• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread: MBXX Ultra Ego

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Imagine ToP now.

Mastered UI Goku, Ultra Ego Vegeta, Beast Gohan, Orange Piccolo, Gamma 1 and 2, Broly, Buu, Android 17, and Golden Freiza.

Would be a clean sweep.
unknown-3.jpeg
unknown-1.jpeg

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Dragon Ball Super anime is coming back next year

and they started working on the next DB movie

allegedly lol

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I can get that if the manga was good lol.

But Dragon Ball has always been known more for its anime than Manga tbh.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Tbf weekly is too much pressure for Toyotaro, which is probably why he does monthly

I can get that if the manga was good lol.

But Dragon Ball has always been known more for its anime than Manga tbh.
To casuals, yeah

but Dragon Ball was the highest selling manga in the world before One Piece eventually took that title (a decade after the DB manga ended)

I mean if the anime did continue all those years ago it would be like two or three arcs and ahead of the manga right now. And that would kind of break the narrative that Toyotaro is helping the future of the series if he's that far behind, and Toriyama can only make bullshit arc ideas so fast while still helping with the manga. I foresee in the future when the second Super anime ends it will be an arc ahead of the manga.
The anime will probably cover and go like this:
Super Broly retelling
Filler episodes/mini arc
Moro arc
Filler episodes/mini arc
Granola Arc
Filler episodes/mini arc
Superhero retelling
And than 2 or 3 future manga arcs because the Granola arc is going to end and the next manga arc is going to begin probably when the anime starts up again.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
As far as the anime continuity is concerned which includes the movies:

Gogeta > Broly ~=~ Jiren > Son Gohan Beast > Hakaishins > Goku & Vegeta (normal SSBs) > everyone else. We know its clear why Goku and Vegeta didn't have access or utilize Ultra Instinct and Super Saiyan Blue Evolution since Toriyama does not like the latter at all.

Gohan should be bare minimum at or above Hakaishin/God of Destruction level.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You know I don't believe we've ever looked at some of GT's feats to the same degree that we've looked at Super's feats using the standards we have now. Don't wanna be that guy but it's entirely possible the universal spirit bomb at the end of GT might be legit and GT may actually be comparable to Super in power levels.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You know I don't believe we've ever looked at some of GT's feats to the same degree that we've looked at Super's feats using the standards we have now. Don't wanna be that guy but it's entirely possible the universal spirit bomb at the end of GT might be legit and GT may actually be comparable to Super in power levels.
Its possible.

@Blade
@Crimson Dragoon

DAN DAN time

Sigismund

Toei DBGT had a few questionable feats even the infamous "Buu causing the collpase of the universe by shattering Dimensional Walls" feat IIRC.

I don't think the Universal Spirit Bomb at the end used to kill Shenron would really scale to anyone either, but we may have Galaxy Level + - Muilti Galaxy Level + DBGT with Toei Z feats

Back