• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
w2k9u9vxsg271.png
cassandra_cain_vs_x_23_by_greekdbw_dfts3lx-fullview.jpg
bullseye_vs_deadshot_by_grandbull_dep53sl-fullview.jpg
qaks9pthdy181.jpg
k4zzu1703sz71.jpg
dg1be6a-d248aa9d-8ab5-4eb0-a33c-b187b83f488d.jpg
4ua0fd44flc81.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
latest
silver_surfer_vs_martian_manhunter_by_inklingmain_defweou-fullview.jpg
defu0rh-4bb2e9c1-3ce0-481a-aee2-c7acb2414c24.png
degjbq4-303875e0-3ced-4f63-aaa9-7fd44af42945.jpg
She-Hulk would get bodied so damn bad by Supergirl, it's not even funny. :mjlol

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot_2023-07-31_144248.png

I can see Guts eating an L gonna cause 🧂

>a main character from a mainline Nintendo game that's sold millions of copies from one of the most talked about games in said series

people really need to look at their definition of what a "who" character actually constitutes:mjgrin

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I mean, I agree with Fire Emblem being mid but that's besides the point :tupac

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I mean, I agree with Fire Emblem being mid but that's besides the point :tupac
Not to mention that although Berserk is a great manga, it started as a niche manga, it wasn't something that was expected to be so massive.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Honestly, Goku is a far more experienced fighter and genius than Clark is...
The main issue is that Clark is such a nonsensical flying brick, none of that matters.

In terms of fighting, yes. His fight IQ is higher than Clark's is. That's what Xhom meant.
>that time batman said even with his years of martial arts he will never be as good at using it as superman is

Black Bolt neg diffs
Mysterious Neg Diffs
Notice how they gotta use Dormammu because they know Shuma slams
SS neg diffs
Iceman Solos

Hue

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
>that time batman said even with his years of martial arts he will never be as good at using it as superman is

Black Bolt neg diffs
Mysterious Neg Diffs
Notice how they gotta use Dormammu because they know Shuma slams
SS neg diffs
Iceman Solos

Hue
Black Bolt?

First one is Bullseye vs Deadshot, my dude.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Would Kyle Rayner be able to "Time huh? Thanks for the tip" Simon?

Death Battle plays it fast and loose with DC cosmology. Here is a rough scaling chain for White Lantern going by how Death Battle thinks (AKA not reality)

White Lantern Kyle > Nekron > Spectre > Lords of Order who are godsphere tier >conceptually above> Infinite bleed space > 11-D Orrery of Worlds (52 MWI universes, each 100 trillion light years)

In reality, White Lantern Kyle was dealing with an emanation of Nekron, not the real conceptual form, ditto for Nekron harming Spectre and for the Lords of Order, but I digress. How would Simon stack up to this?
I don't know enough about DC sorry (outside Sandman and Lucifer).

Maddie

Acclaimed
Doomslayer vs Doomguy pros and cons
+Master Chief is still more skilled while Doomslayer is more experienced and brutal, would make for an interesting choreography... back in 2016
+The stats weren't too bad, and the fight may start well..... Back in 2016
+Both have AI companions
+Both are traumatized over the loss of loved ones
+Wide weapons arsenal
-While 2016 Doomslayer vs Master Chief may be fun, Doom Eternal (Specifically TAG) exists and it makes it the largest stomp in Death Battle history at the moment. Small building level with a few decades of experience vs multiversal+ with literal eons of battle experience fucking ouch
-Master Chief's popularity has utterly died due to the failures of 343 Halo
-Doomslayer isn't really a space marine anymore, he's more of a godlike wrath blood warrior. The space marine theming isn't much of a thing anymore. Chief has other options like Prophet, Shephard, etc.

Back