• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
msx9w1ft41ub1.jpg
ijxjw1ft41ub1.jpg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I read the blog. Lots of shit they got wrong about Gojo but the main one of confused about is ultraguy? Saying that big rock Jogo threw at Gojo during there first fight was Max Meteor.

Like bruh? Not only was that rock way smaller and not on fire, but even the source he's using only calls it a "meteor" Jogo was using to simply test Gojo it didn't even have a Sure-hit applied.

Reading Comp devil hit this man hard.

+Gojo scales far above Jogo to the point where it's pmuch a given he'd scale above Max Meteor anyway, no need to make shit up.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I read the blog. Lots of shit they got wrong about Gojo but the main one of confused about is ultraguy? Saying that big rock Jogo threw at Gojo during there first fight was Max Meteor.

Like bruh? Not only was that rock way smaller and not on fire, but even the source he's using only calls it a "meteor" Jogo was using to simply test Gojo it didn't even have a Sure-hit applied.

+Gojo scales far above Jogo to the point where it's pmuch a given he'd scale above Max Meteor anyway, no need to make shit up.
also Max techniques are like…a very special thing and always called out as such

OrlandoSky

Paramount

Yeah, Ultraguy and Sam are practically in deadlock competition to be crowned the most brain dead researcher on their roster.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Yeah, Ultraguy and Sam are practically in deadlock competition to be crowned the most brain dead researcher on their roster.
Tbh I've read a few of the guys blogs from whenever Claudio posts them but he's never got shit this wrong.

The whole "Gojo should have resistance to Cosmo cause domain(nevermind that Gojo doesn't "tank" IV cause the Sure-hit explicitly doesn't effect him and whoever's touching him, something that Sukuna took advantage of during there second domain battle)" makes me think he's trying to gas up Gojo to make him win cause Makima is his better at everything.

Or he's just a dumbass who knows.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
their megatron blog update while it had some iffy stuff was actually fairly comprehensive, I was surprised they mostly got it right considering the general way tf “analysis” goes … I wasn’t paying attention to who wrote it though

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Tbh I've read a few of the guys blogs from whenever Claudio posts them but he's never got shit this wrong.

The whole "Gojo should have resistance to Cosmo cause domain(nevermind that Gojo doesn't "tank" IV cause the Sure-hit explicitly doesn't effect him and whoever's touching him, something that Sukuna took advantage of during there second domain battle)" makes me think he's trying to gas up Gojo to make him win cause Makima is his better at everything.

Or he's just a dumbass who knows.
the blog for Trunks and Silver was practically laughed at when it was posted up here a while back too

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Wtf are you talking about Ultraguy wasn't on the g1blog for Gojo vs Makima last year

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Good thumbnail. As far as mu goes this one seems fine. Never really understood the similarity between the two. Looking at Hellboy rn he's got a lot of popular mu it looks like:
-Etrigan/Constantine [DC]
-Blade/Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes)/Nightcrawler [Marvel]
-Nero [Devil May Cry]
-Juzo Inui [No Guns Life]
-Alucard [Hellsing]
-Devilman [Devilman]

Back