• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread: MBXX Ultra Ego

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Also, Cell Max has got to be one of the dumbest things they could've named him. Even calling him Ultra Cell, which sounds even more like a god damned battery brand, would've been a better choice. :russ

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Gohan has the privilege of beating a main villain in a film

even though Tori said Vegeta was going to do that

Sigismund

Apparently it’s just blue but with sparks
Missed opportunity to explain whatever the fuck Future Trunks's Super Saiyan Rage form is further, and to give the form named "Super Saiyan Rage" to the Saiyan with the most association with actual Rage in the series.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Gohan’s new form officially labeled “Beyond Ultimate” according to the wafer seals

ドラゴンボール 超戦士シールウエハース超 究極を超えし​

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
lmao

back in 2018/2019, most us had said that gohan will get prob a second stage of the ultimate form state and surpass the likes of ui goku, and he did it

at least

he also surpassed the likes of granolah in this state, but he ain't broly levels, let's not joke ourselves now

still a great zenkai

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
lmao

back in 2018/2019, most us had said that gohan will get prob a second stage of the ultimate form state and surpass the likes of ui goku, and he did it

at least

he also surpassed the likes of granolah in this state, but he ain't broly levels, let's not joke ourselves now

still a great zenkai
Well we had two see how it all comes out in the movie

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
098-E8-A3-F-AB04-4-D96-BCD6-1-EFC1-EA99876.jpg

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Lmao I just realized something

remember how everyone kept saying “everyone is god tier in the anime”

and people insisted Goten/Trunks/Gotenks wasn’t?

well they’re keeping up with “god tier” SSJ Gohan just fine

Back