• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Blocky

Illustrious
They're gonna find it the one of the most complicated things looking into when it comes to powerscaling.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Gogeta's only advantage is SSJ4 adaptation and that he's a way more efficient fighter

The multiplier for SSB is much higher and Super Goku is just plain stronger

If stats were equal, like 2 equal Gokus and Vegetas with the same forms and all, Gogeta would win on account that it's two equally strong fighters but Gogeta is known for going all out
>Forgetting about Gogeta Blue

The Broly movie wasn't that long ago fam come on now

Maddie

Acclaimed
>Forgetting about Gogeta Blue

The Broly movie wasn't that long ago fam come on now
I legit don't know what they are using, so I assumed it was GT Gogeta vs Super Vegito. In that case Gogeta peaks at SSJ4 and Vegito peaks at Blue.

If it's both Super Gogeta/Vegito, Gogeta wins unless Vegito can stall somehow

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I legit don't know what they are using, so I assumed it was GT Gogeta vs Super Vegito. In that case Gogeta peaks at SSJ4 and Vegito peaks at Blue.

its composite for both
including heroes

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
If they use Heroes then Gogeta might still win with SS4 because of the whole Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker where they did the SSG Ritual on SS4 Goku and Vegeta who then fused. into Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker Gogeta
:hestonpls
They both have a time limit so stalling doesn't work remember

Maddie

Acclaimed
If they use Heroes then Gogeta might still win with SS4 because of the whole Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker where they did the SSG Ritual on SS4 Goku and Vegeta who then fused. into Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker Gogeta

They both have a time limit so stalling doesn't work remember
Wasn't his time limit a bit longer? Like an hour? Gogeta has like 15-30 minutes. Both are 100% equal in skill and power, it's just Gogeta is more diverse in moveset and more prone to pinning his opponent in continuous streams of combos.

God that was dumb writing on DBS' part, just make him cause the creation of Infinite Zamasu and IZ's dark energy defused Veggetto. Would have made things better.

Maddie

Acclaimed
Also Death Battle can't use scaling to solve this out, DBZ scaling was fairly intuitive and concrete until fusion came along and dumped on that. Super made it even worse. There is absolutely no set fusion multiplier, the SEG has been mega retconned. It changes and ebbs and flows at will. It will be easier to just assume them equal

Maddie

Acclaimed
Wont stop them from doing it anyway fam
They will come into an issue. SSJ multipliers until Super were fairly consistent nowadays its meh, but fusion from the get go has been an arbitrary power boost. You can't say Fusion Dance is 1000x time and Potara is 10,000x. It depends on the episode and fight. SSJB Vegito had a good fight with Merged Zamasu who SSJBKKx20 Goku could push a bit, meanwhile base Kefla >>> SSJG Goku when even SSJ2 Goku was holding his own against SSJ2 Kale/Caulifla. It's best just to take the L that scaling this mess is impossible and accept the recent statement that they're equal in power.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
They will come into an issue. SSJ multipliers until Super were fairly consistent nowadays its meh, but fusion from the get go has been an arbitrary power boost. You can't say Fusion Dance is 1000x time and Potara is 10,000x. It depends on the episode and fight. SSJB Vegito had a good fight with Merged Zamasu who SSJBKKx20 Goku could push a bit, meanwhile base Kefla >>> SSJG Goku when even SSJ2 Goku was holding his own against SSJ2 Kale/Caulifla. It's best just to take the L that scaling this mess is impossible and accept the recent statement that they're equal in power.
Or

Just look at the feats and go from there. Its not that hard

Sigismund

God that was dumb writing on DBS' part,
That was dumb writing in Z to begin with (on muiltple levels since Vegito only exists because of Fusion Reborn using Gogeta and Toriyama didn't want to debue Gogeta to undercut the movie), "Bad Air" was why Vegito originally seemed to defuse
Honestly having a time limit on it for non Kai figures works a lot better than "Bad Air"
Not magic, or Buu's fuckery, originally it was straight up just "Bad Air"

Maddie

Acclaimed
Or

Just look at the feats and go from there. Its not that hard
at feats? Gogeta wins that no? Both scale to the same feats in the end so Vegito could do what Gogeta did in the Brolli movie too.

Or feats of who they beat? Because that's scaling. You have to determine the gap between characters, and that's a clusterfuck

Back