• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
image0.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
manga is at least continental from the last feat I remember, likely higher because I stopped checking a long time ago cause of slow updates

assuming LN is the same as the previous scans I pulled on FV then at minimum x10k Planet level/Star level+ and acausal existence + long list of haxes I'm not even gonna bother listing all of but including time/mind/soul manipulation
You reminded me of SB and their "Rimiru is acasual therefore they would never be hit by Big Rigs"
:heston

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
dguex7p-ca5da0f4-702b-4568-a8a8-bdc8b8d2ccd5.png
dgue606-726adf51-aeb4-4766-afbd-c08e9a946509.png

@OtherGalaxy
G1 Megatron when you use exclusively the G1 Cartoon is roughly around planet. Same for IDW

Unicron Trilogy is a whole different breed compared to it. The series is where the Unicron Singularity blackhole (the one mentioned in Galactus vs Unicron) originated from and was going to destroy the entire TF Cosmology

Near the very end of the series, Megatron (now Galvatron at that point), had in his possession the Omega Lock and Cyber Planet Keys and with them he said he would have survived the Unicron Singularity. Furthermore, in the Cybertron manga (known as Galaxy Force for Japan) Optimus was caught in the centre of the Unicron Singularity and survived

DB’s analysis of the Unicron Singularity had it placed at 17D
thoughts?

OrlandoSky

Paramount
@Claudio Swiss does G1 buy multiverse dmc or did they disregard it? I know they were anti-multiverse DMC in their Nero/Hellboy blog and explained why the uni/multi+ is pure wankage from dubious text, but I've seen some people say in the subreddit that they backtracked on that. I'm asking if that's legit or if it's DMC fans coping.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
@Claudio Swiss does G1 buy multiverse dmc or did they disregard it? I know they were anti-multiverse DMC in their Nero/Hellboy blog and explained why the uni/multi+ is pure wankage from dubious text, but I've seen some people say in the subreddit that they backtracked on that. I'm asking if that's legit or if it's DMC fans coping.
They buy Universal-Low Multi DMC but the Dogshit 9D shit that was thrown around got debunked and proven to be fake bullshit made by DMC wankers

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
You reminded me of SB and their "Rimiru is acasual therefore they would never be hit by Big Rigs"
:heston

yeah I keep forgetting he's not acausal in the sense of like, Infinity/Eternity are but more like he can exit the regular timestream

if you blow up the universe it's still gonna affect him (based on what I read)

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
dguex7p-ca5da0f4-702b-4568-a8a8-bdc8b8d2ccd5.png
dgue606-726adf51-aeb4-4766-afbd-c08e9a946509.png

@OtherGalaxy
G1 Megatron when you use exclusively the G1 Cartoon is roughly around planet. Same for IDW

Unicron Trilogy is a whole different breed compared to it. The series is where the Unicron Singularity blackhole (the one mentioned in Galactus vs Unicron) originated from and was going to destroy the entire TF Cosmology

Near the very end of the series, Megatron (now Galvatron at that point), had in his possession the Omega Lock and Cyber Planet Keys and with them he said he would have survived the Unicron Singularity. Furthermore, in the Cybertron manga (known as Galaxy Force for Japan) Optimus was caught in the centre of the Unicron Singularity and survived

DB’s analysis of the Unicron Singularity had it placed at 17D
thoughts?
you can only scale UT Galvatron to universe(+++ or whatever)

the Singularity does/would have destroyed everything in the TF multiverse, but it does this in a sort of weird way. It does it across time and space and distorts history while doing it. What Galvatron actually says in the episode is that he will survive the destruction of “this universe” and create a new one. And he is right, he could have. Omega Locks even have casually multiversal feats in other stories, he wasn’t BSing. But it’s not the same as tanking or overpowering the entire thing, which only an avatar of Primus was shown to do.

As far as the 17D stuff that’s technically true for the whole thing. You can argue for higher “dimensionally” but it’s vague. Ichikawa did say recently that the Alternity ascending to the 10th/11th dimensions was only “a few steps up” so it seems like there’s a lot more higher dimensions to an unknown degree, but he deliberately said he didn’t want to specify how many. There’s that one script saying “countless” but again, debatable.

Tree of Life stuff is weird reality> fiction layer shit but there’s no real clue if the black hole would have or could have affected that.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
They buy Universal-Low Multi DMC but the Dogshit 9D shit that was thrown around got debunked and proven to be fake bullshit made by DMC wankers
That's so fascinating to me because the G1 blog I read they already went into detail about how uni/multiverse stuff was all bunk and either mistranslations, out of context statements or fluff from strategy guides written by people who weren't even involved in the game at all.

Even the Kamiya and Mundus stuff they knew not to except so I don't know what cool aid they could have drank to jump back in the rabbit hole of DMC characters being universe level with literally nothing to back this up. Even GOW has more room for argument than DMC does.

Back