Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Another respect thread for the Trigger-verse, because there can never be enough of them. See also my threads on the old OBD (as well as the calc list), Spacebattles (for both Trigger and Gurren Lagann) and Comic Vine.

We'll start The Trigger-verse is the shared universe/multiverse of everything created by Studio Trigger (as well as a few of their older projects from Gainax and Production IG). Every single series or project animated by Trigger is part of the Trigger universe as a baseline requirement.
https://www.cbr.com/interview-promare-anime-creative-team/
Since Luluco was a crossover show, do you envision any crossovers happening with Promare? Is Promare set in the same universe as other Trigger anime?

Wakabayashi:
Any project or series animated by us, the baseline requirement is to be included in the Trigger universe, so I guess [it's possible].
Each of these series exist as different universes, but with characters who can transcend these boundaries and traverse different worlds (such as Miss Trigger and Inferno Cop).

Einlar: Are Gurren Lagann, Little witch academia and Kill la Kill all set in the same universe at different points in time? My fan theory is that Akko's using spiral energy, and Croix will be the founder of the Anti-spirals.

Hiromi Wakabayashi: Technically they exist in a different universe. However, we have few characters such as Trigger-chan and Inferno cop with the ability to cross between these walls and limitations.
The three Trigger mascots are the Trigger Girls, Miss Trigger, Muzzle, and Spring. At the end of Space Patrol Luluco, we see her become Miss Trigger. It seems like Lucia Fex [from Promare] is based on Spring. When will Muzzle appear in an anime?

Wakabayashi:
Currently at the studio, we have several head directors, Yoshinari, Imaishi, and [Akira] Amemiya. Yoshinari isn't that interested per say but Imaishi and Amemiya both are debating who gets to direct the anime that will feature Muzzle. Amemiya is saying, "You got your chance, what about me?" In the instance when we maybe make Space Patrol Luluco 2, we're figuring how we're going to make all the alternate timelines make sense.
We see this in the shows themselves, with Luluco meeting Inferno Cop in the underworld (which is the same underwolrd/hell we see in Inferno Cop).

Akko meets Luluco in interdimensional space.
71Wvo1.gif

Alpha Omega Nova ends up in the Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt in the official season 2 doujin.

In an interview, Hiromi Wakabayashi talks about the connections between Inferno Cop and Chief Over Justice, and points out all the subtle references in both Inferno Cop and Luluco and future series. This highlights that even seemingly minor, subtle references can have great importance.

Chief Over Justice from Space Patrol Luluco eventually became Alexis Kerib from SSSS.Gridman, after spending thousands of years wandering the Multiverse.

Backing this up, Alexis Kerib and Rikka's mum don't originate from the Computer World, and they read the script before the events of the show, with that meta-knowledge being a part of their characters. This further backs up that Alexis Kerib and Rikka's mum are Over Justice and Midori respectively.
OL93tw6.png

The World of Hiroyuki Imaishi further confirms the shared cosmology, with not only Gurren Lagann & Panty & Stockings with Garterbelt appearing from Hiroyuki's Gainax days), but also Dead Leaves (which from Production IG).
uAiqWK0.jpg

In an interview, Hiromi Wakabayashi talks about the connections between Inferno Cop and Chief Over Justice, and points out all the subtle references in both Inferno Cop and Luluco and future series. This highlights that even seemingly minor, subtle references can have great importance.

3:11
Hiromi Wakabayashi: Everyone calls this guy Inferno Cop, but he actually isn't. I think people who've watched Inferno Cop will get this... In episode 10, the Egypt episode... In it's last scene, Inferno Cop's on the phone with someone. He calls him Chief there... Now that was Chief Over Justice. Actually, as you can see here, this desk has the ICPD logo on it. So he was originally in the ICPD, but for whatever reason, he's now in Ogikubo, acting as Chief of the town's Space Patrol Branch. And this is his story. Actually, in the Inferno Cop universe, there are many others who carry the flames of Hell. He's one of them, and his desk has the mysterious figure of "13" written on it. More details will be revealed in future Trigger anime.
On top of that, there are many cameos and easter eggs in almost all their shows. Panty & Stocking make an appearence in the Gurren Lagann manga, and Luluco & Alpha Omega Nova appearing in Kiznaiver.
fwHmFyw.png

PsM9ICj.png

Wakabayashi says that these cameos can hold important information to the Trigger-verse. For example when asked if Lucia Fex from Promare is Spring, he said that there was a special easter egg in the Galo-hen short which gave information about the Trigger-verse.
Ani-Gamers: Lucia, one of the members of Burning Rescue, looks a whole lot like one of the Trigger Girl mascots, Spring-chan. When are we going to see Lucia turn into Spring-chan?
Wakabayashi: You haven't had the opportunity to see this yet, but we have these two short prequel episodes to the film called “Lio-hen” and “Galo-hen.” For the Galo one, there is a hint that you might notice if you pay attention. There's an Easter egg in one of the monitors. So when it does get released, people who are fans of the Trigger-Verse should watch it frame by frame so you won't miss out on it.
Sure enough, we see Lucia talking to Luluco, Midori and Over Justice on her computer screens.
wvUuLXh.png

Settings confirmed to exist within the Trigger-verse are...
  • Dead Leaves
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Panty & Stockings with Garterbelt
  • Inferno Cop
  • Turning Girls
  • Little Witch Academia
  • Kill La Kill
  • Sex and Violence with Machspeed
  • Kiznaiver
  • Space Patrol Luluco
  • SSSS.Gridman
  • Promare
  • BNA: Brand New Animal
  • Star Wars: Visions (The Twins & The Elder)
  • Cyberpunk Edgerunners
  • Delicious in Dungeon
Settings most likely within the Trigger-verse but still debately not so are...
  • Darling in the Franxx
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • FLCL
  • Diebuster!

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Let's look at cosmology size. Each different series is it's own series and can be judged on its own merits and rules without interconnecting with other series at all. However, a greater image of the series can be gathered by analysing everything. The Trigger Multiverse contains infinite branching alternate universes and timelines. This is the case in Gurren Lagann, Kill La Kill and Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Gurren_Lagann
Simon: The tomorrow we're trying to reach is...not a tomorrow you've decided on! We... by ourselves... choose our tomorrow from the infinite universes! We will fight through it... we will fight through it and protect the universe! We'll show you we can do it!
SLc35kb.png

""Yeah!"
The members of the Gurren Lagann behind me nodded vigorously when I said that. Thank you, brother. I believe in you who believes in me. I believe in my friends who believes in myself.
Simon held up his core drill to the heaven and a flash of light flashed across the sky. Countless appearances of Simon appeared in the sky, and they were the past, the present, and the future, every place, every time, and the innumerable selves that live in a world of infinite possibilities.
There is no escaping wherever you go. In a closed infinite universe, various lives are repeated. In that universe of possibilities, Simon twisted the countless selves he had drilled into one, twisting them together into a giant drill, and before he realized that it was a huge drill, Simon wasn't there but Gurren Lagann. There stood Gurren Lagann, holding up the giga drill, "Let's go, buddy!"
RgaNK0t.jpg

rVo0ar0.jpg

eYX7BEH.jpg

1KDJSD1.jpg

Star Wars Visions: The Twins is said to be set in an alternate galaxy to the main (Disney) timeline.
“THE TWINS” presents an alternate galaxy in which the Empire has created two siblings, Am and Karre, through the power of the dark side.
There are an infinite number of possible universes, which expands instantly every instant when they are perceived (basically, Schrodinger's Box).
MBjRuq5.jpg

(Top right box on the right page next to Leeron)
"Trapped in the Multiverse."
Last resort developed by the Anti-Spiral. It was a "multiverse" that traps people in infinite possibilities. I might be there, the future I wanted to be like this. People will stand up before the possibility of spreading anywhere. That is exactly the Anti-Spiral trap that takes away "will to live" from a person. The crew of the Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann are trapped in the multiverse. Stolen from their consciousness, they are simply drifting through the ocean of infinite possibilities ......"
Kazuki Nakashima, the writer of Gurren Lagann, says that he based the cosmology of Gurren Lagann off quantum cosmology he was reading/studying at the time of writing Gurren Lagann, as well as going into the multiverse being a world full of universes where all possibilities exist in at least 11 dimensions.
『ニンジャバットマン』はバットマンが戦国時代に飛ばされるといういわゆる「時間もの」です。日本のアニメだと、「過去を変えると現在が変わってしまう」という制約があって、時間もの、時間改変ものだとすごく慎重になる傾向があるように思います。そういうことを気にせず、思い切ってやっていますね。 中島:そこはアメコミなので。アメコミにはマルチバース、つまり宇宙がいっぱいあるという世界観の設定が読者にも浸透しています。そして今、時間改変ものはすなわち多元宇宙ものになるんですよね。あらゆる可能性の宇宙が全部あるってことだから、何をやっても「そっちの宇宙ね」となる(笑)。多元宇宙の解釈がこの何十年かでどっと進んで、僕らが子どものときは4次元止まりだったのが今では11次元とかって言われているじゃないですか。こちらは嘘をつくのが仕事なので、そういう理論を曲解して、面白い方に転がしていく。 そういえば『天元突破グレンラガン』(以下、『グレンラガン』)で、「観測されることによって存在する量子宇宙論」という話がありました。 中島:あの当時、宇宙論を調べると、しばらく読んでなかったからすごく進んでいることがわかりました。「観測されれば初めて確定される」という理論をいただいて、認識すればできる宇宙があるという設定にしました。
"Ninja Batman" is a so-called "time thing" in which Batman is transported to the Warring States period. In Japanese anime, there's a restriction that if you change the past, the present will change, and I think people tend to be very cautious when it comes to time-altered anime. You don't worry about that kind of thing, and you go out on a limb.

Nakashima: That's because it's American comics. The world setting of the multiverse, or a world full of universes, permeates the readership of American comics. And now, the time-modifying stuff is going to be the multiverse stuff, right? There's a whole universe of all kinds of possibilities, so no matter what you do, you're like, "Oh, that universe!" (laughs). The interpretation of the multiverse has advanced so rapidly in the last few decades that when we were children, it was only 4-Dimensional, but now it is said to be 11-Dimensional. Our job is to tell lies, so we take those theories and twist them into something interesting.

Come to think of it, in "Gurren Lagann", there was a story about "quantum cosmology that exists by being observed".

Nakashima: When I looked up cosmology at that time, I hadn't read it for a while, so I found that it was very advanced. I was given the theory that the universe can be confirmed only if it is observed, and I set up the idea that there is a universe that can be created if we recognize it."
x51Wqzy.png

Kamina: Yeah. (Nodding)
The other members of the Team Dai-Gurren who were behind him nodded. Simon turns his back. Simon's appearances spread out across the entire space. It's Simon's appearances spread out in a multiverse of possibilities for each possible appearance. But the core drill shines in Simon's chest. and his left arm becomes Gurren Lagann's. A drill appears from "there". That drill spins rapidly. The drill engulfs Simon in the multiverse, turning him into a vortex of light.
Simon "Let's go, buddy."
In that glow, Simon transforms into Gurren Lagann's form and flies off into the void.
Not only are there alternate universes being generated, but different multiverses as well.
MBjRuq5.jpg

(Relevant text is in the blue boxes)
Yoko's multiverse
Viral's multiverse
Team Dai-Gurren's multiverse
Simon's Multiverse
DoNXHis.png

(Relevant text is directly above and below the two panels on the center left)
Simon's multiverse (jewelry store)
The showcase is where Simon is trapped in the "Multiversal Labyrinth," which was set up by the Anti-Spiral. Lined with goods from team Dai-Gurren such as Yoko's Valletta.
Yoko's multiverse (Nakim & Maosha's House)
Yoko trapped in the "Multiversal Labyrinth" sees the future she may have become. The house of Nakim and Maosha, which appeared only for a moment in (Medium Edition), when a mysterious bounty hunter Yokoza Tornado appeared when a beastman attacked here!
What's more, Kill La Kill has also shown to have an endless chain of universes within universes, which would mean there are infinite orders of infinity in the over all cosmos (similar to The Dark Tower).

