• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
According to some people from Discord, Ultraguy claimed to had read literally every comic featuring Superman, and he supposedly stated he's Solar System level at best

Could this be bait
?
That's is bait
This however isn't
image0.jpg

During the chest burster Rick at the end of the Ricktor fight Ricks's dick was slightly uncensored so they had to change it.
Ben states that GVS2 was the worst thing they have ever done
Ben said he wants GVS3 to explore the characters more, said that it would be interesting and that it's not just another GVS its, its own thing. new takes on the characters and everything
UltraGuy Apparently seen everything Superman-related comics, tv shows movies, etc and saw all of Dragon Ball in prep for the match.

Sigismund

That's is bait
This however isn't
image0.jpg

During the chest burster Rick at the end of the Ricktor fight Ricks's dick was slightly uncensored so they had to change it.
Ben said he wants GVS3 to explore the characters more, said that it would be interesting and that it's not just another GVS its, its own thing. new takes on the characters and everything
UltraGuy Apparently seen everything Superman-related comics, tv shows movies, etc and saw all of Dragon Ball in prep for the match.
... why did they draw ricks dick in the first place instead of just drawing it censored?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
That's is bait
This however isn't
image0.jpg

I wonder if they might do different voice actors this time? TFS Goku kind of popularized the perception of Goku being so dumb he can barely function. So if they’re exploring more of Goku’s personality they may want a different VA to portray a Goku actually using strategies like he did in the Tournament of Power (Switching into Super Saiyan God in short bursts against Dyspo, Setting up energy mines against Jiren, etc…).

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I wonder if they might do different voice actors this time? TFS Goku kind of popularized the perception of Goku being so dumb he can barely function. So if they’re exploring more of Goku’s personality they may want a different VA to portray a Goku actually using strategies like he did in the Tournament of Power (Switching into Super Saiyan God in short bursts against Dyspo, Setting up energy mines against Jiren, etc…).
would not mind
never liked masako x Goku anyways I want a Goku VA that acts sounds like fucking Goku

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Same

Though I also dont like Sean's Goku lol XD. Peter Kelamis got his voice perfect
I think I’d say Sean put in a better performance in DBZ Kai than he did in the original DBZ. I remember him and Chris Ayres (RIP, he was a legend) bouncing off each other really well during the Frieza fight.

Back