• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Okay fine, regardless of whether Goku beating Ryu in composite form is true or not, at least please tell me you guys don't also buy VSBW's current stance on Dragon Ball Super being Tier Low 1-C with Zeno or even Dragon Ball Xenos/Heroes being Tier Low 1-C and above. Let alone Jumpforce wank (which I see a lot on YT Shorts and TikTok).

Or can at least some of us agree that Ryu and Street Fighter still beats Goku and Dragon Ball (the franchise in its current state especially) in the only thing that matters: quality?
People on this site don’t use vs battle terms

And Street Fighter has been ass for years now. DBS is unironically better

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Seems someone in Japan likes Gohan vs Ultraman Zero

Last edited:

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Cell vs Omega

Maddie

Acclaimed
Cell vs Omega
Cell vs Omega is interesting. If they use VSB calculations, Cell is stronger by 0.001 FoE, but Omega is probably faster

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Seems someone in Japan likes Gohan vs Ultraman Zero

I would think he is from China and not Japan

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So this shit be Chinese?
Bilibili is the Chinese YouTube because the government does not allow them to use that page and the government manages it.

It has a "Japanese name" because the guy who created the page was a fan of ToAru and named like Misaka's nickname (Biri Biri or Bili Bili), but its content is for Chinese and not for other countries.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilibili

Didn't think I expect to see a Chinese fan
Same, I didn't expect to see the Chinese interested in that and I find it curious that they can watch Death Battle because YouTube is blocked there, I guess they will see it directly on Rooster Teeth.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Sukuna's most popular match-ups
xXuV79A.png
the last thing Sukuna hears

Imma have to give this to Darkrai, being able to hold back Dialga and Palkia for a period of time is fucking wild for someone who isnt even on their level

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Also I just learned that the Lich in adventure time gets his word bullshit from dungeons and dragons specifically Power Word: Kill except they took the kill part out and just gave him Power Word
:heston

Back