• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
SPOILER_MagnetoTetsuoTN7.png

Maddie

Acclaimed
I am getting annoyed with DC/Marvel free meatgrinder episodes. Why not Tetsuo vs MewTwo to just give someone else the win for once? Why does Marvel/DC always deserve this?

I swear if they do Bobba vs Star Lord I will go berserk

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I am getting annoyed with DC/Marvel free meatgrinder episodes. Why not Tetsuo vs MewTwo to just give someone else the win for once? Why does Marvel/DC always deserve this?

Mewtwo would still absolutely dumpster the nigga, Manga Mewtwo is no fucking joke. and don't get me started on Shadow Mewtwo

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Mewtwo already got a win back in s3
and you asking a dumb ass question Magneto vs Tetsuo was a popular request

this one is even better
EOmJ2YlWAAULiYS.jpg:large

:hestonpls

Lord where do I begin...
Giorno murders Joker
Guts is a nobody to Kratos
Gurren Lagann would defeat Megas XLR(though it would be pretty cool)
and I know there's a few more stomps in there too.

The connections between Vader and Saber

What connections? Vader wasn't destined to fall to the Dark Side like Saber was failing to keep Camelot alive(Which we later figure out would fall no matter what), he isn't a King or anything like that either.
The only real connection is the fact that their "sons" ultimately went into conflict with them and that's it.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Lord where do I begin...
Giorno murders Joker

What connections? Vader wasn't destined to fall to the Dark Side like Saber was failing to keep Camelot alive(Which we later figure out would fall no matter what), he isn't a King or anything like that either.
The only real connection is the fact that their "sons" ultimately went into conflict with them and that's it.
And the energy swords. :maybe

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Lord where do I begin...
Giorno murders Joker

That's them niggas not me Vader most likely fighting Obito and Erza fighting Saber really

Back