• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
How in the fuck did Composite Ryu lost?

If we want to take crossover logic to its most radical extremities, wouldn't Composite Ryu scale to Marvel vs Capcom (with Thanos saying that Satsui no Hado is stronger than all the Infinity Gems), Smash Ultimate, and Udon Comics Street Fighters (which itself has an infinite multiverse with the Fetus of God transcending it)?

Shouldn't that make Ryu orders of magnitude above at least DBS Goku?

Can anyone tell me what's going on here? @Blade
:rock

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ultraman-King-vs-Mad-Origin.jpg

Except Marvel vs Capcom version don't scale to the comic incarnations

Xenoverse/Heroes counters it

I'm sorry nigga wut
Where does this forum scale Xenos and Heroes precisely?

And I thought this was just regular composite canon Goku with no Xeno/Heroes against Composite Ryu here?

I read from somewhere that the Udon comics Street Fighter does have an infinite multiverse created by Violence and Stillness (with Akuma scaling to them) and that a Fetus of God transcends it. Not making this shit up lol.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Where does this forum scale Xenos and Heroes precisely?

And I thought this was just regular composite canon Goku with no Xeno/Heroes against Composite Ryu here?

I read from somewhere that the Udon comics Street Fighter does have an infinite multiverse created by Violence and Stillness (with Akuma scaling to them) and that a Fetus of God transcends it. Not making this shit up lol.
good chance it was some tik tok nigga who took shit outta context

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
How in the fuck did Composite Ryu lost?

If we want to take crossover logic to its most radical extremities, wouldn't Composite Ryu scale to Marvel vs Capcom (with Thanos saying that Satsui no Hado is stronger than all the Infinity Gems), Smash Ultimate, and Udon Comics Street Fighters (which itself has an infinite multiverse with the Fetus of God transcending it)?

Shouldn't that make Ryu orders of magnitude above at least DBS Goku?

Can anyone tell me what's going on here? @Blade
No, Goku > Ryu is not up for debate

Especially composite version for each

Maddie

Acclaimed
Still love this matchup

Gonna repost this for reminder if they ever do Omnidock

This would mean the following for Bardock vs Omni-Man.

I will say this real quick. We cannot exactly scale much for speed with Piccolo's feat beyond what happened. However one thing I could say is that Goku trained under 10x gravity. Gravity formula is nonsense but his powerlevel increased 20-fold and his attack potency went from being comparable to Piccolo's moon-bust (13.46 yottatons in the anime) to at least not being too far behind King Vegeta's planet bust (1.8 tenatons), even ignoring bigbloat calcs he went from moon busting (~29 exatons) to 1/3 Earth Busting (~18 zettatons), so a massive boost in the hundreds to thousands for AP. Gravity obviously increases speed too; that was one thing everyone noticed after Goku did 100x gravity training on Namek, and IIRC Nappa in the anime noted how he felt much faster and more free on Earth's low gravity. I really don't think it would be too risky to say he became at least 10x faster after King Kai's gravity training. It doesn't feel too controversial to say that. And for Bardock vs Omni-Man, you can give Bardock all the speed multipliers you want it really doesn't matter in the end as Omni-Man's high end is still way faster so I don't feel it would be bad to slap a 10x multiplier.

Bardock
-Attack Potency: 1.8 Tenatons (Base), 90.1 Tenatons (SSJ)
-Speed: ⪆4.27 x FTL (Base), 213.5 x FTL (SSJ)
-Experience: He looks a bit older than Goku for most of Z, maybe in his 40s, given his low ranking status he probably has fought for his whole life. So probably 30-50 years of combat experience.
-Range: Planetary range

Omni-Man
-Attack Potency: 27.884 Zettatons (No-Crossovers), 2.15 Yottatons
-Speed: 41.25 x FTL (No-Crossovers), Billions to trillions of times FTL (Crossovers)
-Experience: Over 2000 years of combat experience
-Range: Several kilometers

