• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You scum?
nanda kore wa

Luffy-Confused-Face-Cropped.jpg

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Rn it felt like you were trying to avoid a lethal wagon. And added him to a list to postpone it.

Where Town Ekko who loves voting for pressure?
if the goal was to avoid lethal wagon why do i take the time to reply to u when everyone basically ignored it lol

i have other ppl im susing too

im not going to take someone u sus and put them on top of my own sus list

im generous, but not that generous

however i am fair and just

I'll let them all duke it out amongst themselves. we can yeet the scummiest

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
btw soul is the only active player who hasn't said anything about psychic iirc

and psychic didn't say anything about soul

in the chance one of them flips scum, there is a possibility of the other being scum
You not reading the game again? I interacted with psychic early on and was one of the first to question her reasoning on CP, I also gave my opinion regarding her slot in multiple occasion and one is recent actually. Go read it.

I think psychic is possible indie here actually. I elaborated on why.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
if the goal was to avoid lethal wagon why do i take the time to reply to u when everyone basically ignored it lol

i have other ppl im susing too

im not going to take someone u sus and put them on top of my own sus list

im generous, but not that generous

however i am fair and just

I'll let them all duke it out amongst themselves. we can yeet the scummiest
Why is it just us talking now btw? Game has 19 other players.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You not reading the game again? I interacted with psychic early on and was one of the first to question her reasoning on CP, I also gave my opinion regarding her slot in multiple occasion and one is recent actually. Go read it.

I think psychic is possible indie here actually. I elaborated on why.
i must have missed those then

can u out of kindness repeat to me what u said about her being indie pls. that's a strange read on her

Ultra

THE BEAR

fair enough

unvote vote lynch: Fushijiro
giphy.gif

Aight let's get it.

vote lynch Hans
Hmmmm.
Sus.

Vote lynch Psychic
vote lynch: TPein
let me dissect that more. psychic says "this time" when giving her read on cp

this clearly implies that she read him scum for it before / he flipped scum for it before, and *this time* he seems kinda town now

it's purely gut

im gna do this

vote lynch cp
Vote flower
That being said.

Vote Lynch Lethal.

Come out of hiding @Lethal .​
Hmm idk about Psychic anymore

Her read on CP is obviously nonsense and so is the explanation but somehow I can believe that she actually believes what she's writing

Also her reactions seemed fairly natural

It's not something I could explain very well but my gut just tells me she's probably honest

[unvote]
lets see if I can catch up here

Vote: GADMINISTRATOR

OOH RAH!!!​
Vote Lynch Phenom.

@Ultra
can we have a VC, please?​
Don't see it that way but its whatever.

Anyway heading to work, I'm sure how much time is left in the day phase so for now:

[vote lynch Psychic]
I don't mind this direction right now.

Vote Phenom
Vote: Dragon

14 pages of content and all he has is a sheep vote for phenom? No Poyser in the game must be eating him alive​
oh gadministrator claimed

vote: Dalton
No, I'm not. I said she was not nervous, which is a very weak reason to town read someone, thought the direction was worth pursuing, came off of it as a I thought myself out of it.

I told you. A nervous Psychic is nervous.

Vote: Ekkologix

Day, Vote count #2 (Post #768)

Soulkiller: Ekko
Tweet: Aurelian > Psychic > Unvote
Flower: SK > Unvote > Lethal > Phenom
CP: Psychic
Phenom: Psychic
Ratchet: CP > Psychic > Ekko
TAT: Gad > Fuji
Psychic: Tweet
T-Pein: Tweet > Psychic
Dalton: T-Pein
Ekko: CP
Gram: Flower
RDK: Gad > Dalton
Aurelian: Psychic
BPD: Phenom
Lethal: BPD

Vote Count:

Psychic: 4
Ekko: 2
Phenom: 2
BPD: 1
CP: 1
Dalton: 1
Flower: 1
Tweet: 1
Fuji: 1

With 21 players remaining, it takes 11 to reach majority

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Psychic u r leading the votes, we have to do something about it

does anyone on ur wagon seem scum to u? lets start with that. it's majority lynch so ppl will start mindlessly piling if u dont give them something

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
@SoulKiller what are your reads?
I will provide a more detailed one later during the day my time.