This is also implied in the Gurren Lagann manga, when SImon's power is said to create a universe in all of his cells.
LrBnHjO.png

- シ モ ン が レ バ ー を 握 り し め た。
身体 中 の 細胞 が 悲鳴 を 上 げ て い た. 細胞 一 つ 一 つ の 中 で 新 し い 宇宙 が 誕生 す る. そ の エ ネ ル ギ ー を 全神 経 を 使 っ て グ レ ン ラ ガ ン に 注 ぎ 込 む. 言葉 に す る な ら ば そ う い う イ メ ー ジ だ っ た.
超 銀河 ダ イ グ レ ン が 加速 し た。 "
- "Simon pressed the lever.
Every cell in his body screamed. Within each cell a new universe is born. That energy would pour into Gurren Lagann using all his nerves. That was the image in his head.
The Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren sped up. "
Within the Promare we see "infinitely continuing triangular space." However, it's unknown if this refers to the core of the Promare being infinite in size or there being an infinite distance between universes.

X8NS5IO.png

(Rightmost text on the righthand page)
First box - Close to the star in the frame
Second box - Triangular light passes through like connected synapses
Third box - Into the triangle in the centre of the star
Fourth box - Infinity continuing triangular space
Fifth box - There are various things
Sixth box - In the triangular solid of thorns

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
We've had the sheer size of the Trigger-verse, so let's now talk about the variety of planes, realms & worlds within it. I will go into some detail on some of the cosmic entities here (the Anti-Spiral, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Yggdrasil, Junketsu Shinzui Satsuki) but ultimately I hope to cover each in detail later.

Most worlds within the Triggerverse exist within the material plane, being universes composed of space, time, gravity, energy and matter. Beyond the Multiverse exists the dimensional universes, several higher dimensions (possibly branes) stacked on top of one each other.
MWaAmo0.jpg

(Middle panel on the righthand page)
LordGemone Bio-Computer: How could we have been so blind? They eluded our super-Spiral scan sweeps by creating an imaginary oscillating time-space located between the membranes of the dimensional universes we call the 10th and 11th dimensions.
These dimensional universes govern over time and probability.
『ニンジャバットマン』はバットマンが戦国時代に飛ばされるといういわゆる「時間もの」です。日本のアニメだと、「過去を変えると現在が変わってしまう」という制約があって、時間もの、時間改変ものだとすごく慎重になる傾向があるように思います。そういうことを気にせず、思い切ってやっていますね。 中島:そこはアメコミなので。アメコミにはマルチバース、つまり宇宙がいっぱいあるという世界観の設定が読者にも浸透しています。そして今、時間改変ものはすなわち多元宇宙ものになるんですよね。あらゆる可能性の宇宙が全部あるってことだから、何をやっても「そっちの宇宙ね」となる(笑)。多元宇宙の解釈がこの何十年かでどっと進んで、僕らが子どものときは4次元止まりだったのが今では11次元とかって言われているじゃないですか。こちらは嘘をつくのが仕事なので、そういう理論を曲解して、面白い方に転がしていく。 そういえば『天元突破グレンラガン』(以下、『グレンラガン』)で、「観測されることによって存在する量子宇宙論」という話がありました。 中島:あの当時、宇宙論を調べると、しばらく読んでなかったからすごく進んでいることがわかりました。「観測されれば初めて確定される」という理論をいただいて、認識すればできる宇宙があるという設定にしました。
"Ninja Batman" is a so-called "time thing" in which Batman is transported to the Warring States period. In Japanese anime, there's a restriction that if you change the past, the present will change, and I think people tend to be very cautious when it comes to time-altered anime. You don't worry about that kind of thing, and you go out on a limb.

Nakashima: That's because it's American comics. The world setting of the multiverse, or a world full of universes, permeates the readership of American comics. And now, the time-modifying stuff is going to be the multiverse stuff, right? There's a whole universe of all kinds of possibilities, so no matter what you do, you're like, "Oh, that universe!" (laughs). The interpretation of the multiverse has advanced so rapidly in the last few decades that when we were children, it was only 4-Dimensional, but now it is said to be 11-Dimensional. Our job is to tell lies, so we take those theories and twist them into something interesting.

Come to think of it, in "Gurren Lagann", there was a story about "quantum cosmology that exists by being observed".

Nakashima: When I looked up cosmology at that time, I hadn't read it for a while, so I found that it was very advanced. I was given the theory that the universe can be confirmed only if it is observed, and I set up the idea that there is a universe that can be created if we recognize it."
Between these dimensions, beings of immense power can create pocket universe, which they can control to their even whim.
LordGenome: How could we have been so blind? They eluded our super-Spiral scan sweeps by creating an imaginary oscillating time-space located between the membranes of the dimensional universes we call the 10th and 11th dimensions.
Gurren Lagann: Episode 24 - I Will Never Forget This Minute This Second said:
LordGenome Bio-Computer: This is a malleable universe. They can control it according to their every whim. It is no exaggeration to say that our enemy is the universe itself.
However, it's worth pointing out that the Anti-Spirals pocket universe and the Super Spiral Space are two seperate concepts. The Super Spiral Space is a realm created by an unfathomably powerful being of the Spiral, and is created by warping the Multiverse itself, merging all possible variants of something together (such as all possible Simons or all possible Gurren Laganns).
x51Wqzy.png

The core drill shines as it spins on in response to Simon's shout.
The same glow at the same time in every part of Gurren Lagann is emitted and from various parts of his body, a number of faces with Lagann-like expressions appeared. Yoko, Dayakka, Leeron, Viral, Tetsukan, Attenborough, Leite, and Gimme-Darry each ride in a Lagann-like cockpit. Lordgenome also somehow has a body and is in the cockpit. Nia is in the same cockpit as Simon as well Boota popped out from Simon's chest.
The possibilities of Gurren Lagann's existence in the multiverse has been materialized and merged with Simon's Gurren Lagann. The ultimate evolution of Gurren Lagann has been activated.
As the Super Spiral Space consists of all possible outcomes, by recognizing a possibility it comes real within the Super Spiral Space, such as LordGenome having a body again, or the various weapons manifested for the different pilots.
Gurren Lagann: Episode 27 - The Lights In The Sky Are Stars said:
LordGenome: We are in a Super Spiral Universe, where thought is given form. This is only a temporary body, but allow me to join you in this fight.

After the Super Spiral Space dissolves, the Multiverse returns to its natural state, as the Super Spiral Space is a virtual quantum body.
inMze2L.png

Work Soul said:
(Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is a virtual quantum body created by the stratification of the multiverse by the activation of Super Spiral Power. It disappeared when the battle ended and returned to its normal state.)
Lifefibers are also able to intervene with reality to create realities. This is what happened with Satsuki and Junketsu in Kill La Kill If. Several peoples spirits where trapped in this world of delusions, but when Satsuki destroyed it they all escaped and woke up in their original timeline at different points in time.
tOvgzG8.jpg

Not only does this also happen in the show itself, but Mako and Senketsu physically lead the real world and enter Ryuko's mental landscape, within they're able to physically interact with the world of Ryuko's mind and even be mortally threatened.

Little Witch Academia also has mental realms within peoples minds, such as Sucy's world. There's a world within the minds of all witches. Although left ambiguous, it's possible that this worlds contents could have left Sucy's mind to flood the real world.
長い時間眠ってしまうという魔女特有の病。治すには、生け贄に魔法をかけ、病にかかった魔女の精神世界の中に入って眠っている魔女を起こす。今回はアッコが生け贄になり、スーシィの精神世界に入った。
A witch-specific disease that sleeps for a long time. To cure, sacrifice a magic, wake up a sleeping witch entering the spirit world of a witch who was sick. This time Akko was sacrificed, and it entered the spirit world of Sucy.
Further on illusionary worlds but of a different nature, there are virtual realities that exist as computer simulations. People can enter these virtual realities either by plugging themselves in, turning themselves into data or being a virtual lifeform who lives inside one.
3YcJAKn.png

SpkxZpv.png

K3scQCG.png

Similar to the above, there are Computer Worlds, which we see in Gridman Universe. Computer Worlds are only sort of virtual realities, as they have mass, and via a dimensional portals it's possible to travel between the real world and the Computer World. The Computer World consists of many different computer worlds, each of which exists inside a different kind of computer, all of which are connected by Pass Routes. Affecting these computer worlds (such as by sending in a kaiju to break everything) will in turn affect the real world by affecting the computer controlling certain machinee.
y10702p.jpg

(Topmost column and the rightmost part of the second column)
In" Denkou Chojin Gridman," which is said to be the original source of SSSS.Gridman, the world inside the computer, the Computer World, was depicted.
The computer world is a world different from the real world, and it exists inside the computer. When we think of the world inside the computer, we can imagine a virtual reality space like virtual reality. In the Computer World, not such a virtual world of data, but a substance has a real mass, and organisms such as electric animals and compoids also live in it. It's kind of like a different world.
The Computer World has a world for each computer, such as the world of medical computers, the computer world in telephone offices, and the world of electronic organs, and each is connected by a path of light called Pass Route. In addition, "Computer World" is closely connected to the real world, and there is a causal relationship that when a change occurs in the computer world of a microwave oven, the actual microwave oven emits high heat.
In "Denkou Chojin Gridman," under such a setting, Takeshi Todo on the enemies side sends a monster created with the help of Kahn-Digifer to the Computer World and destroys the computer and the world. As a result, something happened in the real world. To deal with the incident, Gridman rushes into the Computer World and confronts the monster, After the battle, I'm rushing the fixer beam and resolving the incidents in the real wold. Also once opened the gate from the Computer World and the monster was about to appear in the real world.
In "SSSS.Gridman," the name "Computer World" was not used, but the same city as the Computer World of "Denkou Chojin Gridman" speads above the sky of the azalea stand and outside the city... From this, it seems that Akane created her own world (azalea stand) in a corner of the Computer World.
On top of all of this, there are various afterlives. Certain undead have the power to travel between the worlds of the living and the dead, which may mean there are other worlds of the dead beyond the ones mentioned above.
ghN2aBz.jpg

Some undead can even steal the souls of the unwitting, and serve an enigmatic entity called the lord of the undead.
R47izg1.jpg

There's a Hell, and Inferno Cop is sent there over 65000000 years ago, meet his Auntie Grenda (who's looking for his uncle) there from the present, and when he leaves Hell (through a very easy doorway) he ends up in the modern era again. This would imply that Hell exists outside time (and likely also space). Also of note is how the world is refered to as the physical plane, which would also imply that Hell is non-physical.

yVQHsNP.png

qYn5wy.gif

bhd5hY5.png

xvxNql.gif

Inferno Cop refers to the Universe as the physical plane, which would imply that Hell is non-physical.
OWVtqPf.png

Luluco also ends up in Hell, which looks the same as how Hell appeared in Inferno Cop (giant hands & dinosaur bones). She meets Inferno Cop (who tells her he too was once a part of Space Patrol) and points her to the exact exist that he left from. It's also of note to point out that Luluco died far from the Earth in a distant galaxy.

