• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Trion is a one time powerup given by an alternate deity separate from Cyttorak.

8th day juggs is also one time, but involves Juggernaut taking Cyttorak's power by force via pure willpower, forcing him to sit in the backseat for a change while he takes full control.

It's the only amp he can access on his own, everything else are powerups that we're handed to him.

8th day overall is probably too ambiguous for them to touch upon it anyways, plus, Knuckles time travelling is a far more straight forward win con than Juggs having internal arguments with his demon, when it comes to the actual fighting segment.
how strong is Trion anyways

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
76_sin_titulo_20220227012458.png
81_sin_titulo_20220301145923.png
82_sin_titulo_20220301221117.png
85_sin_titulo_20220302215610.png
87_sin_titulo_20220305001934.png
90_sin_titulo_20220305220240.png

91_sin_titulo_20220305222524.png

Warlordgab

Illustrious
@Warlordgab wat MU u would want to see this Season
I'm kinda obvious in that regard. I'd love to see Luffy Vs. Natsu with the same unrestrained animation as GB Vs. RF

I would also love to see Ainz Vs. Rimuru (possibly my 2nd favorite MU); Ruby Vs. Maka; Omni-man Vs. Bardock; Kratos Vs. Dante/Guts; Galactus Vs. Unicron; Black Cat Vs. Catwoman; Juri Vs. Mileena; Shion (Tensura) Vs. Albedo (Overlord); or possibly Nami Vs. Lucy

But, if I were to stick with what is most likely this season I guess I'd be fine with Tetsuo Vs. Magneto

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Elden Ring wouldn't even be enough letalone Dark Souls
Well, if we’re talking about ALL fromsoft games Iirc didn’t Bloodborne have some crazy shit involving the moon?

Not saying that’s enough for Elder Scrolls either (since I don’t really know shit about that series) but I can imagine Bloodborne has the most power out of any fromsoft series if we’re going there.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Well, if we’re talking about ALL fromsoft games Iirc didn’t Bloodborne have some crazy shit involving the moon?

Not saying that’s enough for Elder Scrolls either (since I don’t really know shit about that series) but I can imagine Bloodborne has the most power out of any fromsoft series if we’re going there.
Chaos calced some star level stuff for Bloodborne from A Call Beyond which iirc the highest yielding stuff in there

But Elden Ring goes way beyond even that as General Radahn was holding back thousands of stars even in a weakened state where he'd lost his mind. There's a few characters who scale to that at least.

But it still is basically a drop in the bucket to Elder Scrolls high tiers

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
How high does Elder Scrolls go? I've heard things like Lore Alduin eating universes.

idk about skyrim specifically but it's got a bunch of characters in the multiversal range and beyond, there's stuff like planets and realms actually being infinite in size and other crazy shit
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/the-numidium-elder-scrolls-vs-the-thirteen-transformers.1239886/

I made this thread to test one of their characters against the Thirteen who are also pretty busted and Numidium was at least a match for them

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
How high does Elder Scrolls go? I've heard things like Lore Alduin eating universes.
Alduin was capable of consuming the entirety of Mundus, which is the universe that TES takes place in, something he has done so multiple times before. Thing is, Nirn is technically an infinitely-sized universe as opposed to a normal planet like earth iirc, which would put Alduin's feat far, far above universal.

And that's not getting into stuff that can manipulate the entirety of the Aurbis such as the Numidium. And from what I understand Mundus is just a small part of the Aurbis.

Back