• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Great Potato

Preeminent
Fjjfy9PWYAE7RPZ
Fjjfy9gXEAA6Ore

I don't know too much about WoW, but I'd be down for King Ghidorah.

Kratos and Asura would both be great choices, but I don't know about against each-other.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Are just their channel subscribers voting? Because if not I would be very surprised if the Among Us or Minecraft one didn't win just by sheer overwhelming volume of fans.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Are just their channel subscribers voting? Because if not I would be very surprised if the Among Us or Minecraft one didn't win just by sheer overwhelming volume of fans.
Its only those who are apart of their discord, after getting a championship membership for DB's YouTube channel.

Its only those who are apart of their discord, after getting a championship membership for DB's YouTube channel.
Wasn't there an earlier voting poll with a larger pool of matches, or was it everybody could say what matches they wanted and the most popular ones were added to this pool?
Because Among Us and Minecraft getting here means they were already getting plenty of votes.
But their matchups are weird to me, because I'm pretty sure Fall Guys has close to zero combat feats that could be used, at least the Imposter has kill animations. And I thought Steve's matchup would be against the Terrarian from Terraria.

Don’t know how powerful or strong Ori is. The Knight is small city level+/city level with supersonic+ speed. The Knight being relativistic is debatable since he is capable of moving out of the way or dodging legit lasers and sunbeams depending on how good the player is. Can manipulate Soul which allows them to use spells like energy blasts mixed with soul manipulation. Can absorb Soul every physical strike, with the Dream Nail or passively around themselves. Can become intangible by dashing. Also has two forms to boost their stat, engulf their surroundings in darkness and travel through dimensions. Is going to be hard to permanently kill them since they can just respawn in a new body and as long as the Void exists they would just keep coming back.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Wasn't there an earlier voting poll with a larger pool of matches, or was it everybody could say what matches they wanted and the most popular ones were added to this pool?
Because Among Us and Minecraft getting here means they were already getting plenty of votes.
But their matchups are weird to me, because I'm pretty sure Fall Guys has close to zero combat feats that could be used, at least the Imposter has kill animations. And I thought Steve's matchup would be against the Terrarian from Terraria.
They pick the mu they deemed Interesting

And the said the Mu on the poll have serious chance at getting on next season

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Tomorrow Vegito's preview comes out. Monday for Youtube. The DB cast on Tuesday will be Among Us vs Fall Guys with the finale sneak peek. Wednesday the champion-exclusive submissions video series will start, where the crew goes over every single MU submitted by the champions. There will be a separate video promoting the vote, but no idea when and if that comes out. and nothing else planned until the 20th when the finale premieres+where the winners of the vote will be revealed.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I know

But, after seeing not only that option but the still yet to come Ruby Vs. Maka, I've been wondering if such episodes are possible under their current circumstances...

I mean, don't see the Shaokuma/Bondwick animators pulling it off
Well like mention they lost the A-Team two years ago due RT and moving on to different stuff

So idk

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Season 10 rundown so far
They are also hyping up season 10 a lot
Ben just said that there was a few matchups requested that they were already planning for season 10
Another thing worth noting is season 10 is in pre production
From one of the Researchers
"I can't speak too much on it and honestly wouldn't want to (rather there be surprises). But, I think Season 10 has the best lineup in the show's history period."
Pretty much covers all the basis. (assuming nothing changes and it's a production pipeline so who knows)

Back