• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Apparently only reason it wasn't included they didn't have enough research on the jpg1 continuity by the time they did it
you know what I had to reread those manga like 5 times to even try and catch everything in them and I probably still missed stuff so I can’t even blame them lol

but that’s the issue with TF feats, lot of legwork involved to really get it

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Only watched the fight and not the analysis part.

DA hit it out of the fucking park. He's a long way from the Cell meets other chars memes. Megatron launching himself towards Frieza's death ball as a tank was just pure baller energy.

Voice acting and shit-talk was great too.

Makima should win the next fight. She has faster speed, better strength scaling to Falling, and resistance to IV from negging Cosmo. And since Gojo is a Japanese citizen worse comes to worse and she just kills him through her contract.

The only way I see Gojo winning is if, they make her contract not affect him, ignore Naoya capping the verse at mach 3+, and highball feats, such as, highballing the "power a nation" statement, the earthquake, and possibly also scale him to Yuki's black hole somehow.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Only watched the fight and not the analysis part.

DA hit it out of the fucking park. He's a long way from the Cell meets other chars memes. Megatron launching himself towards Frieza's death ball as a tank was just pure baller energy.

Voice acting and shit-talk was great too.

Makima should win the next fight. She has faster speed, better strength scaling to Falling, and resistance to IV from negging Cosmo. And since Gojo is a Japanese citizen worse comes to worse and she just kills him through her contract.

The only way I see Gojo winning is if, they make her contract not affect him, ignore Naoya capping the verse at mach 3+, and highball feats, such as, highballing the "power a nation" statement, the earthquake, and possibly also scale him to Yuki's black hole somehow.
Didn't sukuna dodge electromagnetic wave or whatever recently

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
@Derpmaster9000 it feels vindicating
After two years of nerds crying about Freizatron to get the banger of it truly was satisfying
DevilArtemis showed out
That he did, and yes it was. Seen a couple people saying it isn't on Discord vs Bill's level, and a few niggas with no taste calling it mid. The latter is getting roasted though, so all is right with the world. :mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
That he did, and yes it was. Seen a couple people saying it isn't on Discord vs Bill's level, and a few niggas with no taste calling it mid. The latter is getting roasted though, so all is right with the world. :mjlol
Majority from various servers liked the fight
So yeah we won my nigga
We got Piccolo and Gohan to give us a nice win streak

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Won, we did. Us DB fans be eating good, lad. :wow

Also, Frieza got the job done, unlike the monkeys. It's time for them to kneel.:wow
image0.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Ws no matter who it is. I still think Mark vs Gohan is more likely to happen, though, even though I'd prefer the MU you came up with, in Ultraman Zero.

Hit vs Sakuya is low odds of happening, but that's 50/50, depending on what's accepted and so forth. Goku MU is coming soon, I'd say, which doesn't involve Supes, and since Moon is bound to be fighting Madoka, from the looks of things, it's likely Goku takes on Jin Mori which means another W that's virtually guaranteed.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Ws no matter who it is. I still think Mark vs Gohan is more likely to happen, though, even though I'd prefer the MU you came up with, in Ultraman Zero.

Hit vs Sakuya is low odds of happening, but that's 50/50, depending on what's accepted and so forth. Goku MU is coming soon, I'd say, which doesn't involve Supes, and since Moon is bound to be fighting Madoka, from the looks of things, it's likely Goku takes on Jin Mori which means another W that's virtually guaranteed.
Ultraguy liking Ultraman Zero vs Gohan does give it a shot tho really speaking it boils down to what Mark does in season 2 to further it's popularity or folks find a different alt for Invincible
It's possible but yeah Mark vs Gohan isn't out for the running

Hit vs Sakuya prob needs Hit to do more stuff in relevance as well death battle getting thru the big names

Jin is possible tho not a locked but possible

Maddie

Acclaimed
The worst part about these Death Battles is Dragon Ball will never actually be this cool. Imagine if we get UI Goku in his soosanoo form the size of a planet while Freeza is flinging planets and stars at him with TK

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Ultraguy liking Ultraman Zero vs Gohan does give it a shot tho really speaking it boils down to what Mark does in season 2 to further it's popularity or folks find a different alt for Invincible
It's possible but yeah Mark vs Gohan isn't out for the running

Hit vs Sakuya prob needs Hit to do more stuff in relevance as well death battle getting thru the big names

Jin is possible tho not a locked but possible
Mark vs Gohan is far from out of the running, and Invincible's second season coming soon has me honestly thinking Mark vs Gohan has a higher chance of occurring, simply to capitalize off the Invincible series returning hype.

