• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

OrlandoSky

Paramount
It's only one line so I'm taking it with a grain of salt but not a huge fan of Xander (as well as DB's previous actor's) take on Superman's voice. Too Captain America/All-Might range.
That's why Jack Quad and Tim Daly's voice worked really well because it was just a natural speaking voice that didn't try to project a timbre.
Swan is directing the finale
It's probably gonna be another comic and/or JoJo adjacent match-up

Maddie

Acclaimed
Chad really wants to do Hulk vs Godzilla at some point
apparently book Godzilla is written by the guy who wrote the Self Reference Engine and he's not just universal but higher dimensional conceptual higher infinity shit

if they're doing composite Godzilla they might include him

IDC if animation is clean af I hate it

also I've been discussing with VSB dudes and they're still not sure what Infinite Frontier Superman has actually done yet feat wise, it's all scaling

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
dfn61ff-c7241a2a-3870-4cfb-bc21-434fa0549a3f.png

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
So Rick vs The Doctor has reached 1.9 million views.

Putting this into perspective It has just about matched Scooby vs Courage's current view count with about two less weeks to get to that point.

Maddie

Acclaimed
So Rick vs The Doctor has reached 1.9 million views.

Putting this into perspective It has just about matched Scooby vs Courage's current view count with about two less weeks to get to that point.
Unironically The Doctor is the Superman of the UK he's huge, it's a shame it's gone to shit lately but same for Supes I guess

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Unironically The Doctor is the Superman of the UK he's huge
Oh yeah. I know Doctor Who's an absolute cultural phenomenon there with Cardiff being a tourist spot in its own right due to its relation with the series.
, it's a shame it's gone to shit lately but same for Supes I guess
Even with its faults I was still happy to see The Doctor and Donna back together in the recent special (David and Catherine's chemistry was as great as ever) as well as hearing more music from Murray Gold :catsalute . I just hope the next two specials delve deeper into sci-fi concepts rather than the surface level
"the cute alien was evil all along!"
that we got. I'll also add effects-wise you can see there's been a big budget increase, so that's nice.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
also I've been discussing with VSB dudes and they're still not sure what Infinite Frontier Superman has actually done yet feat wise, it's all scaling
It's basically
Pre-Crisis+Post-Crisis+New 52+Rebirth Superman vs. Toeiland GT+Heroes+Super Goku

Maddie

Acclaimed
It's basically
Pre-Crisis+Post-Crisis+New 52+Rebirth Superman vs. Toeiland GT+Heroes+Super Goku
Pre-Crisis is immeasurable and multiversal, Goku is immeasurable and beyond multiversal+ so that won't be enough

Having read almost all of Post Crisis, Superman's only semi-legitimate way to get beyond multi+ with DB's liberal ass scaling is (liberal) scaling from SBP who then scales to the Darkest Knight which I hope they're not retarded enough to do that

Most liberal interpretation of Brainiac feat is Multi+ right?

For Rebirth, I legit don't know what happens later on so I need to be enlightened on the mater.

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
Pre-Crisis is immeasurable and multiversal, Goku is immeasurable and beyond multiversal+ so that won't be enough

Having read almost all of Post Crisis, Superman's only semi-legitimate way to get beyond multi+ with DB's liberal ass scaling is (liberal) scaling from SBP who then scales to the Darkest Knight which I hope they're not retarded enough to do that

Most liberal interpretation of Brainiac feat is Multi+ right?

For Rebirth, I legit don't know what happens later on so I need to be enlightened on the mater.
Shouldn't PC be higher into the multiversal bracket than Goku?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
apparently book Godzilla is written by the guy who wrote the Self Reference Engine and he's not just universal but higher dimensional conceptual higher infinity shit

if they're doing composite Godzilla they might include him
Do you think they'd actually use that? It seems like fairly obscure material and they kinda drop the ball on that stuff sometimes

Godzilla vs Hulk on paper is very cool though
IDC if animation is clean af I hate it

:skully

Back