t6GSw2f.png

ocDtfQx.png

9pEtA4S.png

LsfquTR.png
So not only is there one Hell that people across the multiverse go to, but going by people entering and exiting it from different timeframes, it doesn't confine to the usual laws of time of the physical. Counter to Hell there is Heaven, which exists beyond the Universe.
WpZPqtL.png
The leylines are the withered branches of Yggdrasil, the cosmic tree which connects all of the celestial bodies in the skies and feeds the witches their infinite magic (in turn it was created and fed by the belief in magic).
Ursula: Back then, Yggdrasil's branches encompassed the entire world. It's branches held even the stars and planets in place. It was from there that witches drew their infinite magic.
Yggdrasil's power is so immense that it warps space and dimensions, creating places that cannot be travelled to by conventional transport, and instead only by leylines.
6JF1g19.jpg

(Relevant text is in the bottom most paragraph)
Legend brings legend Mysterious magic of the hidden world was born, and in this world where the history of thousands of years has been overlapped, there are several lands on which the legends are carved. Ruins of megaliths left by ancient witches the forest where the ultimate magic is sealed, the ruins where the dragon sleeps, the trees that take away magical powerand the tree of the legendary witch : ... This world exists in a tangle of ley lines and complex magical forces. The superposition of space and dimensions is extreme. As such, some lands can't be reached by foot or vehicle. You can reach the land by going through the entrance and exit magic gates of Ley Lines. That's why many legends are often left untouched for thousands of years. Hence dangerous demons and magical plants exist in the wild, making it a place where ordinary humans feel endangered. - But, "If there is danger, there should be valuable things that nobody gets there, as many witches and humans go through the lay lines seeking that legend that I have not seen yet And that feat was handed down and created a further legend. I do not know if all these legends are ture, sometimes there will be misunderstandings and lies, but the legend will be people's hopes and a dream The heart to pursue is the true value of the transgression.
(Kanji of the relevant text)
この世界はレイラインや複雑な魔力が絡まって存在しており、空間や次元の重ね合わせが超きている。そのため、いくつかの土地は徒歩や乗り物ではたどり着くことができない。
Between different worlds and outside the leylines lies a black void.
DvruHSN.png

Luna Nova exists in a different dimension to Earth (possibly in one of the spaces formed by the leylines).
LDkcp5u.jpg

This might be the same void Akko visited during the Country of Fairies.
Little Witch Academia: The Nonsensical Witch in the Country of Fairies said:
Ivy, the eleventh tree, was a little different from the rest.To start with, it wasn’t technically a tree, and there was a big stone marker as tall as the other trees in its spot. There, the plant’s stalks intertwined, messing around it and covering it with a thick blanket of leaves.“There’s something written here, too.” Amanda parted its leaves to reveal more of the Luna Alphabet on the stone.I’ll get it this time, I though, squinting at the monument.I sighed with relief. Oh, good, I could certainly read that much.“‘What is your wish?’” The moment I said those words aloud, the world around me went pitch-black. This time, I knew it wasn’t a dream or anything. It felt as though we’d all been left behind in the dark abyss of outer space. Even though they had to be right beside me, I couldn’t hear anybody breathing.I almost called out to them. But I stopped myself when I saw a woman appearing from the depths of the darkness. She radiated an iridescent light and wore silver bracelets that jingled delicately. You’re—! I tried to yell, but the words wouldn’t leave my mouth.It was the first Sifla, the one I’d seen in the dream! But something about her was different. What was it? She was still pretty, but she emanated a cold frigidity at the same time.Involuntarily, my hand tightened on the Shiny Rod.“What do you wish for?”
Outside the human world, there are other worlds too for other creatures who aren't human, such as the country of fairies.
Little Witch Academia: The Nonsensical Witch in the Country of Fairies said:
“Miss Kagari. Do you remember the characteristics of the twelve tree, the broom tree?”Huh? Seriously? She’s testing me on homework at a time like this?!But I combed through the depths of my mind, desperately trying to remember.“I think, it was, um, that it links the human world with other worlds and brings with it a mystical peacefulness…or something like that.”“That’s right. Well done.” Even in a situation like this, Professor Ursula smiled softly. “If used correctly, leaves from a broom tree can act as a medicine and as a healing power, But if misused, it’s just a drug, agitating the soul and even making you hallucinate.”
The Triggerverse even includes the real world, as seen at the end of SSSS.Gridman.
NcklsFw.png

Types of planes & realms in the Triggerverse...
  • Universes/Space-time continuums
  • Dimensional universes
  • Pocket universes
  • Super Spiral Space
  • Lifefiber Worlds
  • Mental landscapes
  • SImulations/Virtual realities
  • Computer Worlds
  • Worlds of the Dead
  • The Underworld/Hell
  • Heaven
  • Leylines
  • The Void
  • Supernatural realms
  • The real world

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
In the first post we covered how different cameos between different Trigger series are canon, and that any project created by Trigger is part of the Triggerverse, so let's look at the canon for individual series.

In regards to Gurren Lagann, when asked about how Rossiu found LordGenome's head to make the bio-computer, Kazuki Nakashima begins by saying how there's a different version of how this happened in the DVD commentary and the novelization, and finishes by saying that as there are different versions that are prefered, as Gurren Lagann is the story of a multiverse, the version you, the viewer, prefers, can be the right one. As such, all official versions of Gurren Lagann are canon, as are the spinoffs.
s2vqmnJ.jpg

(Near the center on the middle column of the righthand page)
"Next. "When did Rosiu discover LordGenome?"

Nakashima: Oh, that is written in a novel. I explained it in the DVD audio commentary, but that is a lie (laughs). Novels are sold by mail, so those who like logic is there, and those who like interesting are the DVD version. "Gurren Lagann" is a story of the multiverse, so the "Gurren Lagann" audience you believe in!"
Next is Kill La Kill. Firstly in relation to If's canonocity, yes the game is completely canon.

45:02
Fan: Is Kill La Kill the game canon to the Kill La Kill story?

(Announcer talks to Wakabayashi in Japanese)

Announcer: "Yeah, I consider them to be in the same universe as part of the same story."

Wakabayashi: (Says something in Japanese)

Announcer: ...and that is what Nakashima-san helped us with a lot. He is the guy who had the idea of how to weave those two together. Pun intended.
Kill La Kill If is described as a story that happened, but there wasn't time to depict it in the show more so than it being an alternate universe story (though it's also an alternate universe story in its own way) and that Kazuki Nakashima, the original writer of Kill La Kill and the writer of If, had these events in his mind.
https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/sta...^1141873618487566336|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=
Kill La Kill If is described as being a very deep look into the story by Nakashima himself.
Kill La Kill If is described as being a very deep look into the story by Nakashima himself.
Kill la Kill the Game: If 'Should Feel Like an Episode of the Anime' said:
“I think there can be a lot fans can expect from the story,” Wakabayashi said. “It’s not a continuation of the anime or a new anime by any means, but it is a very deep look into the story that’s done by Nakashima-san himself.”
Wakabayashi goes on to say that the Kill La Kill team Trigger also supervised the project closely.
Kill la Kill the Game: If 'Should Feel Like an Episode of the Anime' said:
Mizota said that Team Red provided lots of advice on fighting mechanics as well. The attention to detail isn’t just on Arc System Works’ side, though. Wakabayashi explained that different teams at Trigger have varying expectations for projects, and his Kill la Kill team is incredibly particular on what’s acceptable.

“Even if it’s the pose of the hand or exactly how it’s designed – something that might slip through with the Little Witch team would definitely not make it through on the Kill la Kill team,” Wakabayashi said. “APLUS has been very diligent in delivering a lot of retakes and meeting our standards of particularness.”
If is an alternate story branching out from episode 8.
Kill La Kill The Game: If - Official Website said:
An alternate "IF" story, branching out from the original series 8th episode!!
So with all of that said, If is completely canon, and the contents of which directly benefit the shows timeline (See Ryuko's Lifefiber World of delusions). Next up are the visuals of Kill La Kill, and if they're legitimate or just funky visuals. Based on the evidence, they appear to be legitimate.
To start with, Satsuki and Ragyo's shine. The best example of this is characters outright commenting on Satsuki and Ragyo's shines.
jvV8agP.png

Suzuku also comments on the light that Goku Uniforms (and Kamui) emit.
jCPzv9t.png

Another good indicator is multiple episodes in which multiple characters cover their eyes from Satsuki's bright shine. Something that would not happen if it was just a visual.
xuxft2C.png

ajOgLIn.png

cw8gHzZ.png

opUQAT1.png

Another is characters being shown to be of tremendous size. Looking at the visuals, this actually seems to be some kind of projection (except for Gamagoori, who we'll get to in a bit). For example, Ragyo during the Great Culture and Sport Festival seems to grow to a tremendous size, but then shrinks back to a single point once more.

Ryuko, during her Graduation Ceremony attack, seems to create a massive version of herself in the sky. However, after the attack, we see that the giant Ryuko visibly dissipates.

As for Gamegoori, there are multiple shots in some scenes where the effects of his size are still seen. For example, when his head breaks the ceiling.
G9oFGsu.png

z2Yky5I.png

Na2zieo.png

If that's not enough, word of god outright says he changes size depending on his emotions.
Q: Why does Ira Gamagori become larger than life in some scenes and smaller in others?

A: Gamagori’s size varies depending on how he feels. In other words, his physical size metaphorically represents the size of his emotions.

Another point to tackle is Mako. A small "Bunny Boy" is often seen during her zany moments. The Bunny Boy is canon, and lives inside her.
TD9gK7r.jpg

There are also multiple 4th wall breaks, such as when the name titles introducing a character appear and are interacted with. Nui interacts with hers (even after another scene plays out) then strokes Satsuki's hair.

Finally, in relation to Gridman Universe, and the original toku, the special edition DVD/blu-ray artbook interview notes that Gridman is voiced by Midorikawa, the original actor. This meant that the Gridman in SSSS.Gridman could be the original Gridman from the original story, but that would make him too powerful for the story they wanted to tell, which is why Yuta has amnesia. This would also mean end of series Gridman is as powerful as Gridman in general (though that could be more of a discussion for the Gridman franchise rather than the Trigger-verse).
dmTzgAp.png

Infact, several of the key moments from the original toku series were in the short Gridman: Boy Creates Hero.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
A compilation of feats from Gurren Lagann.

Pre-timeskip
The Spiral Nemesis?

Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren in the prologue.

A gozu falls through Giha village's ceiling.

Lagann plows the gozu through the ground.

Lagann bursts through the surface, destroying the Gozu, but itself remaining unharmed.

A gunman rips up the ground by kicking it.

Yoko shoots a gunman with her rifle, knocking it backwards.

"Gurren" arrives, shaking the ground considerably.

"Gurren" smashes apart cliff faces.

The people of Littner set a trap burying "Gurren" in tons of rock, but "Gurren" breaks free of Littner's rock trap, sending rocks flying everywhere and carving out the cliffs.

A beastman gunmen sends "Gurren" flying into the air.

Perfect Combustion of Manly Souls CANNONBALL ATTACK!

Viral dodges Yoko's bullets.

Enki fires blade projectiles at Lagann and Yoko.

Enki slidekicks Gurren then punches Gurren into a cliffface hard enough to break it.

Enki blocks Yoko's sniper attack.

Enki arrives, creating a huge explosion.

Enki barrages Gurren with missiles.

Lagann nullifies Enki's laser.

The 16 face gunman combines.

Yoko kicks Kamina's head into the ground hard enough to shatter rock.

A gunman falls hundreds of meters and lands in the water.

Gurren Lagann & Enki fight at incredible speeds.

Enki sends Gurren Lagann smashing into the ground, causing a huge explosion.

Dai-Gunzan's fires a shell at Gurren Lagann from the horizon.

Gurren Lagann regenerates from damage.

Dai-Gunzan barrages Gurren Lagann.

Dai-Gunzan throws several gunmen.

Gurren Lagann sets off the trap it planted for Dai-Gunzen, creating a pit for it to fall into.

