• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Maddie

Acclaimed
And people love to talk shit about Dragon Ball for powerlevel bullshit. Seeing shit like this makes you realize that as bad as they are, they ain't this fucking bad, lol. :skully :mjlol
Reminder, VSB was autistic enough to make a composite tree profile and argue it can win against the hiroshima bomb, finally my friend killed the bullshit page by pitting it against the TF2 Pyro and losing, but the composite tree did beat Trex...

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
And people love to talk shit about Dragon Ball for powerlevel bullshit. Seeing shit like this makes you realize that as bad as they are, they ain't this fucking bad, lol. :skully :mjlol
Bruh this entire shit shows what happens when you give someone a piece he'll want more
Give a Wanker a his crack he'll want something bigger and better afterwards

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Reminder, VSB was autistic enough to make a composite tree profile and argue it can win against the hiroshima bomb, finally my friend killed the bullshit page by pitting it against the TF2 Pyro and losing, but the composite tree did beat Trex...
Shit like this is why I mainly just lurk on the death battle discussion thread over there. Anything else just gives me aids at this point. Case in point, seeing the reasoning behind the DMC BS and in earlier times, the higher dimensional Kratos nonsense. :mjlol And don't get it twisted, I love both the DMC and GOW franchises to death, but the stats and abilities given to them on VSB is just disgusting.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Bruh this entire shit shows what happens when you give someone a piece he'll want more
Give a Wanker a his crack he'll want something bigger and better afterwards
That's why the few sensible folks over there when they were still around should've railed harder against uni+ DMC and other such series, because now that they got away with that, they're starting to push for this shit too. We're about to go from 4D demon world energy BS to 9D demon world energy BS if they actually believe that.:russ

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I swear if/when Dante vs Kratos comes out and I see them pull higher-D bullshit with the demon world and the world tree like VSB, Imma bout to face-palm hard enough to send my ass back to the Tonathon days of the OBD with that level of wank.
:mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
streets need tonathan back
To be honest, he's probably lurking on VSB under a different username. Wouldn't shock me. Some of the wank on there has his name written all over it. :mjlol Wouldn't doubt that if the day finally comes where he can get outerversal/omniversal Superman, he'll reveal himself to everyone and brag about how he finally got it done.:russ

Maddie

Acclaimed
To be honest, he's probably lurking on VSB under a different username. Wouldn't shock me. Some of the wank on there has his name written all over it. :mjlol Wouldn't doubt that if the day finally comes where he can get outerversal/omniversal Superman, he'll reveal himself to everyone and brag about how he finally got it done.:russ
He can potentially argue Superman has plot armor/immortality but that's it. That's all DC seems to wank him up to having

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
He can potentially argue Superman has plot armor/immortality but that's it. That's all DC seems to wank him up to having
Here perhaps. On VSB though, I wouldn't be shocked if he manages to get that tier for Supes. As soon as Supes manages to get universal on that site in the next year or two at this rate, he'll be omniversal/outerversal there a year later. :russ

Maddie

Acclaimed
Here perhaps. On VSB though, I wouldn't be shocked if he manages to get that tier for Supes. As soon as Supes manages to get universal on that site in the next year or two at this rate, he'll be omniversal/outerversal there a year later. :russ
Actually I managed to singlehandedly curb the ability for universal Superman and now it's instantly shot down because I debunked his stuff so bac

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Actually I managed to singlehandedly curb the ability for universal Superman and now it's instantly shot down because I debunked his stuff so bac
For now you have anyway. If they found a way to get potentially 9D DMC despite how retarded that is, bet your ass someone on VSB will find some way to get Supes upgraded there, even if he doesn't deserve it. Because fuck knows there's plenty of characters with whack as fuck tiers on there that should not be as high as they are.
:russ

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I remember when this hobby was about debating on who beats who but now it just seems like everyone's rushing to make their favorite characters multiversal :kobeha

Only time will tell if DB falls victim to this in the future

Sir Huxley Rex Bolex IV

All-Conquering Cosmocrat
Marvel universe = 5.23598776e35 cubic light years

* 120 = 6.28318531e37 cubic light years

Dragon Ball Universe = 4.63263242e34 cubic light years

SSJ Goku = SSJG Goku

SSJB Goku = 50x SSJG Goku = 2.3163162e+36

Angry Broly ~ 2.3163162e+36 cubic light years

SSJ Broly = 1.1581581e38 cubic light years

Gogeta went straight to SSJB, no SSJG, implying FPSSJ Broly > SSJG Gogeta, so >8x that

FPSSJ Broly > 9.2652648e38 cubic light years

Almost 20 times higher than World Breaker Hulk

This is ignoring how much stronger Goku would get by the time of DBS Broly
I think you should be multiplying the diameters of the universes involved, and then extrapolating the requisite universe volumes from them.
Dear lord, when/if Death Battle ever does Dante vs Kratos, I hope they don't take this shit seriously...
It's likely they actually will take it seriously in some way, considering how "intersected" the researcher team of Death Battle, i.e. the "G1s", are with VSBW's general "sphere".

