• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Anyways, time for me to list the thoughts in Ballot Banter on each of the MUs
All Might vs. Jotaro: Makes sense and sounds fun, at least. All Might pastes him though.
Kabuto vs. Shigaraki: Joked about a battle royale between these two and Mahito. They kinda like it?
Pyro vs. Bols: Think it sounds neat, but it'd be really hard to do due to the fire effects.
Maxwell vs. Timmy Turner: Makes sense, mostly talking about how weird Timmy Turner in Death Battle would be.
Tinkaton vs. Poppy: It good. It funny. They wanna do more LoL.
Ippo vs. Joe: It's cool. DA apparently wants to do a boxing match.
Rhino vs. Aggron: Mostly just talking about whether or not Rhino's suit is made from an actual Rhino. They think it funny.
Traveler vs. Nier: Makes sense, it's cool.
Iida vs. A-Train: They like it.
Miss Fortune vs. Red Monika: They do in fact look like the same character. Never heard of Battle Chasers, though.
Shirou vs. Shido: They don't know Date a Live. If they ever do a Fate MU, first one is gonna be one of Saber or Shirou.
Cody vs. Axel: They really like this one, which is very based.
Walter White vs. Tony Soprano: Liam's advocating for this one to happen if they do a Walt episode, he really likes the idea. The rest is Liam trying to sell you on the Sopranos.
The Phantom vs. The Shadow: Makes sense, they like the idea
Arceus vs. Aslan: Love this one, though Aslan sweeps.
Kenshin vs. Thorfinn: Makes a lot of sense, Vinland Saga is funny.
Rukia vs. Shana: They comment that they haven't used Bleach much, and none of them know Shana lmao.
Ghetsis vs. Monaca: It exists, mostly just them explaining Monaca to those who don't know DR.
Lord Genome vs. Lord Deus: They really wanna do a Gurren Lagann episode at some point, and this one sounds really cool.
First one next time will be Batman vs. Diluc

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Atleast they are being honest in that it will either be Shirou or Saber on who will be first, though I would have loved Shiki Tohno being first just for the insanity of them discovering MEoDP and the Nanaya Bloodline.
Well it's no surprise given there the easiest ones to recognize and to tell

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Who’s the Traveler for that Nier matchup? And no freaking way are we ever getting Nier in Death Battle before 2B

Ippo vs Joe as a Death Battle is awkward. I mean, it’s a Boxing match, not a blood sport. Unless they have the death be by accident like how Joe himself went out for either one of them.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Traveler almost certainly means Aether/Lumine if that Batman/Diluc discussion is actually real

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Traveler almost certainly means Aether/Lumine if that Batman/Diluc discussion is actually real
Had to look them up and got Genshin Impact. No wonder I know fuck all about them. But I’m for it if it means the Drakengard/Nier series gets a Death Battle.

Rukia vs Shana is another cool one but doing Shana now well past the iron being hot on this series is meh. I guess something as mainstream as Bleach might save it though

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Dt_K7RfW4AA02hE.jpg

Screen_Shot_2022_09_16_at_8.21.32_AM.png

This will be the most juxtaposing Death Battle matchup if they use Father Nier.

:heston

My personal choice would have been Nier vs Norse Era Kratos.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Accelerator is still the better pick but damn if even half the leaks of this latest novel are true, Touma’s gone from one of the worst Toaru characters to use in Vs Debates to one of the most interesting.

And only after nearly 20 years of waiting at that

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Accelerator is still the better pick but damn if even half the leaks of this latest novel are true, Touma’s gone from one of the worst Toaru characters to use in Vs Debates to one of the most interesting.

And only after nearly 20 years of waiting at that
Just wait for GT10, he'll get some new feats :mjpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Unlikely

Dragon King left him dying and in a coma at the end.
I was referring to Accelerator (which is why I highlighted him in your message), because Touma is in a coma and it's pretty likely that he's going to have to interfere eventually with headless Alice rampaging across the city

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If it's against Aether/Lumine, it would be Brother Nier. The Traveler would be Aether, with both Aether and Nier being brothers who are dedicated to protecting their sisters.
I figured they’d use Brother too because Replicant remake went with that version too, I’m just bringing up how awkward this match up would look with the dad version

Back