• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
1653407276254.png

its doing numbers boys

OrlandoSky

Paramount
From what I can see Rick's most requested match-ups are:
-The Doctor (Doctor Who)
-Dr. Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb)
-Stewie Griffin (Family Guy)

Maddie

Acclaimed
Rick vs the Doctor is way more popular than Farnsworth and isn't another free meatgrinder of the Doctor to Marvel (Mr Fantastic) instead the doctor gets to dab on Rick

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Magneto's ability is more-so psionic energy manipulation in general iirc, it just taxes him to use it for other applications besides controlling electromagnetism.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
I don't know what dc range this would be in but here's Magneto pimp-smacking Iron Man with what he says is the entire magnetic weight of our Sun. (After getting hit by the magnetic force of Jupiter by Tony)
fsXSvi2.jpeg

Last edited:

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
"basically in a nutshell, DB doesnt revole around a single community of people, Discord servers and reviewer commenters are the worst place to try and gauge what DB is 100% going to do, the team has used community suggestions before plenty of times but they are statistically not everyone who watches the show"

"and metrically the most panned fights on DB by the VS Community usually performs the best"

"To say X should be listened to more because thematics and that Y thing shouldnt have happened because this one Discord server said so"

"is disingenous to the sheer variety of people who watch the show"
"no one wanted Omni Man VS Homelander"
yet its statistically the best DB this season

yes the community on Discord
that is a fraction of a fraction of the DB audience
even if it was 10 000 members of rhe community
the people who comment on reviews and people on Discord doesnt make up nearly as much of DBs viewers as people make it out

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
"basically in a nutshell, DB doesnt revole around a single community of people, Discord servers and reviewer commenters are the worst place to try and gauge what DB is 100% going to do, the team has used community suggestions before plenty of times but they are statistically not everyone who watches the show"

"and metrically the most panned fights on DB by the VS Community usually performs the best"

"To say X should be listened to more because thematics and that Y thing shouldnt have happened because this one Discord server said so"

"is disingenous to the sheer variety of people who watch the show"
"no one wanted Omni Man VS Homelander"
yet its statistically the best DB this season

yes the community on Discord
that is a fraction of a fraction of the DB audience
even if it was 10 000 members of rhe community
the people who comment on reviews and people on Discord doesnt make up nearly as much of DBs viewers as people make it out
BASED

Back