The general vs debating sphere seems to be in a very "hyper-permissive" era - 90% of which I attribute to the craziness of VSBW - where everyone is (at least) universal, everyone has infinite speed, nothing is an outlier or inconsistency anymore, and liberal scaling is the norm.

But here's the thing though: different interpretations, "debunks of debunks", the growing number of relatively prominent "VS YouTubers" who think that comic book "high heralds" are universal minimum, etc. It would be arrogant and frankly delusional to think that you could singlehandedly curb any of that, especially on something with as much potential for subjectivity, as it does objectivity, as "who would win" debates. Especially in this current hyper-permissive era of vs debating.

Besides, it's not like you have much goodwill left at VSBW, although your friend/proxy Firestorm808 might still be doing stuff there. I don't know, it's not really my problem though.

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I think you should be multiplying the diameters of the universes involved, and then extrapolating the requisite universe volumes from them.

It's likely they actually will take it seriously in some way, considering how "intersected" the researcher team of Death Battle, i.e. the "G1s", are with VSBW's general "sphere".

The general vs debating sphere seems to be in a very "hyper-permissive" era - 90% of which I attribute to the craziness of VSBW - where everyone is (at least) universal, everyone has infinite speed, nothing is an outlier or inconsistency anymore, and liberal scaling is the norm.

But here's the thing though: different interpretations, "debunks of debunks", the growing number of relatively prominent "VS YouTubers" who think that comic book "high heralds" are universal minimum, etc. It would be arrogant and frankly delusional to think that you could singlehandedly curb any of that, especially on something with as much potential for subjectivity as objectivity as "who would win" debates. Especially in this current hyper-permissive era of vs debating.

Besides, it's not like you have much goodwill left at VSBW, although your friend/proxy Firestorm808 might still be doing stuff there. I don't know, it's not really my problem though.
You're not wrong about the hyper-permissiveness there. Another example I've seen on versus wiki is the Touhou revision thread, where they're going on about the sanzu river and it being 'infinite', then one saying that it makes sense the characters who crossed it to its end have infinite speed. Even though, logically speaking, the fact that it has an end point would mean its not really infinite and is a clear use of hyperbole. But no, there's just no way it could be hyperbolic at all. Not in the slightest. :obamalaugh

Last edited:

Sir Huxley Rex Bolex IV

All-Conquering Cosmocrat
You're not wrong about the hyper-permissiveness there. Another example I've seen on versus wiki is the Touhou revision thread, where they're going on about the sanzu river and it being 'infinite', then one saying that it makes sense the characters who crossed it to its end have infinite speed. Even though, logically speaking, the fact that it has an end point would mean its not really infinite and is a clear use of hyperbole. But no, there's just no way it could be hyperbolic at all. Not in the slightest. :obamalaugh
I saw that one dude, Malomtek. He was a great fighter. It was like magic seeing him bring all that bullshit wank to a halt.

Sadly, he's banned for three weeks because they couldn't handle his smooth moves, but I hope he goes back there sooner or later and wrecks them.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I saw that one dude, Malomtek. He was a great fighter. It was like magic seeing him bring all that bullshit wank to a halt.

Sadly, he's banned for three weeks because they couldn't handle his smooth moves, but I hope he goes back there sooner or later and wrecks them.
The bit I laughed at there the most was them attacking his assumptions, with their own assumptions, and exposing just how liberally the word 'infinite' is being treated there by them. I remember a time where truly infinite distance crossing feats that were legit were few and far between, because the line between what was feasible and what was hyperbole was thin enough. All it took was one statement about their being a beginning or an end to it, and boom, it can't be considered infinite then. Because infinite just is, with no beginning or end like other numbers, since it technically isn't one. But no, nowadays, lets just throw that shit around like hot-cakes. Why not? :mjlol

Warlordgab

Illustrious
Last time I checked, the G1 guys actually rejected the idea of Universal Dante, and presented good arguments against that madness.

That's why I found it surprising when a couple of their members actually put MK at multiversal (Don't know why VSBW nerfed them to large building though)

The other issue is that, as far as I know, the G1 bloggers are not part of Death Battle's research team

I'm not denying many modern debaters being way too permissive, but implying that the G1 guys share them similar standards as VSBW, or that they part of Death Battle, are things that I would question

Last edited:
Back