• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Kinda shitty that they don't go with the EOS version of a character but alas, they probably don't want to end up with a long ass stalemate, or with Alucard winning after 500 years or some shit.

However, in the original filler animu, didn't Alucard down a city lvl character ? Or am i not remembering right.

If they include that shit, it would be slightly different.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
>no schro

bruh wtf is alucard supposed to do
DiE
Schrodinger too much of a pain in the ass to explain not to mention it's straight up can't co exist with his Prime state of power
Kinda shitty that they don't go with the EOS version of a character but alas, they probably don't want to end up with a long ass stalemate, or with Alucard winning after 500 years or some shit.

However, in the original filler animu, didn't Alucard down a city lvl character ? Or am i not remembering right.

If they include that shit, it would be slightly different.
Dont recall that at any point unless someone want to bring that up

Sigismund

I mean Alucard with Schro doesn't have level 0 or regeneration anymore, and more or less is just a "I think therefore I am" sorta deal unless someone affects and hits Schro's familiar soul

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Depends on how DB wants to treat it.

If they go with canon only, then Schroedinger Alucard should be there cause it's the canon EOS version of him .

Heaven Dio...not really, unless you want to REALLY stretch the ambivalent canonicity of Jojo side material.

If they go with everything, yeah, you add filler Alucard or Heaven Dio as well.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Depends on how DB wants to treat it.

If they go with canon only, then Schroedinger Alucard should be there cause it's the canon EOS version of him .

Heaven Dio...not really, unless you want to REALLY stretch the ambivalent canonicity of Jojo side material.

If they go with everything, yeah, you add filler Alucard or Heaven Dio as well.
Thing Schrodinger is makes things complicated
it took Alucard 30 years to come back via slaughtering his souls to all but one to get back to his reality and the series practically ended there
it also can't co-exist with his Level 0

OrlandoSky

Paramount
I don't watch DB and that is not gonna change but i gotta ask.

Was this normal Alucard or did they also include Schroedinger Alucard ?
If they included Schroedinger Alucard they'd have to include Eyes of Heaven Dio.

It would have to be normal Base Alucard because Schroedinger Alucard is a circumstantial situation that required outside interference just to obtain and it would also deprive him of all his other classic well known abilities (familiars, undead army etc.). So yes most likely it will be normal Alucard vs. Dio.

OrlandoSky

Paramount

They play composite rules with canon.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
There was no mention of Schroedinger in the preview. So either he'll only come up in the episode itself as a box explaining why he's unusable, or they'll bring it up directly in the episode and state the same.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
How was the preview
They have his blood manipulation feat at 0.65 tons. Didnt mention catching the mhs bullet in his teeth which is weird but gheyre probably saving that for later theyre saving the schroedinger dialogue for the episode since the previews only show like the first half the dialogue overview. But they did mention the guns, the regeneration the soul absorption, the undead army but with only mid building level dc for his tk its definitely not looking good for him. His only saving grace at winning this is if they throw schroedinger in.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
They have his blood manipulation feat at 0.65 tons. Didnt mention catching the mhs bullet in his teeth which is weird but gheyre probably saving that for later theyre saving the schroedinger dialogue for the episode since the previews only show like the first half the dialogue overview. But they did mention the guns, the regeneration the soul absorption, the undead army but with only mid building level dc for his tk its definitely not looking good for him. His only saving grace at winning this is if they throw schroedinger in.
Imagine if they do give him Schroedinger, only to turn around and crush Alutards hopes and dreams by giving Dio Heaven Ascension. :trinny :trinny :trinny :russ

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Imagine if they do give him Schroedinger, only to turn around and crush Alutards hopes and dreams by giving Dio Heaven Ascension. :trinny :trinny :trinny :russ
Heaven_Ascension_Dio_and_TWOH.png

Back