Gurren Lagann poses, causing a volcano to erupt.

Giga Drill Breaker!

Kittan Stinger Hell's Headsplitter.

Adiane causes several huge water bursts.

Adiane summons a massive tidal wave.

Enki runs in fast from the distance and halts Dai-Gurrens foot.

Enki throws Dai-Gurren back.

Dai-Gurren throws several depth charges into the water in an attempt to hit Dai-Gunkai, that cause several massive explosions of water.

Sayrune moves underwater at incredible speeds.

Gurren Lagann breaks free of Sayrune's grasp and begins to drill through the water.

Gurren Lagann withstands a missile barrage from Dai-Gunkai then pushes Dai-Gurren to the surface.

Yoko shoots Sayrune.

Dai-Gunkai explodes, causing a water explosion so big Dai-Gurren is barely visible.

Gurren Lagann intergrates a flying gunman.

Gurren Lagann destroys an armada of air gunmen with a drill barage.

Gurren Lagann evades a missile barage.

Gurren Lagann catches a colossal missile and throws it back at Dai-Gunten.

Dai-Gundo combines with Teppelin, generating an incredibly powerful whirlwind.

Dai-Gundo slams Gurren Lagann into the ground.

Gurren Lagann spins and destroys Dai-Gundo.

Gurren Lagann and Teppelin clash, pushing back the clouds for miles.

Teppelin flicks Gurren Lagann.

Gurren Lagann riding Dai-Gurren pierces Teppelin's hammer.

Dai-Gurren's self destruct destroys Teppelin's hammer.

LordGenome gets out of Lazengunn and punches out Lagann.

LordGenome rips Laganns arms off.

Simon blows a hole through LordGenome.

Teppelin starts breaking appart after LordGenome dies, and the beastman gunmen power down.

Teppelin falls apart.

Post time-skip
GIGA DRILL MAXIMUM!

Viral punches a beastman into a wall hard enough to break it and regenerates the damage to his hand.

The chicken beastman gets up again from being punched into a wall hard enough to break it, twice.

The Muganns attack the Giga Drill Maximum, and their attacks are deflected back at them, resulting in a colossal explosion.

Yoko saves Maosha.

Yoko takes out an enemy snake gunman.

Yoko destroys an enemy gunman.

Gurren Lagann blasts a giant mugann, pushing it back.

A laser from the "Moon" fires at Arc Gurren, and Gurren Lagann deflects it.

Gurren Lagann destroys a laser canon on the "Moon" with a Double Boomerang Blade, which also fly to the Moon and back from space in seconds.

Gurren Lagann throws this energy back at the "Moon," devastating its surface.

The component parts of the giant Mugann destroys grapearls by slamming into them.

Gurren Lagann drags a kyo mugann behind it into the other kyo mugann.

The giant mugann flies towards Arc Gurren Lagann, and Arc Gurren Lagann stops it in its tracks.

Space-Time Shattering Burst Spinning Punch!

Gurren Lagann flies into "the Moon" from Arc Gurren Lagann in seconds.

Gurren Lagann flies into the control core of Cathedral Terra.

Super Galaxy-Dai Gurren tows the Moon back into realspace.

Simon tries perceptually teleportating to Nia and the Anti-Spiral homeworld, but the Anti-Spiral block them.

Arc Gurren Lagann's Giga Drill flies through the Anti-Spiral fleet to the Ashtanga, but is stopped by its shield.

The Ashtanga deflects Arc Gurren Lagann's Giga Drill.

Yoko and Darry deflect moon-sized missiles in their space gunmen.

Space Dayakkaiser destroys multiple enemies, before being saved from a colossal robot hand by Space King Kittan.

The space gunmen return to the Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren and fly its length in seconds.

The Anti-Spiral show the heroes a vision of all the fallen Spiral Races.

The Galactic Spiral Abyss.

Space King Kittan flies the length of Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren's face in seconds.

Space King Kittan opens a hole in the Death Spiral Machine's field with a missile from Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren.

Space King Kittan is crushed by the ultra-dense space.

Kittan merges Simon's drill to King Kittan, then makes a Giga Drill and flies into the Spiral Death Field Generator.

King Kittan's Giga Drill Break destroys the Spiral Death Field Generator, abet at the cost of his own life.

Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren transforms into Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann, and Simon's glasses change shape due to all the Spiral Power.

Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann causes an explosion of super-compressed space time.

The Ashtanga grab and throw planets at Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann, to no effect at all.

An Ashtanga escapes into probability space.

Mega Maelstrom Vortex Cannon!

The wounded Ashtanga appears back in the universe.

Super Galaxy Giga Drill Break!

With the fake Nia gone, Simons perceives the real Nia, but is blocked by the Anti-Spiral.

The Anti-Spiral describes "the" multiverse.

LordGenome & Boota face the Anti-Spiral in extra-dimensional space.

Boota punches the Anti-Spiral, who dissipate and reappear once more.

Simon absorbs every iteration of himself from every possible multiverse into his being.

Team Dai-Gurren gain their core drills from their souls and escape from the Labyrinth.

Zoom out from Simon to the Anti-Spiral homeworld to the galaxy from which Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann emerges.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and the Anti-Spiral run at each other and clash, shaking the Universe.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and the Anti-Spiral fight.

The Anti-Spiral smashes Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann into the "ground" repeatedly.

The Anti-Spiral punches Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and sends it flying across the super galaxy.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann leaps between galaxies.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann manifests a rifle and opens fire on the Anti-Spiral, to absolutely no effect at all.

The Anti-Spiral throw a couple of galaxies.

The Anti-Spiral shatters Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann's swords, blitzes it and sends it flying across the universe.

The Anti-Spiral kicks Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann through several galaxies.

I Have The Best Wife In The Universe Swing!

Infinity Big Bang Storm!

The Infinity Big Bang Storm creates galaxies in seconds.

LordGenome undergoes Quantum decomposition so he can merge with the Infinity Big Bang Storm.

Movies
A zoom in through the infinitely expanding macrocosmos to the universe.

An Anti-Spiral fleet bombards the Earth, and an Ashtanga next to either the Moon or the Earth.

The fleet of Spiral Warriors destroys a fleet of Ashtanga.

The Anti-Spiral shows LordGenome a vision of the Spiral Nemesis.

Cathedral Terra Lazegunn destroys a Spiral Fleet.

Adiane deflects machine gun fire and breaks Dai-Gurren's deck with her stinger.

Yoko evades Adiane's stinger.

Do-Ten-Kai-Zen bombards Dai-Gurren.

Gurren Lagann shields Dai-Gurren from Do-Ten-Kai-Zen.

The "Moon" turns into Cathedral Terra Lazengunn.

Cathedral Terra Lazengunn tries to crush Arc Gurren Lagann, but Arc Gurren Lagann bursts through its hand.

The Anti-Spiral flood space.

Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann one-shots an Ashtanga.

Space Yoko W Tank fires a volley of missiles and creates a massive series of explosions.

Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann's Super Galaxy Boomerang cuts through an Ashtanga and space itself, and the Anti-Spiral emerge from the rift.

The Anti-Spiral dwarves Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann.

The Anti-Spiral traps the Super Galaxy Brigade in the Multiversal Labyrinth.

The various possible universes Yoko perceives in her multiverse.

Kamina helps Yoko escape from the Labyrinth.

Simon and Team Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren travel through the multiverse to the Anti-Spiral Homeworld.

Simon recognises Nia's ring and travels through the multiverse to it.

The Granzeboma's fist grows bigger than it and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann put together and punches Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

The Anti-Spiral rips Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann to bloody pieces.

Tengen Toppa Enki-Durga and the Granzeboma clash.

Tengen Toppa Enki-Durga rams a broken blade into the Anti-Spiral homeworld, which Tengen Toppa Yoko W Tank shoots.

Tengen Toppa Twinbouken catches and crushes two galaxies in its hands.

Tengen Toppa Einsaurus and Tengen Toppa Kidknuck run rings around the Granzeboma.

Tengen Toppa Mo-Shogun cuts apart the Granzeboma's fingers.

I Have The Best Wife In The Universe Swing!

The Granzeboma grows bigger than the entire Tengen Toppa Brigade put together.

The Tengen Toppa Brigade combine into Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann dwarves the Granzeboma.

The Anti-Spiral grows into the Neo Granzeboma.

The Neo Granzeboma and Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann clash.

The two colliding Super Giga Drills cause a macrocosmic collapse, sucking up many universes.

The two Super Giga Drills create an infinity symbol.

Simon in Gurren Lagann destroys the Anti-Spiral Super Giga Drill.

Simon battles the Anti-Spiral on foot.

Simon & the Anti-Spiral's brawl.

Simon's blood becomes a drill around his hand, which he uses to attack the Anti-Spiral.

Simon exceeds and kills the Anti-Spiral on foot.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
A compilation of feats from Kill La Kill.

Gamagoori sends Suzuku flying

Gamagoori whips Suzuku around the courtyard.

Scale out of Honnouji Academy.

Ryuko without Senketsu overpowers several One-Stars.

Fukuroda punches Ryuko and sends her flying through a crowd of One-Stars.

Fukuroda bashes up Ryuko with enough force to shatter stone.

Satsuki's title card is briefly visible between shots.

Fukuroda's punches Ryuko with his glove unbound but said glove shatters and Ryuko is unscathed.

Ryuko sends Fukudora flying towards Satsuki.

Ryuko accidently flings herself into the ceiling.

Ryuko punches Barazo into the ceiling then throws aside his doctors chair.

Ryuko cuts hundreds of tennis balls apart in less than a second into fine string.

The tennis club hit tennis balls hard enough to shatter wood.

Mako survives repeatedly being hit by these tennis balls, which go on to embed into Ryuko's metal case.

Ryuko's transformation sequence in real time.

Ryuko hits a tennis ball hard enough that it drags Hakodate backwards.

Hakodate serves a tennis ball with enough force to break the ground and sends Ryuko flying.

Ryuko smashes a tennis ball into Hakodates face so hard that she flies into a stone wall that explodes.

Satsuki and Ryuko clash, destroying a segment of the stone spectator stands.

Inumuta stops the rampaging experimental Five-Star.

Satsuki puts on Junketsu, causing a considerable burst of energy.

Ryuko and Satsuki generate a powerful airburst powerful just through their willpower.

Satsuki lightly taps Ryuko and sends her flying.

Satsuki runs up the wall and battles Ryuko through the hallways of the academy.

Satsuki smashes Ryuko through a portion of the Academy and back into the Academy grounds.

Ryuko slices through a huge section of the Academy wall with her scissorblades decapitation mode.

Ryuko and Satsuki's attacks create massive craters in the walls.

Ryuko and Satsuki's clash creates a huge explosion that collapses and explodes repeatedly.

Ryuko jumps from skull to skull while holding Mako and Maiko.

Ryuko, Mako and Maiko run away from a giant ball, then run on top of said ball, and survive said ball exploding.

Tsumugu takes out all the One-Stars of the Gardening Club.

Kusanoke summons a kaiju-sized plant monster, but Tsumugu kills it and depowers Kusanoke.

Ryuko takes out the entire Biology Club in a single attack after all their attacks are completely ineffective.

The scissorblade shrinks in size.

Tsumugu's sewing weapon embeds into stone.

Tsumugu shoots Ryuko with several rocket launcher rounds, which Ryuko survives without Lifefiber Override, then transforms.

Tsumugu's needles embed into the floor.

A Kusanoke stuffed with grenades explodes in front of Ryuko.

A young Satsuki takes out 500 of Uzu's warriors with a single Chi shout.

Ryuko moves at full speed, but is blitzed by Uzu still.

Ryuko is doing everything she can not to deflect Uzu's attacks, but still ends up getting pummelled by Uzu.

