• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
When Ash VS Yugi is announced
QdwLouL.jpeg
Pikachu gonna have to hard carry again

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Welp

Galactus won. They determined Marvel was the larger of the two, so Galactus got the advantage of having fought similiar beings before.

also the UN was the tipping point

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Really good animation/choreography. Galactus won as I expected. They lowballed the fuck out of Unicron though. A highballed Galactus would still win, but they didn't dig that deep into Transformers.

Great Potato

Preeminent
I like how half the verdict was "Ultimate Nullifier GG" but Galactus didn't win with it in the actual fight animation.

In any case this was a great season of Death Battle, in the running for their best.

Does anyone know the characters in the tease with the tarot cards and matchbox?

Impulse

Illustrious
Wasn't expecting Death Battle to use UN given Dan Slott retconned to make it a Watcher weapon

Personally don't like it

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I don't like it not as a wincon but because the way they handled how it works, there's not really anything that wouldn't have let Unicron survive it. Dude is the master of pocket dimensions and nonexistent spaces he can survive in. So I was glad he survived it in the video at least. It's weird they didn't use Lifebringer or True Form Unicron though, I would've liked to see that

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don't like it not as a wincon but because the way they handled how it works, there's not really anything that wouldn't have let Unicron survive it. Dude is the master of pocket dimensions and nonexistent spaces he can survive in. So I was glad he survived it in the video at least. It's weird they didn't use Lifebringer or True Form Unicron though, I would've liked to see that

I kinda thought Galactus was becoming Lifebringer when he came back from Unicron zapping him but he was just apparently having a glow-up moment :kobeha

Back