• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread: MBXX Ultra Ego

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Not sure how they're able to convince themselves he is with sub-subpar writing. :mjlol
FaX4w6bXgAI5Yg5

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
You can literally go back to his version of the U6 Tournament Arc and realize every single Arc since under him was absolute garbage and call it a day.
Anime: Hit forces Goku to use SSBKKx10 and also forced him to concede, because even if he continued against Hit in the tournament and didn't intentionally defy the gods, Goku didn't have the strength to put him down, and had also essentially been caught up to by Hit who improved as he fought.

Manga: You could basically say Hit got punked, and the fight ended with a W for him only because Goku didn't want to fight him without him being able to use his full potential.

You tell me which was the better version, when it comes to showing how good another universe's top fighter could be.

Anime: Hit forces Goku to use SSBKKx10 and also forced him to concede, because even if he continued against Hit in the tournament and didn't intentionally defy the gods, Goku didn't have the strength to put him down, and had also essentially been caught up to by Hit who improved as he fought.

Manga: You could basically say Hit got punked, and the fight ended with a W for him only because Goku didn't want to fight him without him being able to use his full potential.

You tell me which was the better version, when it come to showing how good another universe's top fighter could be.

Honestly it doesn't even stop there.
The Zamasu Arc is literally an extremely shitty speedrun of an arc that's better off with the anime's pace, made both of the villains complete losers and basically made Future Trunks a cheerleader in his own return.

The Tournament of Power was even worse because fucking everyone was complete and utter geeks compared to Universe 7, 6 and 11(And most of the characters in those Universe was far worse geeks in they was in the Anime).

I can go massively in depth explaining this but honestly? I'm just so done with the Manga...

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Honestly not a bad chapter, I’m a fool to get my hopes up at this point but I am interested in what the next will be with this set-up. Mainly because of this part

45.jpeg

Please, just don’t make the new opponent suck even half as bad as Gas did.
“Strongest warrior emerged elsewhere”

it better not be Gohan Beast

I’d rather see a new character, especially now that Toyo is taking a break for at least a month

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Overall

this arc started out decent then derailed….but it still shits over Moro arc, without a doubt

not high bars, but meh

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
“Strongest warrior emerged elsewhere”

it better not be Gohan Beast

I’d rather see a new character, especially now that Toyo is take a break for at least a month
Wouldn’t be much of a conflict if it was Gohan would it?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Because Granola isn’t a villain

and Gas is Toriyama’s creation. He isn’t filler made by Toyotaro like Moro

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So wow, Toriyama really has gone down hill then. Gas is one of the lamest designs ever
Toriyama came up with the concept of Gas and the rest of the Heeters

Toyotaro came up with a design at first, then Toriyama shot it down because he didn’t like it. This happened a few more times until he caved and asked Toriyama for help designing him

Gas is just Kid Buu + Predator combined. The older, tall version is probably Toyotaro’s doing

Back