I am liking TAT, I thought his thoughts etc were good tbh

Also, regarding X I really wasn't fan of whatever he was trying to do early on. I feel like dude was drunk in his own tunneling world. I wanna give him a slight town lean but will def keep an eye on him.

Psychic reaction was shit, I made a specific post regarding her slot recently. Scum lean.

Dalton had a shit take, and bad reads. Him being keen to lynch someone for something soo silly makes no sense, he clearly has no intention figuring out my slot and is making shit up along the way. Scum lean

Doddsy is afk, not sure why he would give ratchet a town lean. Scum him usually start off very slow and gets active end game, he keeps this up I would not mind axing him.

Ratchet, didn't see anything per say from him that made me lean one way or another, the fuji part early on pinged me, felt like fake solving. But shown some posts where he is engaged and is questioning players which I thought looked good.

Ekko is null, he starts showing symptoms of maliciousness and I would not hesitate to axe his ass.

Flower, I actually do see the possibility of you being townie, I think your early game was bad. But you are putting more effort as the game is progressing which is a plus.

Fuji, I think he is probably scum this game, wasn't fan of how he tried to throw shade my way early on. Felt very malicious intent.

PHEN0M inactivity pings me as scum.

This from the top of my head right now, I'll get back to this later on tonight.

I am also warry of people who are town reading me because 'I am more active/engage/aggressive than the elden ring game'. I can def see scum try and give easy reads like that. I think relying on data like this is weak sauce. Anyone who knows me, knows I can active/engaged as either alignment. You wanna read me, you look at what I am contributing, not some game that happened months ago and I happened to be not as engaged due to real life. Host that game now and I would be more engaged in it than I am in this game due to the lore and theme of the game. Either way, anyone who used such tactic to town read my slot I am wary of because I know I am town and they have TMI possibly and trying to get in my good side.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
You monster
Not liking the Psychic wagon. The only one on there I lean Town is CP.
I'm with you on this. I don't think Psy's town but I definitely didn't see anything scummy either. Unless someone can enlighten me, I'd look at who voted psy and then changed their votes (Tweet and Ratchet), and obviously the ones with their votes on her rn.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I will provide a more detailed one later during the day my time.

I am liking TAT, I thought his thoughts etc were good tbh

Also, regarding X I really wasn't fan of whatever he was trying to do early on. I feel like dude was drunk in his own tunneling world. I wanna give him a slight town lean but will def keep an eye on him.

Psychic reaction was shit, I made a specific post regarding her slot recently. Scum lean.

Dalton had a shit take, and bad reads. Him being keen to lynch someone for something soo silly makes no sense, he clearly has no intention figuring out my slot and is making shit up along the way. Scum lean

Doddsy is afk, not sure why he would give ratchet a town lean. Scum him usually start off very slow and gets active end game, he keeps this up I would not mind axing him.

Ratchet, didn't see anything per say from him that made me lean one way or another, the fuji part early on pinged me, felt like fake solving. But shown some posts where he is engaged and is questioning players which I thought looked good.

Ekko is null, he starts showing symptoms of maliciousness and I would not hesitate to axe his ass.

Flower, I actually do see the possibility of you being townie, I think your early game was bad. But you are putting more effort as the game is progressing which is a plus.

Fuji, I think he is probably scum this game, wasn't fan of how he tried to throw shade my way early on. Felt very malicious intent.

PHEN0M inactivity pings me as scum.

This from the top of my head right now, I'll get back to this later on tonight.

I am also warry of people who are town reading me because 'I am more active/engage/aggressive than the elden ring game'. I can def see scum try and give easy reads like that. I think relying on data like this is weak sauce. Anyone who knows me, knows I can active/engaged as either alignment. You wanna read me, you look at what I am contributing, not some game that happened months ago and I happened to be not as engaged due to real life. Host that game now and I would be more engaged in it than I am in this game due to the lore and theme of the game. Either way, anyone who used such tactic to town read my slot I am wary of because I know I am town and they have TMI possibly and trying to get in my good side.
Actually agreeing with this list except some slight differences like Psychic who is more null than scum for me.
But I like every reasoning you provided. So this list feels good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back