• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread: MBXX Ultra Ego

The original Battle of the Gods movie was titled "Dragon Ball Z". Same with Resurrection F/Revival F film. Besides that, the main continuities are Toei's vision of the anime following BotG film into a series format and then Toyotaro's version with the manga.
I mean considering they remade the movies again, it means there is The Movie Canon, The Anime Canon, and The Manga Canon.

All of whom proport to happen between the End of Z and the Buu Saga

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I mean considering they remade the movies again, it means there is The Movie Canon, The Anime Canon, and The Manga Canon.

All of whom proport to happen between the End of Z and the Buu Saga
I mean I treat it as far as BoG and RoF goes:

Movies > anime versions

Same way I prefer the anime in general over the manga simply because how drastically the difference in characterization and development + personalities for Future Trunks, Goku Black, and Zamasu were.

I'll acknowledge as a Vegito fanboy that the manga did treat him way better then the anime did with how much he was finessing Merged/Fused Zamasu like it was nothing but hearing YOSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA for the first time in years when Vegito Blue debuted was great.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Granola and Ultra Ego Vegeta appear in the pamphlet but that just seems to be an ad for the manga

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
6349-C22-C-72-F7-4-A94-B27-D-19-E04-F56436-D.jpg

Beyond Ultimate?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

more spoilers

Broly and Lemo cry in a comedic way, also the classic Kamehameha firing into space is in the movie

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Beyond Ultimate’s appearance in the film

FU6ox7xXoAMw8wI

it has no explanation in the movie, so it’s the same as Ikari for Trunks

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Hedo is Gero’s grandson

Magenta is Commander Red’s son

the puns in their names should have been a dead giveaway though (for Magenta, at least)

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So is there an Android 21 appearance or cameo at all if we are going with the reveals like this?
She’s in the movie (not sure if cameo or not)

Her real name is Vomi. Of course, this means 16 (or the man who’s modeled off of him) is Hedo’s father

16 is tall and jacked, Hedo is short and fat

clever Toriyama

Back