Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Girl all the scum jumped on him duh
249-e500ec63f1a5.jpg

Day 8 Lynch - Sworder (Ultear Milkovich) was Lynched!

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 8 Lynch - Arc of Time

81wP318tnEL._SL1500_.jpg

Ultear's time was stolen by the forbidden magic that she casted. To her, this was only means of making amends of her past criminal life...

============================

@TSworder (Ultear Milkovich) was Lynched!

Ultear Milkovich

"I always cursed my own life. The anxiety, anger and hatred I couldn't suppress. However, when I stopped to look at the sky... I realized just how small I am. There is an endless world spreading before me..." - Ultear

H5WJaPk.png

Congratulations, you are Ultear Milkovich, Fiore Aligned!

[S Class Active - Arc of Time] - Once per night, you may use one of the following abilities. At 100-Year Class, you may use both of them per night:
[S Class - Second Origin: Release] - Target a player and instantly unlock their ultimate ability, allowing them to use it the following cycle without meeting the class requirements and through any disables. If their ultimate ability is already unlocked, increase the strength of their killing and protective abilities by +1 level that night instead.
[SS Class - Restore] - Target a player and lock their ultimate ability the following cycle, preventing them from using it even if they meet the class requirements. If their ultimate ability is already locked or unusable, reduce the strength of their killing and protective abilities by 1 level that night instead

[10-Year Class - Ultimate - Last Ages] - Once at night, you can activate this ability to target a player and mark them indefinitely for the rest of the game. If the marked player dies BEFORE you at any point in the game, their flip will be janitored and the mark on them will be consumed, reviving them at the end of the following phase (Seraph Reviver). The revived player will retain all abilities and class they had at the time of death, but will have a base voting power of 0. You will turn into a permanently unhealable vanilla after the revive, and will not obtain the janitored role. [1-shot].

Win Con - Eliminate all threats to Fiore.

Day 8 has ended.

Game End Post Incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back