Without crossovers, the speed gap wouldn't be too bad for Bardock (And assuming that the 10x gravity boost accounted for much, he is faster) and he could one-shot Nolan. However if crossovers allowed, even if Bardock is still millions of times stronger Nolan is just ridiculously fast. Bardock hits, he wins, Nolan won't get hit unless he gets down and dirty however.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
https://ulltraguy.blogspot.com/2024/01/character-analysis-fleetway-sonic.html?m=0

good chance it was some tik tok nigga who took shit outta context
Well no actually on the contrary, I found them from a Street Fighter UDON Comics thread on VSBW (yeah it's a shitty site with pretty sussy scaling and standards I know...) posted in 2021 and a poster named LIFE_OF_KING provided scans for them: https://vsbattles.com/threads/about-street-fighters-udon-comics.121822/#post-4013783

Even though most of the links to said scans are broken now. And I dunno what his current stance are on them now. He might have changed.

Make of what you will.

Last edited:
No, Goku > Ryu is not up for debate

Especially composite version for each
Okay fine, regardless of whether Goku beating Ryu in composite form is true or not, at least please tell me you guys don't also buy VSBW's current stance on Dragon Ball Super being Tier Low 1-C with Zeno or even Dragon Ball Xenos/Heroes being Tier Low 1-C and above. Let alone Jumpforce wank (which I see a lot on YT Shorts and TikTok).

Or can at least some of us agree that Ryu and Street Fighter still beats Goku and Dragon Ball (the franchise in its current state especially) in the only thing that matters: quality?

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Okay fine, regardless of whether Goku beating Ryu in composite form is true or not, at least please tell me you guys don't also buy VSBW's current stance on Dragon Ball Super being Tier Low 1-C with Zeno or even Dragon Ball Xenos/Heroes being Tier Low 1-C and above. Let alone Jumpforce wank (which I see a lot on YT Shorts and TikTok).

Or can at least some of us agree that Ryu and Street Fighter still beats Goku and Dragon Ball (the franchise in its current state especially) in the only thing that matters: quality?
Nigga, don't come spouting the 'tier low 1-C' shit and expect people to know what the fuck that is, come on now. :heston

Conversely, seeing as I've been on the site, I do know what it is though, lol 'complex' multiversal, with all the 'higher dimensional' garbage beginning to become front and centre, and by their standards(:mjlol) DBH qualifies as much as many other verses on VSBW do, when they, in all reality, shouldn't.

DBH is at least somewhat believable with its cosmology though, to qualify, even if you think it shouldn't. Super on the other hand? That just shows you how bad the standards really are, with the reasoning given, over there. But then, this is the same site that goes to bat for uni+ Kratos and uni to low-multiversal Dante with immeasurable speed, even without the madeupstats.net version of (lol)Peak of Combat. Their standards are... quite loose, to say the least.:kobeha

Nigga, don't come spouting the 'tier low 1-C' shit and expect people to know what the fuck that is, come on now. :heston

Conversely, seeing as I've been on the site, I do know what it is though, lol 'complex' multiversal, with all the 'higher dimensional' garbage beginning to become front and centre, and by their standards(:mjlol) DBH qualifies as much as many other verses on VSBW do, when they, in all reality, shouldn't.

DBH is at least somewhat believable with its cosmology though, to qualify, even if you think it shouldn't. Super on the other hand? That just shows you how bad the standards really are, with the reasoning given, over there. But then, this is the same site that goes to bat for uni+ Kratos and uni to low-multiversal Dante with immeasurable speed, even without the madeupstats.net version of (lol)Peak of Combat. Their standards are... quite loose, to say the least.:kobeha
Okay so just to make it pretty clear, mate, I'm not crazy or insane then? At least not completely right?

VSBW now thinks Kratos and GoW-verse is Low Complex Multiversal now simply because Athena ascended to "muh higher plane in heaven".

WTF is that shit bro?

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
VSBW now thinks Kratos and GoW-verse is Low Complex Multiversal now simply because Athena ascended to "muh higher plane in heaven".

WTF is that shit bro?
It's called brain damage. A very real phenomenon amongst those who take too many shrooms, and then decide to spend their days on a battle-board with looser standards than the average simp for an E-thot. :jordangif

Back