• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Friezatron time
Excited Pumped Up GIF by Lil Jon

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Me and OG will hold him to that. This shit involves Dragon Ball's most iconic villain and TF's most iconic villain(arguable, given Unicron's existence. Am I right or wrong on this, @OtherGalaxy ? :mjlol ) so it better bring the big guns and slap.
both big but megatron is probably still most known. starscream is up there two, i'd say any of the three are on the tier of you could ask any random person and they've at least heard of them

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
lmao at all the 'maybe theres some comic version where he destroys universes' but especially this guy
IDW Megatron maaaaaaaybe, but Frieza probs takes this.
lmao hell no

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
both big but megatron is probably still most known. starscream is up there two, i'd say any of the three are on the tier of you could ask any random person and they've at least heard of them
Also, just looked at that resetera forum and, good god, there's almost a part of me that's pushing for Megs to win, because the downplay for him is pretty bad. You got niggas in there who think Megs, no matter the version, can't even beat Dodoria. :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
After a glance at IDW megatron there’s a pretty good debate to be had about megatron winning. For those that use the vs battle wiki as a reference be warned I have read multiple posts of people saying the ranking for megatron is incorrect and should be higher. So use it as a jumping off point then if you do more reading on it.

the one time VSB was right and resetera dudes saying don't believe it

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
the one time VSB was right and resetera dudes saying don't believe it
My memory is shit, so I'm guessing that IDW is the strongest? I could've sworn you mentioned that Megs was, like, planet level in IDW, though my brain is likely thinking of another TF series, but attributing your statement to IDW. I have no clue. :kobeha

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Also, just looked at that resetera forum and, good god, there's almost a part of me that's pushing for Megs to win, because the downplay for him is pretty bad. You got niggas in there who think Megs, no matter the version, can't even beat Dodoria. :mjlol
resetera in general has me punching the air sometimes if I'm gonna be honest

Back