• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Omori VS The Batter (OMORI VS OFF)- They don’t really know the characters too well (Ben played a little bit of OFF, but doesn’t remember much about the Batter). John has seen the Batter pit against Frisk and Chara quite a bit, and is glad he has another MU, but doesn’t know enough about Omori to have much of an opinion. The MU was submitted twice in a row, and they debate whether this was intentional or not. Liam jokes that if a ballot sees the same MU submitted 10 times in a row, they will do it.

Why do they keep wanting Battler to take childrens domes
:heston

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Poseidon VS Malenia (Record of Ragnarok VS Elden Ring)- Liam has seen a lot of requests for Poseidon, as well as Kojiro. He thinks this MU works, and calls Malenia annoying and Poseidon a dick (not sure if that impacts his opinion on the MU at all). Liam isn’t sure where Elden Ring stats currently lie, but he thinks Poseidon stomps. John says that he likes it and wants to use a RoR character and another Soulsborne character. Sam also thinks Elden Ring would be cool to bring in.
:blobwhat

I think Malenia vs Mortarion is a better match.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
:blobwhat

I think Malenia vs Mortarion is a better match.
When Morty gets shit animated we'll talk

Anyways
Fireside chat
Have talked about doing Professor X on the show before
Said Krillin VS Omi is good
They’ve seen Hazbin Hotel (at least Ben has) but haven’t considered any matchups
Archie Knuckles was their big response for bringing on Archie again
Have tossed around Dredd VS Punisher & Spawn VS Ghost Rider and rly like both
Acknowledged how they haven’t used video games as much on the show but are making a resurgence
Ben said they’ll post Beerus VS Galaxia fight only at some point
Guts and Smokey Bear are Ben’s biggest characters he gained respect for by doing them on the show
Mentioned how it’s kinda tough to do Luffy with how much he’s changing
S11 does not have a release date yet, but the window is May - June
Said they will do something different than usual for a release schedule (maybe 3 weeks instead of 2 weeks)
Hyped up doing some “wild ideas” this season and doing more membership stuff

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GGVux9cXgAAYQnF

Back