• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Derp right

shit it's honestly disgusting especially when we started in this hobby being universal was some rare shit

Nowadays hell it's the common test if x character ain't universal he ain't shit for fucks sakes galaxy busting ain't even shit these days and before it was enough to stomp most niggas

I mean, look at the current bullshit with Yhwach in Bleach as well as the Soul King and Ichigo:

You have people stating he's Multiversal+ with no goddamned evidence at all except for absolutely retarded takes like there are somehow different Universes for each "Plane of Existence"(When it's never stated that way at all outside of time dilation only done when screwing with the Cleaner or in the Precipice World) or try and use the Memories of Nobody movie for the Valley of Screams except if you did that, you would literally just have the World of The Living be Earth and not a whole ass Universe.

Even CFYOW heavily implies they each share one Universe and all the Great Ancestor Families did was turn the Original World into 3 as Hell is literally referred to as "A Hole in the Universe that needs a lid".

Warlordgab

Illustrious
image.png

Why? I don't get it...

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
well you could highball UT Megatron to be comparable to Surfer maybe but he's not exactly a Herald, he actually rebuilt himself with some pieces of Unicron's body and generally hates the guy and acts entirely out of his own will.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
No idea. It was an easy win in Madara’s favor.

At least at the time this episode was made
A lot of people try to argue for Aizen because
>he could just “evolve” to be stronger than Madara
>that he has existence erasure resistance so the gudoudama shouldnt have affected him
>the hogyoku has reality warping and causality manipulation
>he’s higher dimensional being because each power-up he has is so infinitely larger that nobody but people in his dimension can sense him
>lolreaitsucrush

Basically, people just wanking the shit out of Bleach again

Back