Uzu forces Ryuko backwards up a giant spike with stone-shattering strength before launching Ryuko high into the sky, who falls down and shatters the arena.

Two-Star Mako's punch creates a massive crater.

The Automotive Airsoft Club fire upon Gamagoori's car and dent it much worse than a normal airsoft gun, and Gamagoori deflects these rounds.

Gamagoori's Scourge Regalia destroys all the Automotive Airsoft Clulbs cars.

Ryuko plows through a crowd of One-Stars and runs up the side of one of the giant pillars to the top.

The sky changes colour from blue to red.

Gamagoori unleashes his Scourge Regalia's whips everywhere, which Uzu and Nonon dodge with their eyes shut.

A young Satsuki battles Gamagoori, overpowering him before penetrating his armour so hard it bends on the other side.

Inumuta hacks into Revocs security, but they find him after only a few seconds.

Ryuko moves so fast she creates after images.

Nonon breaks the 4th wall a bit.

A storeowners son crushes a washing machine with his arms.

Ryuko dodges Nonon's notes then leaps into the air to attack Nonon, but is blasted away by a soundwave.

Ryuko drags Symphony Regalia out of the sky.

Nonon fires a recorder barrage at Ryuko, causing some massive explosions.

Nonon's sonic attacks create love-heart shaped holes in the clouds.
Ryuko slashes through Symphony Regalia and battles Nonon high in the sky.

Nonon intercepts Ryuko and sends her flying back into the arena hard enough to shatter rock.

Ryuko catches one of Nonon's recorder missiles and throws it back at her, causing all the instruments contained within Symphony Regalia to spill out.

Ryuko breaks through Nonon's soundwaves and defeats her.

Nui surprises both Ryuko and Uzu (which is particularly impressive in Uzu's case, as he can see the whole world).

Nui blocks Uzu's attack effortlessly.

Nui takes out Uzu's Banshi string and instantly destroys his Goku Uniform with her finger nail.

Berserker Ryuko destroys the arena with a single attack.

Tsumugu sets off a series explosions that bring the giant pillars down on top of Berserker Ryuko.

Satsuki and berserker Ryuko cause a massive explosion followed by several other smaller but still considerable explosions.

Berserkser Ryuko sends Satsuki flying into the wall hard enough to break it and Satsuki is unphased.

Satsuki and berserker Ryuko's clash pushes the giant pillars through the Academy's walls can creates a huge tower of flame into the sky.

Satsuki and Berserker Ryuko power up.

Satsuki and Berserker Ryuko's clashing powers creates a tidal wave of cosmic liquid, which Mako swims through.

Mako smacks some sense back into Ryuko.

"Nagita" controls multiple thug puppets so that "he" can manipulate Ryuko into wearing Senketsu.

Nagita was just a disguise worn by Nui all along.

Nui removing her Nagita disguise causes all data of Nagita to disappear.

Ryuko attacks Nui, sending the pipes and Nui's title card flying.

Nui grows bored, and cuts Senketsu into pieces.

The Nude Shooting Star responds to Aikuro's voice commands.

The Fortified Disiplinary Unit redirects a tank round, after it's been fired.

An Escher Topology Attack.

The students of Honnouji Academy and Naniwa Kinman High School clash through the city.

Mako snatches the Takarada Bucks out of the air from an Naniwa Kinman student.

Nonon's orchestra players blast the ninjas of Abekamo Academy with love-heart shaped soundwaves.

The Nude Shooting Star can travel underwater.

One-Star students throw massive spiky shotputs.

Takerada's Sen-nari Gourd Bombardment causes a considerable explosion which Gamagoori blocks with the rules of Honnouji.

Satsuki can create energy slashes to hit enemies at a distance, which hits Ryuko and sends her flying into Osaka Tower, then Nonon hits Ryuko with a vibration blast that forces her to depower from Senketsu Shippu.

Satuki and Ryuko fight at awesome speeds.

Ryuko tries to cut Satsuki with Senketsu Senjin, but it has not effect, and the blades even break against Satsuki.

Nonon destroys Osaka Tower.

Ryuko is able to blind Satsuki with her blood and uses this opportunity to punch Satsuki in the face and steal Bakuzan.

Nonon singlehandedly destroys Nudist Beach's quarters.

Ryuko reads Mako's mind as they are on the same wavelength.

Ragyo purifies Satsuki (NSFW).

Ragyo calls down some Life Fibers and forms them into a COVER.

Ragyo sends the COVER to its place.

The Kiryuin Satalite spies on Ryuko and Nudist Beach.

The Dotonbori Robot flies and enters into the Grand Cultural and Sports Festival Stadium.

Nui quickly spots the real Inumuta despite his optical camoflage.

Nonon blasts Nui into the spectator stand.

Satsuki takes out an army of mind-controlled One-Stars in a massive explosion.

Nui gets bored and creates clones to fight the Elite Four in her stead.

Aikuro and Tsumugu take out many mind-stitched One-Stars.

Satsuki and mind-stitched Ryuko clash, creating a huge explosion that shatters the ground (note this is baseform Ryuko against Life Fiber Sychronized Satsuki).

Ryuko escapes from Ragyo's mind control by reaching into her head and pulling out the Mind Stitch (which would mean she can turn intangible).

Nui's clones emerge from the giant TVs.

Ryuko easily deals with Nui and one-shots all her clones in a single attack.

The Original Life Fiber breaks free of the Instant Coagulants and the COVERS take out Iori and the Sewing Club while Satsuki instantly senses that something is wrong.

Ragyo effortlessly dominates Satsuki and breaks Bakuzan in two with her fist.

The Original Life Fiber opens a portal through which an army of COVERS emerges.

Ragyo throws Satsuki into the spectator seats and creates a large explosion.

Satsuki sets of a series of explosions that destroys the Sports Festival Stadium (which she survives while wounded and in her underwear).

The COVERS alter their shape to unleash a sound attack to incapacitate Nudist Beach and to wake up Ryuko.

Ryuko wakes up and bursts out of Nudist Beach in a huge column of flames.

Ryuko defeats all of the harp COVERS in a single attack and frees everyone they were feeding on.

Junketsu creates a Life Fiber World within Ryuko's mental landscape.

Mako & Senketsu force their way inside Ryuko's Life Fiber world.

Ryuko causes a massive water explosion that dwarves the S. S. Naked Sun.

Ryuko deflects a slash from Nui with her fist that creates a massive water plume.

Ryuko kicks Nui through several thick sheets of metal.

Ryuko then cuts both of Nui's arms off which don't regenerate (Nui also stabs Ryuko, but it's just an after image, which appears to be somewhat solid, as it's met with resistance from Nui).

Simulation of the Cocoon Star Navity destroying the Earth.

The Original Life Fiber bombards the Naked Sun with Life Fiber missiles.

Ryuko and Satsuki cut through several Life Fiber missiles.

A colossal COVERS bursts up from the sea and starts pushing the Naked Sun underwater.

Mako emerges with a new Fight Club Goku Uniform and punches the giant COVER back.

Ragyo easily holds off Ryuko and Satsuki simultaneously and sends Satsuki flying.

Ragyo flies into the air without any kind of propulsion.

Ryuko and Satsuki fly after Ragyo.

Ryuko & Satsuki fly after Ragyo.

Ryuko and Satsuki catch up with Ragyo but Ragyo once again counters them and pushes them away.

The S.S Naked Sun open fires on the Original Life Fiber but the Original Fiber blocks said fire with a shield.

The Elite Four defeat a bunch of COVERS.

Ragyo cuts Ryuko in half (but Ryuko prevents her from cutting the final Life Fiber at the last moment, and she regenerates from this afterwards).

The Primordial Life Fiber creates huge waves that rocks the S.S. Naked Sun.

Ryuko penetrates the Original Life Fiber.

Ragyo goes to strike Satsuki with her Life Fiber swords but Gamagoori blocks her.

Uzu and Ragyo clash and Uzu even draws some Life Fibers from her.

Mako and the other Two-Star power the S.S Naked Sun up so greatly that it flies into the air and penetrates the Original Life Fiber.

Ryuko destroys the Original Life Fibers core.

Ragyo creates new arms made of Life Fibers for Nui.

Nui breaks the 4th wall by interrupting the credits.

Ragyo shatters both Bakuzan blades (though they still penetrate her hands).

Nui can turn her Life Fiber arms into wings.

Senketsu drills into Ragyo then drills right through Rago which cuts off her Absolute Domination over Honnouji Academy.

Ryuko headbutts Ragyo and knocks her off her feet.

Gamagoori tears open the Super Life Fiber Jammer Field around the telecommunications tower and using his Unrestrained Ego Burst punches a hole into it.

Ryuko and Satsuki use the scissor blades to cut Ragyo apart.

Nui has merged with the Original Life Fiber and is then absorbed and worn by Ragyo.

Ryuko absorbs all the Goku Uniforms into Senketsu Kisaragi.

Ryuko flies into space and blows a huge hole in the Cocoon Stars layers.

Ryuko & Ragyo fight in space.

A zoom in of worlds within worlds.

Ragyo bombards Ryuko with attacks which Ryuko regenerates from instantly.

Ryuko uses the Absolute Domination power to undo the Celestial Genesis Coccoon Planet and free humanity.

Senketsu sends Ryuko back into the atmosphere.

Senketsu dies.

Ryuko calls out to Senketsu, who sends her scissor blades down to Earth.

Ryuko's Graduation Ceremony.

Ryuko absorbs Life Fibers into her own being.

Senketsu shines in the sky.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
A compilation of gifs from Little Witch Academia

OVAs

The Great Briton Dragon bursts up through the ground and then melts through a huge amount of stone.

Akko fires an arrow from the Shiny Rod into the Great Briton Dragon, exploding it (note that the Great Briton Dragon usually gets stronger and bigger when it eats magic).

Anime

Alcor flies in from beyond the galaxy and space-time.

Akko uses Shiny Arc to open a portal into the leylines.

Akko flies into the sky like a missile, causing a huge explosion of water.

Akko pushes a large cannon at fast speeds and jumps inside it.

Constanze tries shooting the security dragons with her rocket launcher, but they dodge it.

Chariot approaches the Fountain of Polaris and the Shiny Rod glows...

All of the stars increase in luminousity and are drawn to Chariot...

Chariot then absorbs this tremendous power into her being.

Mr Holbrooke cuts a tombstone in half with a sword in a single slice.

Akko casts a spell on a squirrel...

Which turns it into a kaiju.

The Blue Moon Ghost can take on several forms, including that of Shiny Chariot.

The Blue Moon Ghost creates some haunting scenery.

The Blue Moon Ghost shows Akko her desired future.
Akko absorbs her memories into the Shiny Rod and it manifests into the form of a scythe as she attacks the vision of the future that she would have to sacrifice her memories for, and learns the Second Word of Arcturus.

The Blue Moon Ghost is revealed to be Woodward, and there are more glimpses of the future (which also seems to include the bomb going off and devastating a city, so it's likely a bad future that never came to be).

Woodward leaves.

One of judge witches create a shield to stop sludge hitting her.

Amanda sweeps up the sludge at great speeds.

Jasminka effortlessly picks up a massive bag of goop and throws it.

Vajarois collapses the stage and some of the surrounding forest (while the witches levitate their seats to safety).

Akko's inperfect shapeshifting.

Sucy causes mushrooms to grow under Vajarois.

Akko in her elephant form parts some dust.

Vajarois sneezes at Akko, Sucy and Lotte at close range with enough force to part the clouds.

Akko uses the third word of power to grab of the grief stone inside Vajarois...

With the help of her friends, Akko successfully pulls it from her...

Which frees Vajarois from her suffering.

Croix scans Akko's brain and puts her to sleep.

