• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAT

Preeminent
I am playing in like 2 games with 2 night chats. I don’t have a scum chat. You can lie detect that.

I already got a bunch from you lol.

I’m tired. I’m going to bed. Do what you will. My role isn’t that good anyways.

Yeah this is weak, do you have anything to offer the game? Reads? Your thoughts on how people have acted? If you're town you're doing a pretty shit job at it

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Vibes. Feels relaxed.

I actually do this more than you know.

Sticker Omg GIF by Kiszkiloszki
this a cursed kekw emote man dont use it again lmao

i think its probably a cap btw - u dont have to view to the role PM to tell if u r town or mafia, u can just click at the notification at the top and u will know if u r in a chat with just the host or other players, without clicking ur role pm

u wud already know if u r hunting scum or ur mates

anyway did this bait anyone or what was the purpose of it lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
If you are referring to SK, there was nothing committal about my thoughts. I usually post things as I think them. At the time I felt like he wasnt ready to answer X back and his absence from the thread accentuated the feeling hence my post, but when he came back and started addressing these posts I reevaluated my thoughts in my head. It doesnt really help to have a singular pov that never changes.
whats ur read of him rn?

Tbh I lowkey would expect a scum SK to hard push me now and he‘s not doing that yet, so…Idk.

Unvote for now.
so why does that make him better by default? what if he just changed his playstyle? is that something u wont consider?

So Ekko dropped something into this post. Hope it's naughty.
I find it funny you believe whatever he said in his first post.

Player @SoulKiller
You have stumbled across a

Item: 1x Town Core License of Undisputed Towniness
Rarity: ☆☆☆☆☆ (Legendary)

Effect:

Once per game, the holder of this license can exhibit an undisputed towniness status. This forces all the players in the game to instantly read them as townie and automatically place them as townie in all of their read lists.

The License does not drop upon death, however, upon lynch it will go to the first voter.

May the wishes and aspirations of the Town Core guide you, adventurer!

X - Equip
△ - Learn More
O - Discard

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Really? It feels more town this time. Idk maybe my psychic powers are leaking into my intuition. It happens sometimes.

Like I say, feels different this time. Psychic powers.

Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA
does ur psychic powers tell u anyone is scum?

just rechecked my PM, can confirm i am town.
wud u say a different answer if u saw a non town role, hypothetically? like what's the point of the first part

Idk but 21 players must mean something like 5 scum ig.
22 players more healthy for 5 scum imo

Dalton

Distinguished
My inotes so far:

Tweet feels off - taking 'banter' posts a bit seriously early on (like BPD's one about meta) and doesn't feel as relaxed as his prior town games.
SK: Post 64 is clear Bray Wyatting. Suss. Then Post 65 he says per say (lol) out of nowhere which feels like more Bray Wyatting. He continues to write long-winded nothing posts when he argues with BPD. Seems pretty scummy to me and is my preferred lynch today as of now.
Flower: Post 106 "could be Town" really means fuck all at this stage and is ultimate hedging. Post 113 doesn't exactly change my mind either lol.

Fuji Post 78 if SK is scum this post doesn't look good.

Ratchet flip flopping on Psychic in post #261 makes me lean town.
Being super suss on Psychic based on the CP opening post stuff is stupid imo. Interesting but also easily explained away as just a sub-par player/weird gut read etc.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
You say Soul is reserved, why not just come straight out and say that's a scum trait?
I dont operate that way, it was an observation I made at that moment.
That is the conclusion you eventually come to.
Well no, since afterwards he ramped up his posting and questioning which made me reevaluate my thoughts.
Why are you fixating on the amount of time it took him to answer? Do you do that every game with people? Have you caught scum that way before? Not buying this.
I mean scum tends to take their time and consider how they will answer questions so yeah it is possible to catch scum that way.
Is that a scum trait? Say what you mean and mean what you say.
I mean its implied in what im saying.

Emil

V.I.P. Member

Emil

V.I.P. Member
See this post doesn't really come across as nervous though which gives me some pause for consideration. Almost tempted to just it down to Psychic wording a gut feeling terribly.
this is the kind of posts a psychic scummate wud say, assuming she is scum

how wud u say a nervous psychic would come across?

