Espada vs Sternritters

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
qmpmgkfch1n81.jpg

Ya know the deal
Quincy coming to conquer can the Espada stop them?

No Yeehaw and the elites

whos wins?

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Only Grimmjow (post-time) and Harribel (post-time) could beat some Sternritters...

• Agree
Reactions: Ral

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Excluding yhwach
Barragan can just age them all to death

Only the almighty can counter such hax by rewriting the future where barragan aged him to death

Wont shut up

And it did work on them
Somebody cant use google well
5323768-barragan%20respira%201.png

And they only beat him using his own power on him

V2YNQKu.jpg

"If I pretend that this doesn't clarify his point on why it didn't affect Gin or Aizen, I can pretend Barragan can defeat the Sternritters".

Bruh, Harribel post time skip required Yhwach to defeat her, you don't think Harribel would get stronger to make certain the Vasto Lordes don't try and do a power vacuum right? Which was why she became the Queen of Heuco Muendo in the first place.
Or do you believe CFYOW somehow has the Espada be on the same level as Barragan after all of that when Ayon required Yamamoto and Volstangidt Quilge and that was after Tres Bestia especially got stronger since.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Pretty much any Nazi who was remotely relevant, soloes the Espada in their entirety.

Respira will not save Barragan from being blitzed or murdered by attacks leagues stronger than the one it already failed against when he wasn't a mile away from it.

Hell Barragan's the one who has NO ANSWER at all to most Nazi hax, for instance Sklaverei, The Fear, The Love etc.

Like I don't understand at all how people believe the Sternritter aren't as strong as the Arrancar despite:
No Shinigami could even scratch the Sternritter past Yamamoto, Ichigo and Kenpachi without Bankai and even Ichigo needed Bankai against Quilge when he went Volstandigt.
The Espada could barely even get the same Shinigami to go Bankai except for overkill and the few that could(Harribel and Barragan) either was too strong for the person they was fighting or needed help to avoid dying to the Bankai.

So yeah no, unless we go with post Timeskip Grimmjow, Tres Bestia, Harribel and Neliel, Espada get rolled on hardcore.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Like I don't understand at all how people believe the Sternritter aren't as strong as the Arrancar despite:
No Shinigami could even scratch the Sternritter past Yamamoto
No shingami could scratch stenritter beyond yamamato

Kenpachi killed loyld
And ichigo beat up quilge, so clearly you have zero idea what your talking about

even Ichigo needed Bankai against Quilge when he went Volstandigt
Same ichigo also needed bankai for ebern
An arrancar without a ressurectiom

Ichigo needing bankai aint proof for shit, some literal henchmen of harrbel were beating up quilge

And harrbel aint exactly a top tier espada like uqiorra,grimmjow and yammy

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Uqiorrrra >>>>>>>>>>>> Harribel >>>>>>> Tres beastia with ayon >>> Quilge
Facts dont care about your feelings fandom so whine harder

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
No shingami could scratch stenritter beyond yamamato

Kenpachi killed loyld
And ichigo beat up quilge, so clearly you have zero idea what your talking about
:breh
No Shinigami could even scratch the Sternritter past Yamamoto, Ichigo and Kenpachi without Bankai
He literally brought up BOTH Kenpachi and Ichigo as exceptions to his statement.
If you're gonna bitch about knowing what you're talking about, try to not willfully misrepresent what someone actually said.

Then again that's your entire M.O so I guess it's not something you can avoid doing. :maybe
Same ichigo also needed bankai for ebern
An arrancar without a ressurectiom
An arracar massively boosted by recieving Quincy powers from Mustache, yes.
Ichigo needing bankai aint proof for shit,
Kind of is given this versions Shikai slashes were mistaken for a stronger version of his previous Getsugas. When weaker versions of Ichigo were already stronger than most Captains, PERIOD!

