• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Would be better if Revan’s opponent was another D&D character named The Nameless One from Planescape: Torment. At least then it wouldn’t be completely one sided. But Baldur’s Gate 3 is a lot more popular which is what Death Battle wants for views.

Here are somethings they have in common. Revan starts as a Jedi, becomes a Sith, and then redeems himself, exploring good and evil. The Nameless One seeks redemption, dealing with his past lives and immortality. Revan suffers from amnesia and works to regain his memories. The Nameless One begins with no memory of his past and pieces together his identity. Revan balances the Light and Dark Sides of the Force. The Nameless One has multiple incarnations with different alignments, being both hero and villain. Revan has immense Force power and must decide how to use it. The Nameless One gains power through immortality and knowledge, learning its responsibilities. Both characters travel with companions who influence their journeys and reflect their moral decisions.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
AD_4nXc_LrDzqS0pgjluj4OhqzJa6d8eFCnVZWoZ8azz3qWiRAdHABP1UPyjEfryHdcXREtbRejTtMXCYyPgA-TJtDMgGHPojCjUJVxTC04CcC8ZBVu1H4mQokhZoSHOl24E4NhaezNXE-ddCqls44DIAzAqHRI

Last edited:

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I know you're just posting this and don't necessarily agree with the verdict the guy who made the blog came to. But holy shit does this guy misunderstand Crazy Diamond's fusion ability.

I've seen this misconception so many times that Josuke HAS to damage an opponent to be able to fuse them with something. But nowhere in the story is this ever stated :dank

Back