Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

Illustrious
Nonsense. Finding them is fine. But waiting until now do it is the problem. Zeref is purples biggest obstacle right now, so anyone hunting them specifically is going to be sus.

Not really. Idk the numbers but if we lynch scum here and if scum kills Zeref that's one less Townie killed, which is a net gain for Town.

And Zeref is not a Town player, meaning he wins and we lose, so instead of letting Mafia kill one Townie and Town loses it's better for Mafia to kill Zeref and save one Town if we go by your thinking.

It feels like you don't mind Zeref winning as long as Mafia loses.

Only a Town win is satisfying. Zeref or Mafia winning instead of Town makes no difference. It's Town or nothing

RDK

Marvelous
Not really. Idk the numbers but if we lynch scum here and if scum kills Zeref that's one less Townie killed, which is a net gain for Town.
This is literally my entire point lol. You're agreeing with me.

We need to lynch scum. Let scum deal with Zeref, that's their priority.

If we lynch the indie now...then they will just kill town. Bad.

Mashiro Blue

Illustrious
This is literally my entire point lol. You're agreeing with me.

We need to lynch scum. Let scum deal with Zeref, that's their priority.

If we find the indie now...then they will just kill town. Bad.

If Zeref is something akin to a SK he wants to kill Mafia first to not be conered by scum. So Mafia has an incentive to kill Zeref at the risk of Zeref killing them (if Zeref is SK) which renders your reasoning moot.

Town is on the losing side it seems so Zeref and Mafia should prioritize each other.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Thinking abt it... I don't think zeref has any kills... what kills so far would've been his?

Day 7 - Final Vote Count

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

Day 7 - Final Vote Count (up to post #6262)

Votes:
Sworder ->
Tpein
Tpein -> Natalija
Hime -> Natalija
RDK -> Natalija > Unvote > Natalija
Dofla -> Natalija
Blue -> Natalija
Hayumi -> Natalija

Count:
Natalija = 6
(Tpein, Hime, RDK, Dofla, Blue, Hyumi)
Tpein = 1 (Sworder)

Vote End Day = 1 (Natalija)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
Votes displayed may not represent actual votes in play.

Day 7 has ended. Lynch incoming.
Please get ready to stop posting.

does the tags even work?

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

Illustrious

Day 7 - Final Vote Count (up to post #6262)

Votes:
Sworder ->
Tpein
Tpein -> Natalija
Hime -> Natalija
RDK -> Natalija > Unvote > Natalija
Dofla -> Natalija
Blue -> Natalija
Hayumi -> Natalija

Count:
Natalija = 6
(Tpein, Hime, RDK, Dofla, Blue, Hyumi)
Tpein = 1 (Sworder)

Vote End Day = 1 (Natalija)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
Votes displayed may not represent actual votes in play.

Day 7 has ended. Lynch incoming.
Please get ready to stop posting.

does the tags even work?
[/QUOTE]

Tags didn't work

Day 7 - MangoSenpai (Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki) was poisoned to death

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Day 7 - Poison

FAIRY%20TAIL%20Manga%20-%20293%20-%20Large%2002.jpg

=============================

@MangoSenpai (Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki) has been poisoned to death!

Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki

"Let me dedicate to you... the perfume called victory!" - Ichiya

ichiya-shows-up.png

Congratulations, you are Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki, Fiore Aligned!

[S Class Active - Men Men Men!] - You can tell the difference between actual real men and some random scum scrubs. Once per night, you may target a player and learn if they are innocent or guilty.
--- [SS Class Active - Team Trimens] - Once at night, you may target a player that you have previously investigated as innocent and join a permanent chat with them. At 100-Year Class, you will obtain a second shot. You may elect to add the second player to the same chat or another chat if you wish. [1-shot].

[10-Year Class Active - Ultimate - Power Perfume: MAX Men!] -
Target 3 players at night and for each one of them you can decide to either increase the strength of their protective abilities by +1 level or increase the strength of protections used ON them by +1 level that night. [1-shot].

Win Con - Eliminate all threats to Fiore.

Last edited:
Day 7 Lynch - Natalija (Erza Scarlet) was Lynched!

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Day 7 Lynch - Titania

915cc1142740104dfbcf0876a96fd7ef.jpg

Titania pleads her innocence but her calls fall on deaf ears. To die for Fairy Tail is always a noble thing... or so they said. Titania smiles and accepts her fate with no regrets.

==============================

@Natalija (Erza Scarlet) was Lynched!

Erza Scarlet

"I don't care if you're the strongest or the top guild in Fiore, but I will tell you this... You've made enemies of the worst possible guild to piss off!" - Erza

97f1c7d680fac3f87e948f0edf0fed89.jpg

Congratulations, you are Erza Scarlet, Fiore Aligned!

[S Class Passive - Requip: The Knight] - You passively create weapon charges each night. At S Class, you will create a maximum of 1 charge per night. This limit increases by 1 charge per night for each class you climb up to a maximum of 4 charges per night at 100-Year Class.

[S Class Active - Blade Dance] - Once per night, you can assign each one of your charges to a unique target in an order of priority. The charges will attempt to regular kill their assigned targets in the given priority order one by one UNTIL one of them succeeds or they all fail.
--- [SS Class Active - Clear Heart: Demon Blade] - Once per night, you can meld 2 charges together and have them super-kill their assigned target on the list that night. [2-shots].
--- [10-Year Class Active - Nakagami: Starlight] - Once per night, you can send 1 charge to target a player and disable their ultimate ability for this night and the following cycle, but not consume its shot if they attempted to use it in the same night. That charge will be unusable to kill tonight. [2-shots].
--- [100-Year Class Active - Ultimate - Heaven's Wheel: Blumenblatt] -
Once per night, you can meld all 4 charges together and have them ultra-kill their assigned target on the list that night. You will gain a second shot of your ultimate ability, once, if you kill a non Fiore aligned player with it. [1-shot].

Win Con - Eliminate all threats to Fiore.

=========================

Day 7 has ended.

Please stop posting. There is no night talk.

Night 7 has started.

You have a little more than 22 hours and 30 minutes to submit night actions.
Night actions lock in -
Countdown

Night can end sooner if everyone submits and locks in night actions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back