And as a bonus just RELEASING this version of his Bankai destroyed a city sized dimension.
some literal henchmen of harrbel were beating up quilge
The Tres Bestia got fucking destroyed casually by Base Quilge, what the fuck are you talking about? :kobeha

It was only Allon who did any damage, the same beast who required Yamamoto's intervention 2 years prior and which has had those 2 years to get even stronger still.
And harrbel aint exactly a top tier espada like uqiorra,grimmjow and yammy
She wasn't pre-skip no.
But she definitely shits on them now.
Post-skip Harribel >>>>>>>>>>>> Post-skip ayon >>>>>>> Quilge >>> Uqiorrrra >>>>> Tres Bestia
Fixed that for you. :mjpls
Facts dont care about your feelings fandom so whine harder
Says the guy who does nothing but fucking whine like a little bitch any time someone doesn't agree with your bullshit.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
An arracar massively boosted by recieving Quincy powers from Mustache, yes.
Yea the little pendant that didt work on ichigo due to him being a quincy
Sure....

Any evidence these bankai stealing pendants actually amp stats or you just making shit up as you retards normally do?

who does nothing but fucking whine like a little bitch any time someone doesn't agree with your bullshit.
Your literally whining
Thank you so kindly for proving my point

Im going to continue to think as i want and your going to be able to do nothing to stop me, So keep at it with these comments man really showing me by giving me center focus
Ohh the horrid situation some guy on the internet dont like me, What should i do cry,moan or bitch nah that's for you do

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yea the little pendant that didt work on ichigo due to him being a quincy
Sure....
I wasn't talking about the medallion moron, I was talking about him being given Quincy powers in general.
Any evidence these bankai stealing pendants actually amp stats or you just making shit up as you retards normally do?
Aside from him actually being able to survive a Post-skip Bankai Getsuga Tensho from Fullbring Bankai Ichigo you mean?

Yes, being given a chunk of power from Mustache is obviously going to amp your stats, kind of part of how the verse's energy system works as a whole.
Your literally whining
Thank you so kindly for proving my point
I'm literally not.
Merely stating a fact of how you have carried yourself since you came to this site.

By continuing to post, you are only proving MY point.
Im going to continue to think as i want and your going to be able to do nothing to stop me,
I mean not if you keep up the dishonest shit you were trying to pull with Xhom earlier.

Or did you perhaps forget you already got banned from this section for doing similar shit before? Nigga I don't have to do a fucking thing to stop you, you'll get yourself banned sooner or later.
So keep at it with these comments man really showing me by giving me center focus
Ohh the horrid situation some guy on the internet dont like me, What should i do cry,moan or bitch nah that's for you do
All that projection you're doing is a sight to behold, really. :maybe
But I have better things to do with my time than waste it on the likes of you, so all I'll say is:

Bob74h

The Supreme King
I wasn't talking about the medallion moron, I was talking about him being given Quincy powers in general.
He didt show blut vene or any quincy powers
Only the pendant and the cross which are weapons not specfic powers

There's a reason why he cant use volstag cause he aint a quincy

And yea like to see evidence of this cross being leagues better then grimmjow when he was so worthless that yhwach decided to kill him and just thought he could get another rando arrancar from hueco mundo

Or did you perhaps forget you already got banned from this section for doing similar shit before? Nigga I don't have to do a fucking thing to stop you, you'll get yourself banned sooner or later.
Cool and then ill come back
And you whiny nerds will cry some more once im to post again

So same as last time. Keep the salt flowing no life king really breaking stereotypes here by being as bitchy and whiny as nerds are seen to be

Aside from him actually being able to survive a Post-skip Bankai Getsuga Tensho from Fullbring Bankai Ichigo you mean?
same ichigo like within the same day also had the same thing happen with quilge
Guess the fandom logic has them as even afterall.

Below ayon lv and therefore sub espada tier glad we agree

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Technically, uh, Haschwalth isn’t restricted I think :mjlol

Stern teamwork can be pretty shit but there’s more of them and some are just way above any Espada (Bazz-B, and Mask with cheers come to mind)

Back