• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
dgg3u1j-e602221d-73e2-4297-8c61-5f2e9e02efbb.jpg
dgh2e2b-cac9b6d6-cd04-4a11-a03d-52c5cec6937f.jpg

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Mileena gets destroyed too, but we all know the real reason anyone would do that fight

Warlordgab

Illustrious
You really want to watch Ainz and Natsu get vaporized, don't you :skully
The fact I like Rimuru more than Ainz has no bearing whatsoever in me wishing for that MU :maybe

As for Luffy Vs. Natsu, I'm a fan of both so I don't mind who wins. As long as the rundowns and animation are top tier, I'll be happy

Mileena gets destroyed too, but we all know the real reason anyone would do that fight
Street Fighter needs another w

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
cant remember if I posted this but just something to note, the Matrix is only effective against Unicron's much weaker physical bodies. Rodimus tries to use it against his mind and essence on the Astral Plane during the Legacy of Unicron arc, and Unicron states it both fuels his power there and he can absorb it, so he was glad Rodimus tried to do this
T_ugC9eEQRXO6wEIKvkl8DU7PndkOcGKRyfn6XwYb6a57EMPKtnFg7LrLD_jVEeLNxysn9aGNW66Q5S49HUv5973tgM3oah-zo_TNL0b02HWwidNek2jzv5IDatyFudSNjUqvg=s0

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The fact I like Rimuru more than Ainz has no bearing whatsoever in me wishing for that MU :maybe

As for Luffy Vs. Natsu, I'm a fan of both so I don't mind who wins. As long as the rundowns and animation are top tier, I'll be happy

Street Fighter needs another w
Something's up when Juri vs Mileena would be the first Street Fighter W against Mortal Kombat since... the start of Season 1 :catcry

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
my favorite part of this death battle is gonna be them going over the stupid shit galactus has done with the power cosmic
:hestonpls
unicron’s more of a tank so its the opposite, could be here all day with just utterly bizarre shit he survived for no apparent reason. The canon explanation is literally “we don’t know “

Great Potato

Preeminent
Who do you guys think had the hardest finisher line? You can pick more than one.

The first to come to mind was Dracula vs Ganondorf

"You're right, you're not a man, you're a pig... let me hear you squeal."

A cold line in general, but also cathartic since I was salty about the argument they used to give Ganon the win over Bowser a few seasons back.

Last edited:
Back