• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Dragon Ball Thread

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
b7aa5616c9a5e6c6d989002c6f89c5f2.gif
DAN DAN TIME

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
I actually just got around to watching the GT Special about Goku Jr. for the first time the other day. It wasn't too bad. I wouldn't have minded another ep to transition into the finale. I got the impression that it came out post-Baby instead of after the GT anime, so maybe it progressed at the same speed as the rest of GT to lead into GT's finale.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
76b4825fc90f65082414d57db448d8b1.jpg

b34ceec4e0df41e6f7d98169e66ff20d.jpg

xeno chads crew is back, i had read the posts where you said my absence was too needed in the db section, but they can't bring me down, fanzverse had to use a third and final perm ban option in order to bring me down [it's a long story, but jffxx overall nuked and erased lot's of popular nf members as you prob know], but i don't care in returning there

as you can see, i am still the mvp in this forum too, in ratings/rep and all :yousmart :mjlol

KennethDLT

76b4825fc90f65082414d57db448d8b1.jpg

b34ceec4e0df41e6f7d98169e66ff20d.jpg

xeno chads crew is back, i had read the posts where you said my absence was too needed in the db section, but they can't bring me down, fanzverse had to use a third and final perm ban option in order to bring me down [it's a long story, but jffxx overall nuked and erased lot's of popular nf members as you prob know], but i don't care in returning there

as you can see, i am still the mvp in this forum too, in ratings/rep and all :yousmart :mjlol
I thought it was impossible to make ssj4 more godly than what it was, but dammit Heroes proved me wrong. What an Aura can do to a form is amazing.

also, what the fuck did happen in fanverse? All of a sudden I just see guys like you banned without a fucking clue, other than the owner being a Dick.

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
I thought it was impossible to make ssj4 more godly than what it was, but dammit Heroes proved me wrong. What an Aura can do to a form is amazing.

also, what the fuck did happen in fanverse? All of a sudden I just see guys like you banned without a fucking clue, other than the owner being a Dick.
That's the gist of it. He was also butthurt about this site being made in retaliation to his poor decisions and censorship

KennethDLT

That's the gist of it. He was also butthurt about this site being made in retaliation to his poor decisions and censorship
how that managed to piss him off so much to the point of going on a raging banning streak is beyond me. Sound kinda petty, and like you said, it’s his fault for his actions.

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
how that managed to piss him off so much to the point of going on a raging banning streak is beyond me. Sound kinda petty, and like you said, it’s his fault for his actions.
The whole thing is incredibly petty. If he just did what was best for the forum and listened to people then we wouldn't be here right now and FV would still be NF. Also he would've have purged a lot of the site without telling people. He has no capacity to go back on what he's determined as best and none of what he's determined makes any sense.

KennethDLT

People say Super Saiyan 2 as a transformation isn't memorable. They keep forgetting bad ass moments with Super Saiyan 2 like Cell Games Gohan and Majin Vegeta.
Ssj2 was fucking memorable. that cell vs Gohan beam clash was legendary. Vegetas sacrifice was so memorable. Literally top tier ssj2 moments.

OLK

The whole thing is incredibly petty. If he just did what was best for the forum and listened to people then we wouldn't be here right now and FV would still be NF. Also he would've have purged a lot of the site without telling people. He has no capacity to go back on what he's determined as best and none of what he's determined makes any sense.
This is why I stay off social boards, I luck out and miss the drama, and just have fun talking shit about my hobbies

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Reading the Moro arc now

I have to say I really really don't like this arc and if it ever gets adapted to the anime when DBS officially returns, I hope the anime does its own thing because it has felt like a weird trainwreck

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Reading the Moro arc now

I have to say I really really don't like this arc and if it ever gets adapted to the anime when DBS officially returns, I hope the anime does its own thing because it has felt like a weird trainwreck

Super in a nutshell.

Dude we should do like some giant watch together shit where we can all shit on Super in real time.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Reading the Moro arc now

How far into the story are you

OLK

Reading the Moro arc now

I liked it but the section with Moro vs the humans dragged a bit.

One Last News

The Big Bird with the Big News
Next chapter will be released on Black Friday!!!
How do you think about a potential return of Goku Black? :catplacent

Back