• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

OrlandoSky

Paramount
The man literally came out the lake with Freddy head
The fear of water shit was just the writer's Bullshiting to give Freddy a chance
Yeah they also inserted Freddy being afraid of fire in that movie too which makes just as little sense considering how much he uses it in every movie as part of his gimmick. It was a dumb insert from the writers trying to be clever with the infamously bad line "Freddy died by fire, Jason by water, how can we stop them?"

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Giving me Spongebob vibes, to be honest, where Wiz is denying he has this ability at first, only for it to be proven demonstrably that he does in fact have the ability to teleport.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I feel like that's where its going.
It’s never outright stated Jason can teleport, though it’s likely he can

though personally I never thought he can teleport, just move really, really fast

OrlandoSky

Paramount
According to the preview they're mostly sticking with the Thorn trilogy as the primary canon for Michael Myers. Not the it matters since they're compositing feats and Michael's gonna lose either way.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Over under on them doing a Michael is still alive joke after Jason brutally tears him apart, like every slasher film ending ever?
jason bout to be looking at michael like
attempt.jpg

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Back