• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread: MBXX Ultra Ego

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I literally posted that in my spoiler

huge spoiler on who the villain is

Cell is confirmed for the movie. The leaks I were talking about ended up being real

4-A371301-7-DF7-4262-8-D96-3-EAADB7-CD4-E7.jpg

Even screenshotted it before he deletes it :(

Last edited:

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Son of a gum chewing funk monster! Why the fruit does all this funny stuff happen to me? Forget my life! Always surrounded by miserable failing clods, like this whole world just likes to bend me over and find me in the Alps! Like I’m some sort of shlug receptacle! Well as far as I care these miserable cows can have a fancy barbecue with a god damned pig!
Ew tfs cringe

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
And you know what? Fuck it, if Cell gets treated right in this movie, then for the time being until he messes it up with another awful canon fanfic manga chapter, Lazeyama will be Toriyama again. :mjlol

Maddie

Acclaimed
And you know what? Fuck it, if Cell gets treated right in this movie, then for the time being until he messes it up with another awful canon fanfic manga chapter, Lazeyama will be Toriyama again. :mjlol
I will only care if it retroactively confirms SS level Cell

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
If we’re being brutally honest

Z era Cell should be solar system level regardless

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
OBD is stuck in grandpa mode for not accepting it

d6c53ff8317048044538589243206e053a8300aar1-720-388v2_hq.jpg

official side material both confirms and shows he can do it, but it’s not accepted because it wasn’t in the manga?
Like said folks still suffering from PTSD but who cares it's accepted over the net and Cell gonna be universal level in the film

Sigismund

"Dr Gero had a sublab for the sublab/ second base where this new Cell now has Buu and God cells to draw from."

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Gohan does get a new Ultimate form in the film

but it’s just a different color for his aura

Back