Movies Experience?

Sassy

Preeminent
V.I.P. Member
Did you enjoy watching the movies at the theater or do you prefer your home? Simple question not alot of people enjoy going to the theater but wanted to ask. Which do you truly prefer going out to the movies or staying home inside to watch etc?

bc31d54d068f23d9d4f859ea6a276dad.gif

Reactions: Ral

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
usually prefer watching them at home but if i was able to watch certain movies in a theater, i would do so.

there are a lot more than this but an example i can think of is right now is into the spider-verse. saw it at home and enjoyed it, but probably would have been amazing seeing that on the big screen.

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm hybrid as when I like a movie, but I can't find anyone else to go with me to see it in theaters because it doesn't interest them, I watch from home. If I can find someone who's interested in the movie I'm hyped about, I'll go with them to see it in theaters. The former is very rare for me because I'm an action/thriller/horror/sci-fi mf and these basic ass humans watch the stupidist rated movies on the planet :skully

I would not mind a virtual group movie night either tho 😝

Depends on many things ranging from the movie itself to my mood at the time.

Usually I reserve more visually impressive and intense movies for the big screen, anything else is just ok at home with some nice food, all the cola I want and being able to watch the movie naked.

Kaigainiki

ホンカ・ドンカ・バドンカス
V.I.P. Member
I really only enjoyed the theater as an excuse to go out and do something with friends or family.

There was hardly ever a plan for a specific movie premiere either just an, "Oh, what doesn't look terrible playing now?"

Doesn't mean we didn't sometimes see some bad movies. lol

As far as "preferring" the movie theater experience goes? Hell naw.

Bump

Lurking
V.I.P. Member
I prefer to watch at home, comfort of my house, the food and drinks I choose lol however if its a big movie series that the squad or the girlfriend wants to watch we normally go to the cinema to get that going out experience makes it feel more special

Kronky’s New Groove

Pretty Much An Avenger
I used to enjoy going out to the movies with my siblings but the last few instances we had before COVID struck left a bad taste and with over a year of not being able to go out anyway, we've all pretty much developed a preference for watching at home.

Leng

Illustrious
Home. I still like the cinema but in some places it's a dice roll. Screen size at home is now pretty hefty too.

Back