• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
ash_ketchum_vs_yugi_moto_by_truepokebrawler_df9rk4g-pre.jpg

Maddie

Acclaimed
If/when they do Simon vs Kyle, will they include the movie feats for Simon? I haven't seen them yet but apparently it outright confirms Simon without any mechs is still STTGL tier

Watching TTGL, what I saw makes it seem Simon definitely beats base/Ion Kyle, but White Lantern still might be too much

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
If/when they do Simon vs Kyle, will they include the movie feats for Simon? I haven't seen them yet but apparently it outright confirms Simon without any mechs is still STTGL tier

Watching TTGL, what I saw makes it seem Simon definitely beats base/Ion Kyle, but White Lantern still might be too much
Obd wise Simon would beat White Lanterns read through some of @Stocking Anarchy blogs got all the info you need

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Obd wise Simon would beat White Lanterns read through some of @Stocking Anarchy blogs got all the info you need
I don't know yet if TTGL scales to Trigger, but even without that it's still easily megaversal (there are seven named multiverses, and each "star" you see in the scene where the Anti-Spiral meets LordGenome and Boota is an infinite multiverse; plus there's the fact that each multiverse continues to branch infinitely at every instant).

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I don't know yet if TTGL scales to Trigger, but even without that it's still easily megaversal (there are seven named multiverses, and each "star" you see in the scene where the Anti-Spiral meets LordGenome and Boota is an infinite multiverse; plus there's the fact that each multiverse continues to branch infinitely at every instant).
i always wondered how we treat infinitely branching multiverses, because along with the other shit this is how transformers also operates, but to be safe I capped them at the known number of universal clusters bc I thought anything else was basically wank or overhyping it :rock

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
i always wondered how we treat infinitely branching multiverses, because along with the other shit this is how transformers also operates, but to be safe I capped them at the known number of universal clusters bc I thought anything else was basically wank or overhyping it :rock
I remember seeing you mentioned branching universes in your Transformers thread and got to thinking if the same could also apply to Gurren Laganns Multiverse(s). And there's the fact that the branching doesn't stop just after one or two branching moments, but continues endlessly. The scale we see in KLK is even more impressive, but so far that scales to no one (yet).

Back