Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 8 Start - The Incoming Storm

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 8 - The Incoming Storm

The quiet peaceful night vanishes... and now the storm arrives!

================================

Day 8 has started!

You may now post. You have a little more than 24 hours to discuss and decide lynch.

You may [Vote End Day] to end the day early, requiring a majority vote.

Day 8 ends in - Countdown

RDK

Marvelous
Everything is telling me that Blue is the right lynch here but then I have this thing in the back of my mind saying that Flower wouldn't burn her perfect town tell to deepwolf on a game she was gonna skip out on anyway, its cheap i know and im deep in paranoia now but i can't help thinking it

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Everything is telling me that Blue is the right lynch here but then I have this thing in the back of my mind saying that Flower wouldn't burn her perfect town tell to deepwolf on a game she was gonna skip out on anyway, its cheap i know and im deep in paranoia now but i can't help thinking it

She said its the last time she would use it.
She said this would be her last game.
About the best time to use it...

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Did they really try and get us to vote them though? They incriminated them but I don't think they were pushing for the lynch or anything were they?

I think none of us would even suspect sworder for indie if he hadn't told us.
Looks like indie cant kill tho we should be able to lynch him last.

RDK

Marvelous
Hmmm.
you missed the drama.
But she basically made a big fuss on WG.
Days later she said "nvm"
I think she really was gonna quit tho.
Probably should just ignore that stuff and focus on her gameplay / usage.
Well her gameplay wasn't good lol...the only reason to townread her IMO was the tell people kept referencing as being bulletproof

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Well her gameplay wasn't good lol...the only reason to townread her IMO was the tell people kept referencing as being bulletproof

I have no idea.
Literally 2-3 scums alive...
Thought hayumi kill debuff could be a way to help his team not die so used my ultimate there.
I lied about the vote equality being my ultimate.
Dofla could have used the refill power and used it on town for town cred.
Blue Literally just makes himself immune to peolle he duels (he hasnt even done it anymore)
Hime could be scum watcher but the usage has been mid.
I think you are probs the most confirmed rn.
Sworder thing is well if you are the female he is looking for then he just revives you as part of his role.
Basically he didnt choose you

RDK

Marvelous
I have no idea.
Literally 2-3 scums alive...
Thought hayumi kill debuff could be a way to help his team not die so used my ultimate there.
I lied about the vote equality being my ultimate.
Dofla could have used the refill power and used it on town for town cred.
Blue Literally just makes himself immune to peolle he duels (he hasnt even done it anymore)
Hime could be scum watcher but the usage has been mid.
I think you are probs the most confirmed rn.
Sworder thing is well if you are the female he is looking for then he just revives you as part of his role.
Basically he didnt choose you
but Nat, Prof and Magic all dead so why were you worried about hayumi saving her team with the debuff

RDK

Marvelous
No.
I mean the ability is probably for that.
Scum protection.
hmm, but here you're basically saying that you believe the claim (because you think it's a scum ability), but then you're saying you used a crush on it, which would be a waste because if you believe the claim, he now has basically no utility?

why not crush sworder? if he's hostile indie which islikely then he probably can do terrible things

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
hmm, but here you're basically saying that you believe the claim (because you think it's a scum ability), but then you're saying you used a crush on it, which would be a waste because if you believe the claim, he now has basically no utility?

why not crush sworder? if he's hostile indie which islikely then he probably can do terrible things

Basically just trying to stop a kill.
I think sworder is harmless.
Best case scenario he just wins and leaves like the rest of the indies did/would

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back