120_235717_TikTok.jpg
@Maddie

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
how much of that is for the next time

this just pisses me off, the Doctor is basically Britain's Superman but now his time to shine in DB is hampered by what comes after it
I get where you’re coming from. But there’s not really a point in trying to figure out who is just watching the DB for the next time and who is watching it because they care about one or both of the characters fighting.

I doubt the DB crew themselves would care much about that distinction when looking at the view count and considering having more matchups with these series in the future.

But yeah. It did sadden me a little to see only a few thread on r/Deathbattle talking about the battle itself with most just talking about the next time…

Maddie

Acclaimed
so we've seen the immeasurable speed Superman scan a lot

what actual attack feats have appeared in recent years? Ones that are unamped?

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
While I expect Goku to lose based on how they've been scaling similar characters, I want him to win just to see the reaction. The internet would fucking eat itself alive for weeks over that shit. Imagine all the memes that would come out of it

OrlandoSky

Paramount
I will gladly eat my words if I’m wrong but personally I predict DBH Goku will win this one.
DJ said that this episode will establish that Superman does not have infinite strength and speed and will overwrite the previous one’s statement of that with modern research. Meanwhile Goku is getting infinite multiverse dc and sextillions of times FTL scaling from the Trunks research. Supes’ preview and being aware of everyone’s expectations that Superman will win again looks to me like a bait and switch. Even with Pre-Crisis stuff I dont think Supes has infinite multiverse scaling especially if they’re looking at him again in a more finite viewpoint this time around.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I will gladly eat my words if I’m wrong but personally I predict DBH Goku will win this one.
DJ said that this episode will establish that Superman does not have infinite strength and speed and will overwrite the previous one’s statement of that with modern research. Meanwhile Goku is getting infinite multiverse dc and sextillions of times FTL scaling from the Trunks research. Supes’ preview and being aware of everyone’s expectations that Superman will win again looks to me like a bait and switch. Even with Pre-Crisis stuff I dont think Supes has infinite multiverse scaling especially if they’re looking at him again in a more finite viewpoint this time around.
I ain't falling for it lol

Maddie

Acclaimed
You are mistaking their intentions here. They've abandoned infinite Sueprman is the end all be all because they've embraced my infinity is better than yours cosmology. They're gonna thrust Superman to Seth tier outerversal shit.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
You are mistaking their intentions here. They've abandoned infinite Sueprman is the end all be all because they've embraced my infinity is better than yours cosmology. They're gonna thrust Superman to Seth tier outerversal shit.
From what scaling?

Back