• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
There'll be pace when he is done?
Dean Winchester Reaction GIF

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
SAYING you haven't opened your role PM makes me think town. Why would anyone start a game without reading their role pm? It's asinine...
Some players do it to be able to replicate their town play without having that self conscious knowledge regarding themselves being scum. You can't fake your posts if you play under the assumption you are town not knowing what is your role.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
._.

The day I get mad over what your read is on me is the day I quit this game. I know I hit rock bottom if that ever happened lmao.

You will however, elaborate on your thought process etc, if you think you can dodge questions and cruise by then you in for a rude awakening.
Okay, this post just made me laugh.

Dw if I have some strong thoughts I will share.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Tbh I lowkey would expect a scum SK to hard push me now and he‘s not doing that yet, so…Idk.

Unvote for now.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Why do you expect that?
He did this in like every game when he was scum and I was Town so far. Except I think BB, but I was basically confirmed Town with Indigo, so his only choice was to buddy and he got killed for it Night 1 by the other teams. So Idk. I think I want to just observe him for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back