• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I know that's why I prefaced with it being from vsbw and follow it up with 'I don't know how true that is" since they generally get a lot of things wrong and they didn't cite this feat afaik
I went looking and I found something about a mini big bang in the manga

but it seems like the full on big bang thing is coming from the final scene in the movie

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Screenshot_2.png

this is manga Tetsuo

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
He fought on par with Bleeding Edge Tony, BFR'd Hercules via gravitational manipulation and stone entrapment, ripped apart apocalypse, shielding has taken multiple blows from the likes of Thor (Not full power attacks, but still serious) and She-Hulk, etc. Can hit far above his weight-class depending on the opponent he's facing (Like proteus where he took advantage of him being made out of energy).

Standard Mags utilizing his abilities to their full capacity is solar system level+ in dc and durability provided shielding and some degree of mftl+ for throwing down with BE Tony.

Maddie

Acclaimed
He fought on par with Bleeding Edge Tony, BFR'd Hercules via gravitational manipulation and stone entrapment, ripped apart apocalypse, shielding has taken multiple blows from the likes of Thor (Not full power attacks, but still serious) and She-Hulk, etc. Can hit far above his weight-class depending on the opponent he's facing (Like proteus where he too advantage of him being made out of energy).

Standard Mags utilizing his abilities to their full capacity is solar system level+ in dc and durability provided shielding and some degree of mftl+ for throwing down with BE Tony.
That would put Magneto at universal, deep into it thanks to DB scaling

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Haven't read or watched Akira but vsbw says Tetsuo's universe level because he created his own universe with a big bang, not sure how true that is.
Its not true it only the Anime and even then it's dubious on whether he actually created his own universe and the circumstances involving it

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Remind me what the thematic similarities are between Magneto and Tetsuo again? Besides them both being psychics, obviously.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Remind me what the thematic similarities are between Magneto and Tetsuo again? Besides them both being psychics, obviously.
Powerful telekinetic mutants who went on egomaniacal power trips following their horrific abuse under human governmental forces, sending them on a collision course with the only other being who could relate. Both have the Itachi issue of never actually being redeemed, merely tempered momentarily by the efforts of their rival (Xavier and Akira), but never stray from their path and in fact more so radicalize Xavier and Akira more than the other way around.

Connections are fine enough it really works from a contrast angle

And if you wanna nder why this MU well it's both most popular MU, the researchers stated they would fight each other if they ever got on the show which you see now

Back