Death Battle Discussion

Bro what? Their statement was that Superman broke the multiverse they were in which is inaccurate since that's not what happened, he knocked him out and broke his anvil the "sixth dimension" (which in reality is just a future timeline bubble The WF made to look like another dimension) was still there. Him one-shotting the World Forger and getting scaling from the Anti-Monitor is.
I guess he’s talking about him destroying the Anvil that created those multiverses alongside the sixth dimensions.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
just curious as im unfamiliar with DC largely, whats the next strongest superman after CAS and Strange Visitor? those are the main two I hear about

Last edited:

OrlandoSky

Paramount
I guess he’s talking about him destroying the Anvil that created those multiverses alongside the sixth dimensions.
But that’s still intentionally misleading. Im not saying that knocking out WF isnt a multiverse feat but saying he destroyed an actual multiverse as collateral from the firce of his punch is inaccurate. He broke the crisis anvil to prevent WF from replacing their multiverse with the reality they were in

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
As far as I remember, the Strange Visitor Superman was a dimension higher than Mister Mxyzptlk's race, there is also the Quantum Superman, but no idea about current DC comics

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
How many Transformers matchups does this make it?

There was Frieza vs Megatron just a few episodes ago. And I also recall Starscream vs Rainbow Dash which was random AF and Optimus Prime vs Gundam

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
What's the consensus of the current Superman standard here?

Solar system? Shall we take Superman's multiversal punch?

Milkman Man
Unironically he’s as much of a Superman clone as Bizarro.

Prime one mil Clark is a jobber
He’s a FRAUD.

Literally if it weren’t for the fact that he powerscales above Sundipped Post-Crisis Superman and Kal Kent I would have called it far fetched to say he’d be above Multi-Galaxy Level.

Steve Orlando has a hateboner for Prime One Million.

As far as I remember, the Strange Visitor Superman was a dimension higher than Mister Mxyzptlk's race, there is also the Quantum Superman, but no idea about current DC comics
A fraction of Strange Visitor Superman was strong enough to stop the Heat Death of his DC Universe. He accessed a higher dimension than Mxy when he merged with his other fractions.

Quantum Superman is basically the Doctor Manhattan + Superman of Earth 4. He’s straight up Captain Atom. He’s almost featless but the fucker is the reason why Ultraman and Superman became CAS so he’s obviously uber-powerful.

Earth 5 Superman is Captain Marvel himself, who’s stronger than Golden Age Superman and Equal to Silver Age Superman.

What's the consensus of the current Superman standard here?

Solar system? Shall we take Superman's multiversal punch?
Its pending. I don’t think we ever went on a proper analysis of Rebirth and Infinite Frontier.

Post-Crisis is straight up Large Solar System Level and MFTL with a good deal of hax. Current Superman is mainly Post-Crisis with some New 52 continuity.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
How many Transformers matchups does this make it?

There was Frieza vs Megatron just a few episodes ago. And I also recall Starscream vs Rainbow Dash which was random AF and Optimus Prime vs Gundam
I think just those three, it’s not a super popular series in VS except for the occasional Transformer vs Gundam mismatch because “they both have robots”

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GAoRR0nXgAAimrp

Back