• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
How many power boosts they had and what were there Super forms
hes got like three forms although by EOS his standard super mode is actually stronger than his others

-super mode
-savage claw mode
-sonic wing mode

near the end of the series Galvatron says he’s gonna use the Omega Lock+Cyber Planet Keys to survive the destruction of the universe and create a new one. There is absolutely no reason to believe he’s exaggerating given the context of the series. Optimus and the other four planet leaders are still able to break through his force field and ultimately defeat him together despite the fact that he had the Omega Lock.

There’s other stuff like Sonic Wing Mode i initially being the strongest form, but in the last fight with Galvatron, Optimus tanks his full power in Super Mode. Cybertron is basically a super robot series, so just treat it like shounen logic

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Connections:
They're considered to be some of the best in their fields (Plumbers & Duelists).
Any yu-gi-oh protagonist could be used for this
They use special devices around their left wrists to bring out multitudes of different heroes (Ben uses different versions of the Omnitrix to transform into different aliens & Jaden uses Duel Disks to summon different Elemental HEROs).
My guy the connection here would be the aliens not the elemental heroes.
They switch between different catchphrases when they activate their devices (Ben says "It's Hero Time" or "Going Hero" while Jaden says "Get Your Game On" or "Let's Throw Down" with the formers being more iconic).
Any yu-gi-oh protag could fit in here with this
Both have similar-themed heroes like fire (Heatblast & Burstinatrix), soundwaves (Echo Echo & Aqua Dolphin), electric titans (Shocksquatch & Thunder Giant) and even cosmic muscular beings of immense power who are their true aces (Alien X & Elemental HERO Neos).
Should be the Aliens not the heroes again
Their adventures took them to different worlds and dimensions where they were the only ones capable of stopping dark forces from controlling and/or destroying their worlds and even the universe and multiverse at times.
a couple of yugioh protags fit this
Some of their adventures include past events that they were technically part of before they even came to be which influenced powerful beings to become some of the main antagonists (Ben travelled to the past and came across Young Vilgax who saw the capabilities of the Omnitrix so Ben became the reason why he was driven to get the Omnitrix from the start and become the recurring main antagonist & in a previous life, Jaden was best friends with Yubel who volunteered to become his guardian as Jaden developed his abilities with the Gentle Darkness from his previous life to his reincarnation to his eventual memory loss of Yubel so Yubel set out to reunite with him which caused Yubel to become the main antagonist for Season 3 of GX).
this one seems like a stretch since jaden wasnt part of the shit that happened with yubel nor did he ever go there
Kevin Levin and Zane Truesdale are the black-clad rivals that are good at mechanical things (Kevin is a mechanic while Zane is a Cyber Dragon Duelist) and often help the protagonists by reminding them how they get way in over their heads sometimes.
-Zane
-Black Hair
:Wut:
Albedo and Chazz Princeton are rivals with grudges towards the heroes and have similar capabilities.
Chazz aint even close to have similar abilities outside of the Ojama shit.
Finally, Albedo's and Aster Phoenix's arsenals are identical to those of the heroes but with massive twists that separate them from the heroes.
This only works up to until jaden gets Neo Spacians
Ben 10,000 (OS) grew up to be absolutely serious with no time for his loved ones but a blast from the past in the form of Kid Ben arrived and made him change his ways which made him into a responsible man who can kick back and have fun every once in a while (Just like with Jaden but with Yugi Muto instead of his younger self).
But Yugi didnt do that for Jaden, Jaden figured that shit out with help from Alexis and the crew when he was being an absolute mope.
Finally, Ben 10,000 (Omniverse) has the ability to merge his aliens together like what Jaden can do with his Elemental HEROs even though Ben did have accidental access to this in an early episode of the franchise.
Fuck me it would make more sense if you used the Neo Spacians my guy,

Also how would you even do this fight, What happens if Jaden uses some shit like Solemn Judgement when Ben starts transforming. Does he just break the omnitrix? What about if he summons Yubel, is Ben just gonna kill himself or some shit?

The man runs so much bullshit in his deck that arent even one offs 90% of the time so you cant even say "oh we will just use the common ones." and god help you in trying to figure out how Super Poly is gonna work.

I know my opinion doesnt matter on this and im just ranting like an idiot but damn son this shit just doesnt fit

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GEJ_CbBaoAANl4M

Back