Chariot dodges stone arrows in midair.

Chairot jumps across falling stones.

Chariot kicks a giant stone statue in the face.

The giant stone statue punches Chariot into the wall.

Chariot is it by a magical energy blast that is shown to destroy stone.

Chariot's shield withstands the giant statues energy blasts.

Chariot sends the energy back, destroying the statue.

More statues come to life...

Chariot runs on air and grubs the stone blade of the first giant statue.

Chariot swings this blade at the lion statue, but it breaks.

Chariot kicks a giant spider statue and sends it back.

Chariot runs up the wall.

Chariot's pursuers fire magical blasts her way (both the statues and Croix's hoovers).

The sealing of the Grand Triskellion.

The cursed armour sends an attack that rips up the ground and shatters the walls.

The magitech monster punches the Gran Charion them slams it into the ground.

Magical Miracle Shining Tornado Punch!

The Stanship takes off, causing a considerable explosion of water.

Shiny Chariot scars the Moon using the bow form of the Shiny Rod (and just a few dozen people for Dream Fuel Spirit).

Akko gains the Grand Triskellion, and changes the Forest of Arcturus from darkness to light.

Peoples belief becomes magic, which rises into the air to aid Akko and Diana.

The Shiny Rod returns to the stars, becoming the Big Dipper once more.

Chamber of Time

Volcanic Ray cuts through the crusts to bring up lava.

The Time Demon breaks the time loop (which was causing certain constellations to increase in luminousity).

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Compilation of feats from Darling in the Franxx.

Strelizia flies the radius of Plantation 13 in seconds (keep in mind that plantations have a radius of 3km and a height of 1.2km).

Strelizia rips up a giant several mile long worm klaxosaur through the ground.

Strelizia rips through the several mile long worm klaxosaur in a few seconds.
Strelizia gets rammed by a klaxosaur with enough force that an explosion bigger than the nearby plantations is created.

Chlorophytum's full power blast.

Chlorophytum rips up a bridge and swings it into some klaxosaurs, sending them flying.

Red Strelizia flies to the Gran Crevasse in seconds (note the Gran Crevasse is big enough to dwarf plantations which are 3 km long).

Red Strelizia lights up the inside of the Gran Crevasse and causes explosions all around it.

The 9s fracture the seal of the Gran Crevasse and Red Strelizia bursts through it and sends the debris many kilometers into the sky.

The Klaxosaur Princesses memories of the Milky Way.

Chlorophytum melts a large area or rubble (abet is depowered afterwards, although earlier she performed this attack just fine).

Strelizia Apus survives the VIRM attacks in Mars orbit seen from Earth (part one).

Strelizia Apus survives the VIRM attacks in Mars orbit seen from Earth (part two).

Strelizia True Apus rams into the Hringhorni VIRM Homeworld at massively hypersonic speeds.

Golden Strelizia appears.

Golden Strelizia flies into the Klaxosaur Bomb.

The Klaxosaur bomb explodes (said explosion is so big that the VIRM Homeworld isn't even visible when it goes off and is seen on Earth for three days).

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Compilation of feats for Promare, including Galo-hen and Lio-hen.

Guira throws a fire at Vulcan, but Vulcan freezes it in midair.

Vulcan freezes Lio with an ice rocket launcher, but Lio melts his way out.

Abstract visual which represent the Multiverse.

More abstract visuals represent the connection between Earth and the Promare.

A group of Burnish trigger a volcanic eruption that reaches into space and parts the clouds for hundreds of miles around.

Varys freezes a Promare Serpent and shatters it.

Guira and Meis counter Galo's ice bullets with fire attacks.

Mad Burnish conjure their vehicles from Burnish flames.

Lio Fotia creates a sword from Burnish Fire.

Lio counters Galos ice bullets, creating, shattering and melting a huge ice burst.

Lio creates a protective barrier with his Burnish Flames.

Lio flies using his Mad Burnish powers.

Lio destroys a Freeze Force jeep, then he, Gueira and Meis summon their Burnish Armour.

Gueira and Meis construct a cannon from Burnish fire and shoot Lio away from Freeze Force.

Lio causes a volcano to erupt and explode, and summons a Promare Dragon around himself.

Lio's Promare Dragon swims through the ground.

Lio destroys a bunch of Freeze Forcce jeeps, andVulcan drives up Lio's Burnish Dragon, and continues running up even after his vehicle is destroyed .

Galo's Matoi-Tech freezes Lios Promare Dragon.

Galo in his Matoi-Tech and Black Lio fight each other evenly.

Lio instantly melts the frozen lake just by coming in contact with it.

Part of the Foresight Foundation's tower extends out and falls, becoming Krazor X, which kicks Lio de Galon through the Parnassus and into the cityscape within.

The Genocide Cultivation Beam turns several skyscrapers into dirt (which Lio de Galon dodges after it's been fired).

Lio de Galon catches Krazor X's punch.

Krazor X punches Lio de Galon across the city, but then Lio de Galon leaps back in the span of a second and kicks Krazor X in the face.

Kraxor X smacks Lio de Galon around and throws it into a giant pillar.

Krazor X fires out several giant ice blocks powerful enough to stop Lio de Galon's Burnish dragon.

Lio de Galon makes a fist out of Promare Dragons, pushes off into the sky and destroys Krazor X's wall of ice.
Krazor X's Pulverizing Pile Driver bursts Lio de Galion's Promare Dragon fist.

Krazor X grabs a skyscraper and throws it on top of Lio de Galon and then sends Lio de Galon flying to the other side of the Parnassus's cityscape (and plowing through the remains of the skyscraper it just threw)

Krazor X's Absolute Zero Heat Death Canon flies across Promepolis and freezes a volcanic eruption (witch Lio de Galon reacts to and dodges).

Krazor X blasts Lio de Galon with the Absolute Zero Heat Death Cannon, which the later withstands and powers through (and withstands the attack for almost a minute).

Lio de Galon powers through the Absolute Zero Heat Death Cannon and overwhelms it with its Burnish flames, disabling Krazor X but being destroyed in the process.

Kray Foresight grabs the Burnish Engine from Lio de Galon and flies down to the core of the Parnassus.

Promare activity increases.

Kray melts the Matoi-Tech, but thanks to the power Lio lent Galo, Galo is unscathed.

Galo powers through Krays Burnish flames.

Galo punches out Kray with the power granted to him by Lio.

Galo de Lion manifests.

Galo de Lion punches the planet repeatedly.

Galo de Lion spreads fire fighting green gel over the Earth.

Galo de Lion summons a Promare Dragon of astrological proportions that flies through space at faster than light speeds and slams into the Sun before igniting the entire Solar System.

Galo de Lion calls the Burnish flames back to Earth again.

Galo de Lion vanishes, its work finished.

Lio lets go of his Burnish powers into the closing interdimensional rift, which seals off taking the Promare with it.

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Compilation of feats from Brand New Animal.

Marie dodges a crossbow round and turns into her true form.

Shiro saves Michiru from a giant falling TV screen.

Shiro uses his sense to track the coyote mam and is caught in a huge explosion much bigger than the nearby buildings.

Shiro emerges from the ruble, only saying that it hurt.

Shiro disappears and reappears behind the coyote man.

Michiru can stretch her limbs.

Mr Yaba punches Shiro into a wall.

Mr Yaba jumps out the window and falls several stories and lands just fine, as does Shiro.
Shiro lifts Mr Yaba and shatters his horn.

Shiro stops a car and breaks its bonnet by kicking it (the driver did start breaking, but it's still a superhuman feat).

Michiru shapeshifts cheetah legs and runs really fast.

Michiru throws a baseball hard enough to make small craters in cement, repeatedly.

Nirvasyl syndrome Mr Yaba breaks out of jail.

Berserker Yaba is unscathed by machine gun fire and throws several police cars.

Shiro manages to block one of Nirvasyl Syndrome Yaba's attacks, which shatters the ground, and kicks him in the head.
Michiru expands her wingspan and flies Nirvasyl Syndrome Mr Yaba and Shiro away.

Michiru manages to temporarily hold back berserker Yaba, just temporarily, and we see the endurance and punishment that Shiro can regenerate from.

Ginrou is born, causing an explosion of blood.

Michiru's charmelion powers.

Ginrou speedblitzes a Nirvasyl Syndrome beastman.

Michiru dodges machine gun fire, after the shots are fired.

Alan regenerates from having his neck cut open straight away.

Alan fires a lazer that destroys part of the Medical Centre.

Ginrou evades Alan's barrage, which devastates a stadium.

Alan's attacks devastates a stadium.

Nazuna powers up and punches Boris with enough force to create a small dust cloud.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I'll put the calc archive here, with links to all the calcs once I'm finished archiving them.

