VS Battle Demon King Jackal vs Toaru

Es_

Straight Silver
unknown.png

He could also take the forms of Birdon, Zetton and Ace killer and the Ultra brothers said he was stronger than the original's

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Kimi is the girl with the Angel Dragon that has infested her for the explicit purpose to drain power from the potentially solar system destroying black holes Kimi produces somewhere in the universe.

I think Frillsand and Table-kun should be known by now, as they are my standard answers to those kinds of thread:cat

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Kimi is a Holistic Esper that produces Supermassive Black Holes across the universe subconsciously and took one of Touma’s Dragon things into her own right arm. The Dragon constantly absorbs the energy jet emission of one of her Black Holes which she uses to power her attacks.

Frillsand’s an artificial ghost that kills while she’s in your vision through some act of death. If she says death by drowning, you drown from nothing, if she says death by being sliced in two or being run over, your sliced in two or turned into mince meat out of thin air

Last edited:

Es_

Straight Silver
Kimi is the girl with the Angel Dragon that has infested her for the explicit purpose to drain power from the potentially solar system destroying black holes Kimi produces somewhere in the universe.

I think Frillsand and Table-kun should be known by now, as they are my standard answers to those kinds of thread:cat
Yeah no hes def ahead of solar system level he GOT out the black hole Ultraman King put him in and got stronger

Stronger than Zetton, Birdon and other Monsters that nearly killed the Ultra brothers

He also killed father of Ultra soooo

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Yeah no hes def ahead of solar system level he GOT out the black hole Ultraman King put him in and got stronger
I don't think getting out of a black hole is a quantifiable strength feat.

Stronger than Zetton, Birdon and other Monsters that nearly killed the Ultra brothers

He also killed father of Ultra soooo
I have no idea what that means in terms of power. Anyway, Kimi's Angel Dragon also has hax like turning people to salt.

Es_

Straight Silver
I don't think getting out of a black hole is a quantifiable strength feat.
Wut?

You need the speed and strength to resist the gravity

And he was HELD inside of one

I have no idea what that means in terms of power. Anyway, Kimi's Angel Dragon also has hax like turning people to salt.
Basic ultras are at least Planet level

Father of Ultra and Ultraman king are top tiers respectively

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Gets up to Ollerus or Fiamma at best. Both planet level and tanked being within a black hole environment. Could lose to weaker characters with the right hax especially if he’s taking on the whole verse at once

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Gets up to Ollerus or Fiamma at best. Both planet level and tanked being within a black hole environment. Could lose to weaker characters with the right hax especially if he’s taking on the whole verse at once
Aren't there star busting statements for LPSAD(?) Fiamma though? :hm
They should both be star level in that case.

You could also scale them above Gabriel but that's kind of 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Aren't there star busting statements for LPSAD(?) Fiamma though? :hm
Mistranslation since they changed it to planet later on. Fiamma’s Holy Right gives him the capability to harm beings well above his weight class anyway.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Mistranslation since they changed it to planet later on. Fiamma’s Holy Right gives him the capability to harm beings well above his weight class anyway.
Or maybe they're just not mutually exclusive?
He can destroy a planet AND a star.

I don't see why doing stuff on the scale of a star wouldn't be possible for Fiamma, since he's explicitly stronger than Gabriel in that state.

Es_

Straight Silver
Ultra Key (ウルトラキー Urutora Kī): A key which controls the energy of the Land of Light hidden in the Second Ultra Tower. When this is lost, the Land of Light goes out of orbit. The Ultra Key also serves as a powerful energy rifle, which can destroy asteroids with one shot and severely damage larger celestial objects such as planets.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Or maybe they're just not mutually exclusive?
He can destroy a planet AND a star.
Possibly. Fiamma can harm beings like Aiwass though from Curtana swords being able to do the same, which are basically lesser versions of his Holy Right

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Wut?

You need the speed and strength to resist the gravity

And he was HELD inside of one
Yeah, on paper that's true.

Now try to put a number on it and you will find that that's impossible, because we quantify this stuff in energy and resisting gravity is a force feat.

And, I mean, gravity force in the center of a black hole is infinite. Meanwhile, depending a black hole's size, a human can actually survive the entry past the event horizon. So there is a whole variety of possible values for how impressive that might be anyway.

Basic ultras are at least Planet level

Father of Ultra and Ultraman king are top tiers respectively
Ok, but Kimi is solar system destroying, so probably not relevant for her.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Possibly. Fiamma can harm beings like Aiwass though from Curtana swords being able to do the same, which are basically lesser versions of his Holy Right
That's more so hax through possessing Michael's power which enables Curtana Original to do its fuckery, if you want to go the route of the Holy Right having that same ability. It's possible, but I've always been a bit iffy towards that.

In terms of explicit raw power (to avoid the whole "always +1 what the enemy is" NLF deal for the Holy Right) it's at the least planet-star level. Maybe more if you want to scale it above what Gabriel can do with Astro in Hand.

Es_

Straight Silver

Now try to put a number on it and you will find that that's impossible, because we quantify this stuff in energy and resisting gravity is a force feat.

Ok, but Kimi is solar system destroying, so probably not relevant for her.
Im saying Basic nobody Ultras that Jackal killed are planet tier and a degree of FTL

The Ultra brothers, King and Father are way higher

It took all ten Brothers to kill jackal for good

Es_

Straight Silver

Doesnt matter its impossible the nigga DID it and absorbed the black holes power

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Doesnt matter its impossible the nigga DID it and absorbed the black holes power
Doesn't change the fact that it's an unquantifiable feat. You can't claim the a character has a rating for a feat that you can't quantify to any rating.

If you wanna claim shit about resisting gravity being some level of durability me the math of how you translate that to anything. Go ahead, I will wait.

Back