• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
I'll probably talk about it later his phase, how long we got?

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
You think I'm flaming? Don't take it personally, I'm calling a certain action you've made dumb, I'm not bringing your whole personality into question jeez louise...

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Well with a quarter of Day left you two are the only clear directions for Town, should come up with another direction or be resigned to one of you two having to claim, if not both of you eventually
We still have over 24h. Even if one of us is a direction you wanna pursue you should have more thoughts than just on us two. We should make full use of a day and not hammer anything prematurely either.

TAT

Preeminent
We still have over 24h. Even if one of us is a direction you wanna pursue you should have more thoughts than just on us two. We should make full use of a day and not hammer anything prematurely either.

I do have thoughts on other players, I posted them earlier

Dalton

Distinguished
What was your take on sks play when you were partnered with him in Elden ring?
If I'm remembering the right game, he was sporadic in posting, but when he did post, there was a lot of wordy fluff and flavour-based stuff.

More importantly, my experience of town SK didnt try as hard to use verbose language and looked more outward than towards himself.
based on what?
To be clear, I don't have specific town reads on them - I just don't think either of their actions paints them in a particularly scummy light as others seem to think.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Hmmmm…I like this response.

Should I get it over with and claim, so we can focus on hunting scum?

The implication here is that when we see the role, it’ll stop me dead in my tracks (given I’m the only voter)

But if you’re town, surely you should be protecting your role, not willing to give it away immediately?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
The implication here is that when we see the role, it’ll stop me dead in my tracks (given I’m the only voter)

But if you’re town, surely you should be protecting your role, not willing to give it away immediately?
When did I ever not claim Day 1 lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back