Energy
Michiru throws baseball (Brand New Animal) =
11010.038 joules
Ginrou's blood bubble (Brand New Animal) = >2374842.78 joules
Jasminka throws garbage bag (Little Witch Academia) = 1.82kg of TNT
Alan devastates a stadium (Brand New Animal) = >205kg of TNT
Varys freezes Burnish Snake (Promare) = >7.49 tons of TNT
Darkninja blows up boat (Ninja Slayer) = 16 tons of TNT to 141 tons of TNT
Lio escapes ice (Promare) = 35.499 tons of TNT
UFO kinetic energy (SSSS.Gridman) = 39.864 tons of TNT
Satsuki & Berserker Ryuko clash (Kill La Kill) = 55.954 tons of TNT
Laomato's explosion (Ninja Slayer) = 78 tons of TNT to 1.52 kilotons
Vulcan freezes Lio (Promare) = 80.064 tons of TNT
Inferno Cop races across America (Inferno Cop) = 134.932 tons of TNT to 264.466 tons of TNT
Ryuko deflects Nui's slice attack (Kill La Kill) = 435.834 tons of TNT
Gridman sends Anti flying (SSSS.Gridman) = 912.207 tons of TNT
Energy of Karre slicing Star Destroyer, per second (Star Wars Visions: The Twins) = >1.676 kilotons to >4.320 kilotons
Super Lightning Kick (SSSS.Gridman) = 2.478 kilotons
Kinetic energy of Gridman flying (SSSS.Gridman) = 5.104 kilotons
Akko's kinetic energy on the Shooting Star (Little Witch Academia) = 14.584 kilotons to 753.654 kilotons, mid end of 516.177 kilotons
Total energy of Karre slicing through Star Destroyer (Star Wars Visions: The Twins) = >17.321 kilotons to >44.645 kilotons
Stocking runs into space (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) = 17.427 kilotons
Go'yovac charges (SSSS.Gridman) = 42.999 kilotons
Alpha Omega Nova flies Luluco into space (Space Patrol Luluco) = 84.5 kilotons
Dyna Dragon carries monster into the sky (SSSS.Dynazenon) = >90.645 kilotons
Grand Cultural and Sport Festival Stadium explodes (Kill La Kill) = 98 kilotons to 448.1 kilotons
Strelizia rips up worm klaxosaur (Darling in the Franxx) = 142.869 kilotons
Karre's kinetic energy (Star Wars Visions: The Twins) = 294.993 kilotons
Lio melts the frozen lake (Promare) = 882.031 kilotons
Gridman throws Go'yavac across the city (SSSS.Gridman) = 895.701 kilotons
Gutenburg-class Klaxosaur rams Strelizia (Darling in the Franxx) = 1.291 megatons
Karre splits the Gemini Star Destroyer in half (Star Wars Visions: The Twins) = >1.596 megatons to >4.151 megatons
Vajorois' exhales (Little Witch Academia) = 2.013 megatons to 1.683 gigatons
Chlorophytum opens a path (Darling in the Franxx) = 2.41 megatons
Dyna Dragon parts clouds (SSSS.Dynazenon) = 4.532 megatons to 9.880 megatons
Enki slams Gurren Lagann into the ground (Gurren Lagann) = 6.975 megatons
Volcanic Ray (Little Witch Academia) = 17.600 megatons
Luluco blows up asteroid (Space Patrol Luluco) = 46.461 megatons
Karre's X-wing crashes into Tatooine (Star Wars Visions: The Twins) = 47.575 megatons
Ryuko gets purged (Kill La Kill) = 55.131 megatons
Dynazenon flies into space (SSSS.Dynazenon) = 258.521 megatons
Lio's volcanic eruption (Promare) = 317.02 megatons
Sayrune creates a giant tidal wave (Gurren Lagann) = 395.432 megatons
The 9s fragment the seal, individual energy (Darling in the Franxx) = 748.340 megatons
Absolute Zero Heat Death Canon (Promare) = >4.819 gigatons to >9.479 gigatons
3rd Destroy Finale (Inferno Cop) = 12.728 gigatons
Muganns destruction blast (Gurren Lagann) = 34.356 gigatons to 179.798 teratons, mid end of 59.551 teratons
Dai-Gunkai explodes (Gurren Lagann) =
1.275 teratons
Giant Caterpillar bursts out of the ground (Dead Leaves) = 2.090 teratons
Gurren Lagann blasts Giant Mugann (Gurren Lagann) = 2.266 teratons to 6.841 teratons
Giant Caterpillar destroys Dead Leaves (Dead Leaves) = 8.91 teratons to 76.846 teratons
Individual power of Burnish cultists (Promare) = 97.111 teratons
Red Strelizia breaks through the Grand Crevasse (Darling in the Franxx) = 648.302 teratons to 840.309 teratons
Gurren Lagann drags Giant Mugann (Gurren Lagann) = 1.321 petatons to 3.989 petatons
Burnish volcano eruption (Promare) = 1.845 petatons
Final Mugann's kinetic energy (Gurren Lagann) = 2.367 petatons to 7.147 petatons
The stars embue Shiny Chariot with power (Little Witch Academia) = 9.616 petatons to 10.6 yottatons
VIRM ships attack Strelizia Apus (Darling in the Franxx = 391.063 petatons to 21.094 exotons, mid end of 6.641 exotons
Arc Gurren Lagann's Giga Drill kinetic energy (Gurren Lagann) = 451.353 petatons to 787.360 petatons, or 3.611 exotons to 6.299 exotons
Hypothetical durability of the Original Lifefiber (Kill La Kill) = 1.897 exotons
Ryuko creates a hole in the Celestial Genesis Cocoon (Kill La Kill) = 118.302 exatons
Pandy & Retro's Son destroys the Giant Caterpillar (Dead Leaves) = 146.791 exatons
Darry shoots missile (Gurren Lagann) = 734.606 exotons
Timeloop causes stars to increase in luminousity, per second (Little Witch Academia) = 1.240 zettatons
Strelizia True Apus rams the VIRM planet (Darling in the Franxx) = 10.418 zettatons
Meteor hits Garterbelt (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) = 19.623 zettatons
Arc Gurren Lagann's Giga Drill mass energy (Gurren Lagann) = 36.971 zettatons to 64.495 zettatons, or 295.772 zettatons to 515.957 zettatons
Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren's missile opens up Death Spiral Machine's field (Gurren Lagann) = >74.929 zettatons to >1.427 yottatons
Yoko shoots missile (Gurren Lagann) = 191.253 zettatons
Final Muganns mass energy (Gurren Lagann) = 242.473 zettatons to 732.082 zettatons
Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren tows the Moon (Gurren Lagann) = 1.018 yottatons
Stocking gets "sneezed" on (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) = 1.528 yottatons to 52.179 yottatons
Shining Chariot makes a star on the Moon (Little Witch Academia) = 3.795 yottatons
Giant Trans-Homer approaches Earth (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) = 6.151 yottatons
Hypothetical detonation of the Cocoon Star Navity (Kill La Kill) = 2.358 ninatons
Hypothetical firepower of the Gemini-class Star Destroyer (Star Wars Visions: The Twins) = 16.007 ninatons
Galo de Lion punches the Earth (Promare) = 20.995 ninatons
Violence destroys SVM-Z (Space Patrol Luluco) = 79.435 ninatons
Promare dragon shakes the Solar System (Promare) = 729.6 FOE
Kittan destroys the Spiral Death Machine (Gurren Lagann) = 11.686 MEGAFOE
Klaxosaur Bomb (Darling in the Franxx) = 12.487 GIGAFOE
Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann's engine power (Gurren Lagann) = 5.363 TERAFOE to 1.788 EXOFOE, mid end of 2.681 PETAFOE
Ashtanga explodes (Gurren Lagann) = 9.086 EXAFOE
Maelstrom Mega Vortex Cannon (Gurren Lagann) = 76.546 NINAFOE to 21.359 TENAEXAFOE

Speed
Possessed Armour attaches to Louis (Little Witch Academia) =
89.008m/s
Go'yovac charges (SSSS.Gridman) = 253.480m/s
Michiru throws baseball (Brand New Animal) = 299.636m/s
Ryuko & Satsuki fly after Ragyo (Kill La Kill) = 302.58m/s
Gridman sends Anti flying (SSSS.Gridman) = Mach 1.095
Super Lighting Kick (SSSS.Gridman) = Mach 1.727
Vajorois' exhales (Little Witch Academia) = Mach 1.855
Strelizia destroys worm klaxosaur (Darling in the Franxx) = Mach 2.515
Gridman flies into the sky (SSSS.Gridman) = Mach 2.895
Lio de Galon's kick (Promare) = Mach 4.117
Dyna Dragon carries monster into the sky (SSSS.Dynazenon) = Mach 5.224
Krazor X's punch (Promare) = Mach 5.873
UFO speed (SSSS.Gridman) =
Mach 6.415
Sayrune's underwater speed (Gurren Lagann) = Mach 7.055 to Mach 18.503
Strelizia flies away (Darling in the Franxx) = Mach 9.828
Uzu bonks Nui (Kill La Kill) = Mach 10.733 to Mach 26.645
Burnish Dragon swims towards Promepolis (Promare) = Mach 14.138
Giant Caterpillar bursts out of the ground (Dead Leaves) = Mach 24.424
Volcanic Ray (Little Witch Academia) = Mach 102.661
Gurren Lagann slams into Arc Gurren (Gurren Lagann = Mach 109.218
Red Strelizia breaks through the Grand Crevasse (Darling in the Franxx) = Mach 113.5
Inferno Cop races across America (Inferno Cop) = Mach 114.79 to Mach 160.705
Final Mugann flight speed (Gurren Lagann) = Mach 123.102
Space King Kittan throws the missile (Gurren Lagann) = Mach 172.864
Dynazenon flies into space (SSSS.Dynazenon) = Mach 279
Oscar H. Genius flies towards the Moon (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) = Mach 309.050
Ryuko flies into space (Kill La Kill) = Mach 478.635
Senketsu sends down the scissor blades from space (Kill La Kill) =
Mach 611.393
Shooting Star speed (Little Witch Academia) = Mach 682.606 to Mach 4906.967, mid end of mach 4060.938
Space King Kittan's final flight (Gurren Lagann) = Mach 3161.410
Yoko shoots missile (Gurren Lagann) = Mach 3539.187
Arc Gurren Lagann rushes the Ashtanga (Gurren Lagann) = Mach 4353.227
Gridman's Fixer Beam (SSSS.Gridman) = Mach 4720.062
Stocking runs into space (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) = Mach 4810.008
Boosted Oscar H. Genius flies towards the Moon (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) = Mach 5245.804
3rd Destroy Finale covers the world (Inferno Cop) = Mach 6463.149
Giant Trans-Homer approaches Earth (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) = Mach 8659.928
Promare fires climb into space (Promare) = Mach 8726.742
Pandy & Retro return to Earth (Dead Leaves) = Mach 9187.609 to mach 70858.767
Strelizia True Apus rams the VIRM planet (Darling in the Franxx) = Mach 9229.529
Alpha Omega Nova flies Luluco into space (Space Patrol Luluco) = Mach 9442.094
Karre's X-wing crashes into Tatooine (Star Wars Visions: The Twins) = Mach 18541.7427
Ryuko cuts up tennis balls (Kill La Kill) = Mach 30289.646 to 13.642% C, high end of 17672.647 C to 70121.669 C
Giant Caterpillars laser beam (Dead Leaves) = Mach 42664.339
Trans-Homers arrive on Earth (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) = Mach 48705.515
Pandy & Retro are flown to the Moon (Dead Leaves) = Mach 52180.768 to 45.345% C
Strelizia True Apus' beam spam (Darling in the Franxx) = Mach 72818.484
Shining Chariot's Moon arrow speed (Little Witch Academia) = 42.741% C
VIRM explosions (Darling in the Franxx) = 45.531 C to 1337.592 C, mid end of 187.63 C
Giant Promare Dragon flies into the Sun (Promare) = 77.727 C
Ryuko & Ragyo fight across space (Kill La Kill) = 630.322 C to 225132429000000 C, mid end of 8248528690000 C
Promare dragons shakes the Solar System (Promare) = 31776.715 C
Magic of the Stars is summoned to Chariot (Little Witch Academia) = 27562407.8 C to 2713877480 C
Shiny Rod becomes the Big Dipper (Little Witch Academia) = 434745203 C
Alcor flies in from beyond the galaxy (Little Witch Academia) = 75442929600 C
Stocking flies down from Heaven (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) = 34938025000000000 C
Luluco sucks up her love aura (Space Patrol Luluco) = 72167068700000000 C
Luluco and Alpha Omega Nova unleash their Love Aura (Space Patrol Luluco) = 138651691000000000 C
Love aura explosion (Space Patrol Luluco) = 298453639000000000 C
Stocking throws her sword (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) = 489132352000000000 C

Size
Nui Harime's height (Kill La Kill) =
140.567cm
Gurren Lagann's height (Gurren Lagann) = 19.249m
Vajarois' height (Little Witch Academia) = 30.608m
Deus Ex Machina/Lio de Galon's height (Promare) = 50.048m
Strelizia's height (Darling in the Franxx) = 54.969m
Sayrune's length (Gurren Lagann) = 66.478m
Krazor X's height (Promare) = 148.871m
Dai-Gurren's length (Gurren Lagann) = 293.076m
Space King Kittan's height (Gurren Lagann) = 2.275km
Honnouji Academy height (Kill La Kill) =
3.033km
The Foresight Foundation tower's height (Promare) = 3.401km
Worm Klaxosaur's length (Darling in the Franxx) = 4.279km
Gemini-class Star Destroyer length (Star Wars Visions: The Twins) = 5.004km
Giant Caterpillar length (Dead Leaves) = >19.739km
Giant Purple Mugann's height (Gurren Lagann) = 31.881km
Giant Blue Mugann's height (Gurren Lagann) = 37.426km
Final Mugann's length (Gurren Lagann) = 55.106km
Parnassus's length = 62.732km
Dead Leaves facility size (Dead Leaves) = 102.808km
Strelizia Apus height (Darling in the Franxx) = 331.892km
Anti-Spiral missile length (Gurren Lagann) = 1404.889km
Galo de Lion's height (Promare) = 2964.932km
Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann's height (Gurren Lagann) = 6406.043km
Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren length (Gurren Lagann) = 6467.357km
Giant Trans-Homer's size (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) = 22452.986km
Ashtanga's length (Gurren Lagann) = 76067.011km
Astral Burnish Dragons' length (Promare) = >3317900km

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Without the Grand Triskellion to renew magic, magic is disappearing from the world.
qwuGfHV.png
The Grand Triskellion is a secret passed down by the witches since the megalithic era, and has the power to change the world.
NPHhbMU.png

