• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Exceptional
Day 2 gonna be a fun read when you can't fall back on ol' Lethal and might actually have to do something productive.

Ratchet

I don’t really think this is a very good point tbh - not saying it’s impossible but him saying you’re doing something you did as an indie doesn’t necessarily make him mafia acting on a tmi basis - that’s the kind of thing you’d rail against if ekko did it to you tbh
That's not really the point - he said my treatment of Ekko was the same in this game as it was that game, when in that game, not only was I playing for the Town by proxy, but crucially, I was working *with* Ekko - all the way up until his lie detect. It's why I insisted post game that any attempts to do so are worthless. In other words, it can't even be remotely similar to how I have treated Ekko *this game*.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Um I woke up for that you dumb cunt. Try some logic once in your life.

Stupid reason to justify a vote. Classic mechanism for clueless twat with nothing else to go off.

lethal lowkey being too mean.
isnt that his " I am town" meta?

Ratchet

In other words Gram, what he is saying I did as an "Indie" is actually the exact opposite of what I'm doing now - which makes his comparison point completely invalid. Using it to imply that I'm the SK is the cherry on top. Does that make sense?

Grammaton

Consigliere
That's not really the point - he said my treatment of Ekko was the same in this game as it was that game, when in that game, not only was I playing for the Town by proxy, but crucially, I was working *with* Ekko - all the way up until his lie detect. It's why I insisted post game that any attempts to do so are worthless. In other words, it can't even be remotely similar to how I have treated Ekko *this game*.

oh I see what you’re saying

Hmm he should probably answer that

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
"why ask this question" carries the implication that it doesn't need to be asked, when I think it's a perfectly valid time to ask it. Unless you'd rather talk about his emotions or whatever I suppose.
I think it‘s weird to ask this given you‘re familiar with scum Lethal, that is all. If you want this to just be a discussion you can also say: Hey guys, if Lethal‘s scum, who do we think his mates are? Where do we go next?

The way you worded it is just weird for somebody who played many times with him before and even read him correctly like 3/3 from the games I played with him and you alone.

Lethal

Exceptional
1. RDK
2. Doddsy
3. Aurelian
4. Gad
5. CraigPelton

6. Psychic
7. Ratchet
8. TAT

9. Alco
10. Gram
11. Ekko
12. Chadwick Winebarger
13. Tweet

14. BPD
15. Fujishiro
16. Soulkiller

17. Lethal
18. Phenom
19. T-Pein
20. Dalton
21. Flower

Game solved. Give me my flowers post-game.

No explanations will be provided as the quotes have been deleted (because I SHOULD START PLAYING). Look at my DISTANCING and EMOTION.

Chadwick_Winebarger

Cool, got to wake up to the forum back up. I'm not sure how much time is left, so

Vote Lynch Lethal

I don't think I would very much like to play with you.

Ratchet

I think it‘s weird to ask this given you‘re familiar with scum Lethal, that is all. If you want this to just be a discussion you can also say: Hey guys, if Lethal‘s scum, who do we think his mates are? Where do we go next?

The way you worded it is just weird for somebody who played many times with him before and even read him correctly like 3/3 from the games I played with him and you alone.
That's essentially what I asked, yes, just in more broad terms.

Ratchet

Where would you go next if Lethal is scum?
Probably Tweet! Also, unless someone points out to me that Lethal never gets bussed for (x), then I'll probably temper how much credit I give off of a scum flip (which isn't to say that there will be none).

Speaking of Tweet, is there a compelling reason why you've twice, no, thrice ignored my point on him?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Probably Tweet! Also, unless someone points out to me that Lethal never gets bussed for (x), then I'll probably temper how much credit I give off of a scum flip (which isn't to say that there will be none).

Speaking of Tweet, is there a compelling reason why you've twice, no, thrice ignored my point on him?
I would say his posts this game feel a little off, but that might also be partly OMGUS, so I might be biased here. Not in the best position to judge anything Tweet related in this game. Feel like he‘s a bit too hung up on his scum read on me and doesn‘t really want to reevaluate here, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back