• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Why is Raven higher than Rugal?
No idea, I never watched RWBY so I'm unaware of the appeal any chararacter may have on it's fanbase. I will say a RWBY match-up seems like the least likely given that Yang/Tifa aside every single one of their RWBY episodes are consistently the least viewed episodes of their seasons. Weiss/Mitsuru was the lowest of S6 and Blake/Mikasa is (pre-S10) lowest viewed DB episode right behind Macho/Kool Aid Man and that's with main RWBY/AOT characters

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
There's no better way clarify how fucked Goku is against Simon aside for @Stocking Anarchy coming in here to say why
even without the dimensional aspect there are numerous infinite multiverses in TTGL…which Simon scales directly to, I know cardinals don’t work that way but tothe average person two multiverses>one. Simon beats his ass by any metric

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
dgsgzz2-a0060c92-bf84-4c16-a4a0-98cd7bd40a2f.png

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Binging through some old DBCs to have on in the background and I need to vent that holy fucking shit, no matter how patient I try to be, Torrian is has to be one of the most obnoxious person on the planet. He does great work with the animations...but the dude straight up needs to settle tf down. He's screaming non-sequiturs every five seconds, rolls every conversation/comedy routine the others are talking about to a screeching halt to ask the dumbest questions that aren't even relevant to anything going on not even a toddler would ask. "Who is Luke Skywalker?", "Why doesn't Harry just ask the grandwizard (Dumbledore) to kill Voldemort?" and shitting on their sponsors while they're sponsoring them. I get the show is meant to be a friends hanging out situation where professionalism is non-mandatory but holy shit why is he here!? He contributes nothing to any discussion. I look forward when I get to later episodes when he's not working for them anymore so I don't have to listen to him peaking the mic by screaming cringey non-sequitors every 5 seconds.

That's all I just wanted to vent

Back