Vote: Ekkologix

@SoulKiller Are you ready to start actually doing something or are you just going to talk in circles with X all day?

@PHEN0M Reasoning on your support of the Psychic wagon? What exactly are you agreeing with?
not very kawaii of u

whats ur current read of sk and X? judging by you wanting to end their interaction without commenting on it i assume... both town?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Sorry I quoted the wrong post, the part that's detached from reality was this one

Because Fang had posted at that point
still dont know what point u trying to make here. do u have any reads?

also iirc soul asked u why u thought chadwick's post was bad or why did u think he will be wagoned for it. don't recall u answering that. can u respond to it pls

Ratchet probably town.

Can someone summarise me on psychic I feel like I absorbed none of the reasons
what reasons do u have in mind that u have not absorbed? there is literally only one reason for why ppl sus her bro

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Dest is confrontational again, so could be Town.
i have an issue with this, flowa

u were scum in weebs and saw how confrontational X was day 1 with his interactions to AL. how does this make him a "could" be town? this doesn't really tell me anything

But also she just seems frozen in scum chat, reacting to stuff but only really posting when prodded, feels like scum psychic
this is completely baseless posturing btw

she isnt frozen. she just said she is busy. she didn't ignore u. she made a response that YOU ignored and have yet to comment on.

Yeah and she's scum read me for it in the past according to her, which I guess was supposed to be a defense
much more open and chatty. she's also said I always feel slimy to her but went and town read me for a totally NAI opening post lol

she scum
do u have any comments on her actual response to the read? it was more of gut/intuition and psychic powers. i lean to believe her from the way her initial post on u was worded.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
idc if people wanna do other stuff in the meantime but I'm going to have to insist we lynch her today barring hard info on someone else
yeah 'course ppl want to do other stuff. they want to scum hunt. do u not want to? is this some day 1 open scumming lol?

all you need to do is read my posts and see who I've voted

I have no intention of getting in a huge back and forth with you, buck up your ideas otherwise you can go in the cba pile with BPD
isn't it too early to determine they r "cba pile" mainly cuz of their play from last game? what if a scum player is in ur cba pile. how do u propose to deal with them?

No I want you to read the game and come to your own conclusions. If they end up being the same as someone else's fair play, you can say that

what's not good for Town is team members that sheep the most popular wagon because they can't be arsed to play the game, I know this because I've been like this for years, it's weak spined bullshit like that which has lead to Town winning ZERO games on this site if I'm not mistaken
i tend to agree, and lynches being majority encourages mindless lazy sheeping even more.

Basically CP makes the same opening post every game.
Psychic then gives him a town read for it.

The red flags there are:
1 - she's read him scum for it before
2 - when pressed about it she puts it down to 'intuition'

Adding to the meta given I have to agree with CP here, it's doesn't look good for Psychic
i believe her intuitions / psychic powers. they may not always be correct, but i belive her saying she is using them

have u not seen gut reads day 1? sometimes gut reads are made on a player without them even posting

also the wording on psychic's initial post gives it away that this is more gut/intuition/psychic read than actual read

Emil

V.I.P. Member
lmao-lol.gif

Kekw.
CP lowkey does look kinda town with that intro tho fr fr ong.
do u have gut read on psychic from her posts? is she town or scum?

My inotes so far:

Tweet feels off - taking 'banter' posts a bit seriously early on (like BPD's one about meta) and doesn't feel as relaxed as his prior town games.
SK: Post 64 is clear Bray Wyatting. Suss. Then Post 65 he says per say (lol) out of nowhere which feels like more Bray Wyatting. He continues to write long-winded nothing posts when he argues with BPD. Seems pretty scummy to me and is my preferred lynch today as of now.
Flower: Post 106 "could be Town" really means fuck all at this stage and is ultimate hedging. Post 113 doesn't exactly change my mind either lol.

Fuji Post 78 if SK is scum this post doesn't look good.

Ratchet flip flopping on Psychic in post #261 makes me lean town.
Being super suss on Psychic based on the CP opening post stuff is stupid imo. Interesting but also easily explained away as just a sub-par player/weird gut read etc.
anything else?
there r things i disagree with here. will comment more in details after sleep
i'd like to see u interact with those players live in the meantime pls

Nah.

Null atm.
how hard have u actually tried reading him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back