YNCuz6t.png

OgnIVsP.png
It was sealed in the Forest of Arcturus in the 7th Century by the Nine Olde Witches.
yjNPaKE.png

gvtPGaP.png
Numerology can be used to describe the Universe in one to four (unknown).
i6suNiJ.png

MTbuWBW.png
Fairies (who power Luna Nova Academy and work maintenance) need magic to survive.
WfICnfV.png

NpxMJF4.png

qZQRUgd.png
The Sorcerors Stone absorbs magical energy from the leylines and radiates it out, but then that magic gets lost. So Croix sets up a magical system to catch the wayward energy; the Sorcery Solution System (SSS). This allows for more magic to be used and solved the magic crisis for years to come, and magic can be used the same way, if the witch chooses so (or they can be a modern witch like Croix).
F4MWYgm.png

Wg6RBdX.png

24OHn9Q.png

DOmjNon.png

F9d4QPN.png

rMRukWv.png
All of Croix's magiteck is powered by the SSS.
d1YIyy5.png
She also invented the Magic Router, which allows a witch to use magic and fly on a broom using the power of the leylines even without an energy source or the Sorcerers Stones.
C2nopvu.png

GL2Wh8a.png

PCWmLsV.png

PE3wiMX.png

6ykqJ5z.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Shiny Rod amplifies the magical power of the wielder by responding to their innate spiritual energy, and is thus particularly effective when used in unison with spirit energy.
5u7amkF.png

33BAA9S.png

lhNTXYk.png

ndC7lkm.png
The Shiny Rod was once attuned to Chariots heart, but now it's connected with Akkos heart.
bqtH6CG.png

Af2f9U1.png
What may be the Nine Olde Witches sealing the Grand Triskellion, in anycase demonstrating their immense power.

Three witches in the second opening (presumably Akko, Lotte & Sucy) form a similar formation and it goes into the symbol of the Grand Triskellion, which then erupts like a tree (Yggdrasil) into the main title, subtly hinting at the lore and forecoming events.
E9pgvW.gif

The past, present and future are all visible within the Leylines, we see things that Akko did in the past (from her childhood to earlier that day) to things that will happen latter in the series). Woodward also comments on how she can see the past, present and future, and can even give a certain future to someone (though more on that later). For reference, this was in the first episode (in reletive order of which they're seen, hopefully).
yr7Id3q.png

sUJRKBc.png

QG4h82I.png

GnMnCJO.png

8jVEu7w.png

EGeeU1R.png

wuZfxi0.png

m50E5Hv.png

lzTq9AO.png

U5wGoHO.png

umjhY1D.png
m3lQXbt.png

xFtbj58.png

T8aWiup.png

qbAzp5e.png
Above we see the Shooting Star, Diana, Andrew, the Nine Olde Witches, Vajoris the Mournful, the Grand Triskellion and other events that had yet to happen, as well as Chariots show and arriving in England and her adventures earlier that day from the past.

The first of the seven spells (Noctu Orfei Aude Fraetor) can open portals into the Ley Lines.

Astronomy is used by witches to predict the future, although it's not always accurate for all witches. Remember that the leylines flow through all celestial bodies and connect the past, present and future.
https://little-witch-academia.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Astronomy
HJ3NdPA.jpg
The Blue Moon contains mysterious magical power.
EJpeoZa.png
The Netflix episode description confirms this.
dJp9jSX.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Woodward is the last of the Nine Olde Witches, and an incredibly powerful witch.
http://littlewitchacademia.jp/tv1st/witchpedia/11.html
Witchpedia said:
伝説のナインウィッチのなかで、ただひとり存命する伝説の魔女。ブルームーンアビスでは太古の亡霊の姿でアッコを試していた。アーシュラに7つの言の葉を集めるように指示している。
Crappy translation of the above;
Witchpedia said:
In the legendary Nine witch, the legendary witch who is the only one to survive. At Blue Moon Abyss I was trying Akko in the form of an ancient ghost. It instructs Eura to collect seven words of leaves.
Woodward has begun to merge with Yggdrasil, because of how long she's been using magic (and also shines the "godlight"/"godsight"). This would mean that she can move between dimensions at will, and does so when Croix fails to obtain the.
eDzUpcf.jpg
(Crappy translation)
Little Witch Academia Chronicle (crappy translation) said:
The Legendary Witch that shines the godsight and watches for young witches. Since continuing to use magic for years, she has begun to fuse with magical tree Yggdrasil.
Woodward is implied to exist outside the standard flow of time, and watches time from the flow of eternity (the paragraph that starts with 1000).
IB4GVY0.jpg
(Crappy translation)
Little Witch Academia Chronice (crappy translation) said:
...Woodward watches the flow of time from eternity.
The Ghost of the Blue Moon Abyss, which is really Woodward in disguise, is an entity that resides in the Blue Moon Abyss, and each Blue Moon can be asked questions if it likes the asker. She has vast knowledge of the past, present and future.
U18IUoQ.png

RiqgJTV.png

lt6x83P.png

OYTRmUx.png

JX0RACr.png
Woodward (disguised as the Blue Moon Ghost) says that if she doesn't know something, no one does.
QnYjtQ3.png

idOo0OK.png

k0yKJY8.png
Woodward can even alter the future/timeline, though at the cost of destroying the one who's future wishes to be changed past.
XJZZoku.png

hOutvtg.png

hoDP93B.png

0CXMWmv.png

osccOO3.png

WzqgUpW.png
Woodward also granted a vision of an alternate future where Croix's bomb goes off, which may imply she exists in different timelines.
P17kdbq.jpg
Woodward can manifest in colossal sizes, should she choose to.
6ocLgoT.png
She can inhibit mirrors.
OsH0nwD.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Blue Moon Ghost (Woodward) shows Akko a vision of one of her possible futures, the one which she desires, to become like Chariot.
HKW8iPz.png

kukhOJm.png

9OK68Ip.png

IMGMI7l.png

Note she says "Is this the future you wish?" after shaking a bit, then opens up a vision of the leylines. So it's likely that multiple futures (aka multiple universes) are linked through the leylines. However, as a price, Akko would have to give up her past. We see the spheres containing visions of the past, present and future from episode 1, with shots from previous episodes in them, and her friends.
XJZZoku.png

hOutvtg.png

hoDP93B.png

0CXMWmv.png

osccOO3.png

WzqgUpW.png
Akko doesn't want to have her goal granted to her, but to earn it herself. So she absorbs her past and attacks the vision of the future with the Shiny Rod in the form of a scythe and the Second Word (Phaidoari Afairynghor).

What the above feat entails and what exactly happened is a bit ambiguous, but in anycase, they both end up in the leylines, Woodward resumes her true form, and Akko sees glimpses of the future before passing out.

She sees (in order) Vajoris, the fairies protest, Croix's tower, the Grand Triskellion, magitech serpent, protests, a burning city and Croix.
P17kdbq.jpg
Here we have more evidence of alternate futures visible in the leylines, as the second last one shows a city burning and in ruins. This is likely in reference to the magical nuke at the end of the series, and what would have happened if it detonated. This is backed up by the first episode, where we see a mushroom cloud in one of the leyline visions.
xDeQn81.png
Woodward had done likewise with Chariot in the past, and given her this same test too.
iZqA20T.png

JNOaobO.png
Woodward then leaves in a swirl of leaves.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Fafnir is a giant dragon who's interest in in technology rather than magic. He has no magical powers, but can exhale air considerably (blowing away the staffs trolley and its contents) and is more powerful than Akko by a considerable degree.
wmwBrX.gif
Y6BJiN2.png
He sends robot dragons (his security system) to collect the Sorcerers Stone.
em6Y7mZ.png

QBr91AZ.png

sR3AYx7.png
These dragon droids can breathe fire (which Amanda, Lotte, Constanze & Sucy).
kZLmov.gif
Said security robot dragons can over power Lotte, Sucy, Jasminka and Constanze (although they took a few down with them). Also, Constanze has rocket launchers.

A scale of his massive size.
AjgcFfX.png

Zsapwga.png

0v7OmyL.png
All his technology is to the scale of his own being, which means there's a ton of electricity to power it all. The mere act of picking up his to scale household items would make him immensely strong. His coffee cup alone would weigh several tons when filled, perhaps even when empty.
VtshHYA.png

mojjLzG.png

gDSmGD9.png

5rd16oP.png
Constanze uses her guns together with her wand to create magical gunfire powerful enough to take down Fafnirs security droids.
Constanzeshooting5.gif

Constanzeshootingloop.gif

E9p5ZW.gif
Her broom is machine powered, and therefore doesn't need to rely on the leylines or Sorcerers Stone. It's strong enough to tow multiple other brooms and witches behind it.
gLEgxr.gif
NwE97mV.png

kKTKx8u.png

EQcpt2K.png

4rZ64Bp.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Shiny Arc can open holes in dimensions.
bL9jEJW.jpg
After transforming Shiny Rod into a bow form wiht a word, a magic that a magic arrow releases. We are exerting power to explode demon animals and open holes in dimension. Chariot also shows this magic at her own show. For Akko who enchanted many fans with its overwhelming power, it is one of the magic of Chariot's longing admiration, and she also used it for the first time.
Rough translation of part of the introduction to the Chronicle.
Introduction_1.jpeg
The Golden Age of Witches who led people's civilization
All stories have a beginning. The oldest record as the origins of a witch is that of 2500 BC. At that time, the ancient witches got enornous magical powrs from the network of magical powers covering the world "Space Tree Yggdrasil", communicated with the Moon and the stars, and produced the Luna letters. They are a prophetic person of the Megalithic civlization, when engraving Luna letters in the ruins, they developed civilization and created new magic one after anther. The power to change the world that they got was called "the Grand Triskellion" and opened up the future of people all over the world. The witch opens the road with magic, springs water from teh ground, turns off mountain fires, and creates the city. A huge coin elephant honoring a witch was made, a high tower was built.
The Water Summoning Spell draws power from the stars.
It9mmDD.png

TGBK8yT.png

8RXvKih.png

q4TDVms.png
The original Japanese version, which is pretty similar;
https://little-witch-academia.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Summoning_Spell
Samhain Magic Festival said:
Diana Cavendish: Shuryal Muryuelle. Creature of the holy mane, absorb the light of the stars and rise from this gushing spring. Tiphillie Lirullianae.
This is more evidence still that the stars contain magical power from Yggdrasil. What's more, the invocation itself is impressive and creates a large amount of water high into the air.

Minister Dorlin creates a shield to ward off gunk.
gf5b03eaa553ded.gif
Amanda roller skates at high speeds while sweeping up the gunk.
gf5b03eba56f87f.gif

Akko's yet to master transformation magic, but she's capable of constantly shapeshifting into many absurd forms.

Using the 3rd Spell (Arae Aryrha), Akko rids Vajarois of her Seed of Sadness, causing a large explosion that wipes out the giant mushrooms and frees Vajarois.

We see the tables have been levitated into the air.
FiHkQEO.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The beliefs of those around the world creating a new Yggdrasil.

Something important to keep in mind; Fafnir is among those who gave their Spirit Fuel to Akko and Diana by believing in them (this is important because he and those at Luna Nova are in a different dimension to Earth).
84a40ec.png
Indeed, Fuel Spirit is not exclusive to sentient beings, as we see a yeti, a moose and an owl giving it off.
b8BJhlh.png
Infact, it even seems to be coming off Constanzes robot (if it's not coming off her or one of her friends).
xKf1rmx.png
The Big Dipper and stars are visible over the Forest of Arcturus.
dpQVS0p.png

CV4dnrc.png
So was the Grand Triskellion that Akko & Diana made over the world.
TtzJytH.png

Back