Hit's only chance of showing up again and doing anything relevant, is in the anime, whenever it may return, and that's no guarantee. Definitely won't happen in the shitty canon fanfic manga, that's for sure, given Toyo's terribad writing and the way he treated Hit, which made him look like ten times more of a scrub than he did in the anime TOP.

If not Jin(And not Moon either, unless they'll pull double duty on her, very soon following Madoka) that only leaves, what, Pegasus Seiya, as an alt? If so, oof. :kobeha

Maddie

Acclaimed
Mark vs Gohan is far from out of the running, and Invincible's second season coming soon has me honestly thinking Mark vs Gohan has a higher chance of occurring, simply to capitalize off the Invincible series returning hype.

Hit's only chance of showing up again and doing anything relevant, is in the anime, whenever it may return, and that's no guarantee. Definitely won't happen in the shitty canon fanfic manga, that's for sure, given Toyo's terribad writing and the way he treated Hit, which made him look like ten times more of a scrub than he did in the anime TOP.

If not Jin(And not Moon either, unless they'll pull double duty on her, very soon following Madoka) that only leaves, what, Pegasus Seiya, as an alt? If so, oof. :kobeha
Mark vs Gohan is a grotesque horrific stomp, especially if UM vs Bardock comes out and Bardock is shown to stomp there. I don't want it for the fact that it is boringly mismatched. There is no argument, no theoretical idea, no choreographical flare to justify Mark winning. And it's not like people would want to see Mark brutalized. Bardock vs Omniman is interesting because both are brutal.

I want Seiyamoon, no Seiyoku

Last edited:

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
hmmmmmm
I really like the Unicron Trilogy, so I would like to see some of them against other Super Robots, but from a DB perspective I know that’s not gonna happen. Super Optimus vs GaoGaiGar or something could be cool though
Super Starscream vs GaoGaiGar would be very good classic villain vs hero vibes

Especially since Triple S basically has the willpower of a super robot MC but evil :skully

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Mark vs Gohan is far from out of the running, and Invincible's second season coming soon has me honestly thinking Mark vs Gohan has a higher chance of occurring, simply to capitalize off the Invincible series returning hype
I was referring to Gohan vs Ultraman Zero my blud :maybe
Tbf there's Gwen vs Eve that mu grown in popularity and was a CDB cast
And its a mu the researchers are on board for as well swan liking it

Not saying Gohan vs Invincible ain't happening but
There's not a damn thing you can do for Mark :dank
If he's the web anime it's possible

Manga no obviously lol

Composite Goku vs Composite Ryu is also possibility tbf

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I was referring to Gohan vs Ultraman Zero my blud :maybe
Tbf there's Gwen vs Eve that mu grown in popularity and was a CDB cast
And its a mu the researchers are on board for as well swan liking it

Not saying Gohan vs Invincible ain't happening but
There's not a damn thing you can do for Mark :dank
Ah, my bad there. Read it wrong, I guess. :mjlol

Yeah, there's Gwen vs Eve, but Mark vs Gohan is way more popular(even though it shouldn't be, as it is up there as one of the worst massacres they'd have ever put on, if they do it.)
If he's the web anime it's possible

Manga no obviously lol
I don't think he'll be in the web anime. It legit involves kid Goku and kid Shin chasing down a demon. They'll have that shit locked solely to Universe 7, I'm sure, because the other universes have basically served their purpose, outside maybe Jiren, as far as Toriyama is concerned. And Toyo doesn't give a shit, we know this. Maybe I'll be surprised though, and I hope I am.
Composite Goku vs Composite Ryu is also possibility tbf
I'm kinda on board with the meme MU, but at the same time, it's the last Goku MU I'd pick, between it and his other MUs.

Back